Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ULM - Arky & TU - UAT

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
ULM - Arky & TU - UAT
« on: September 06, 2008, 09:08:30 PM »
The Warhawks are up 10-6 in the 3rd and are in Arkansas territory at the 30.

Tulane is making a good showing over in Turdtown. The necks are up 13-3, but have only 6 yards rushing on 13 attempts. The only touchdowns have come on special teams play. A punt return by Arenas and a blocked punt returned for the score by Chris Rogers. Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson Heimerschmidt is 6 of 16 for 35 yards so far.

Tulane has racked up 197 offensive yards compared to 41 for the necks.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 09:11:01 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: ULM - Arky & TU - UAT
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:17:55 PM »
Tulane drove to the neck 23, then missed a FG. Still dominating the stats, but it won't mean shit if they can put them on the board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »
Fuck it, I'm going to go smoke a cigar. Go Warhawks and drown 'em Green Wave!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 10:24:41 PM »
Well, it's a final - bammer 20 Tulane 6. Tulane racked up 317 yards of total offense compared to 172 for the turds. That super-spectacular and unstoppable bama offense that throttled Clemson failed to muster 100 yards in either the rushing or passing game against the Green Wave.

Meanwhile, in Little Rock, Arky scores a TD with 1:22 left in the game to go ahead 28-27. ULM returns the kickoff, then completes a pass to the Arky 43.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 10:26:00 PM »
Completed pass to the 30. This is going to be a photo finish!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 10:27:21 PM »
Field goal try coming up - 42 yarder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »
No good! Hogs hold on to win 28-27.

Arkansas had 508 yards of total offense; 323 passing and 185 on the ground. ULM wound up with 341; 270 through the air and 71 rushing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 11:07:14 PM »
Nice thread.  Is it okay if others join in?

So, my question is will we hear the same shit about Bammie's offense as we heard all week about Auburn?  My guess is probably not.  It's all part of the process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 11:29:01 PM »
Well since we won and WVU lost, does that mean we move up to 21 in Taylor Zootsuit's poll?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 11:53:22 PM »
Nice thread.  Is it okay if others join in?
Hell no, pad your own post count.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 12:19:13 AM »
What?  You thought the Hogs might lose?  What do you think we are, 'Bama or something? 

We didn't have a great night, especially our kicker.  He had two missed field goals, a missed extra point, a delay of game penalty on a kickoff, and a penalty for kicking a kickoff out of bounds.  It's hard for a kicker to have a worse night than that.  He's a Mexican soccer kid who will probably either be deported or will be working at Tyson's next week plucking chickens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 12:28:58 AM »
Hey Hogwally, good luck next week against Texas.  I've got a feeling that Arky will make it a game.....I'm not really sure why I have that feeling, it's the same feeling that I had with Ole Miss beating Wake (VERY Close), ULM beating y'all (VERY Close), ECU beating UWV (Happened), and Tulane giving uat ALL They could handle and then some.

On a side note:  I've been told that some bammer fans are wanting Holtz JR. as their next HC.....WOW, reality is starting to set in pretty fuckin' fast.  Watch uat get pushed around by Western Kentucky, Now That would be fuckin' hilarious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 11:06:58 AM »
Watch uat get pushed around by Western Kentucky, Now That would be fuckin' hilarious.

Now don't you know they had some injuries and were looking ahead?  Nothing to see here.  Move along.  The Mobile Press Register told me so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 12:06:13 PM »
I'm going to ask bammer fans that I know  the same dumbass questions that they asked me this week. 

Here are two that stick out in my mind,

Do ya'll have racial problems?  Thats what I've been hearing (from the paul fineshit show).

Are ya'll going to change your offense?  I was told that ya'll were going to go back to the old offense.  Same source as above.  How fucking stupid can someone be, to believe that you could just go back to your old system during the week, with a OC that doesn't even know how that system was ran?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »
Now don't you know they had some injuries and were looking ahead?  Nothing to see here.  Move along.  The Mobile Press Register told me so.

Can you imagine the excuses the media/Bammers would have had if Alabama had to spend an entire week in another state because their homes were in danger of being destroyed by a hurricane? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 02:18:48 AM »
Can you imagine the excuses the media/Bammers would have had if Alabama had to spend an entire week in another state because their mobile homes were in danger of being destroyed by a hurricane? 
Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.