Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Unequal Opportunity Race

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
The Unequal Opportunity Race
« on: February 12, 2016, 03:05:02 PM »
The following video is being shown in public schools.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/02/11/parents-outraged-after-students-shown-white-guilt-cartoon-for-black-history-month/?tid=sm_tw

Like, what the actual fuck is the point of showing that to kids? So black kids can give up and pout by the "Dead End" wall? Why try when the race is impossible to win? So the white kids can "slow down" in life? Fail tests on purpose? Just not try so hard to give the other guys a chance? Like what the fuck do they think they're accomplishing?

I'd like to see a version of that cartoon with an Asian racer American-Ninja-Warrioring over and through walls that say "Hiroshima", "Nagasaki", "Japanese-American Internment Camps", "Breakfast at Tiffany's", "Ken Jeong's micropenis in The Hangover" and then wins.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:13:04 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The Unequal Opportunity Race
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 03:45:45 PM »
It appears more rational thought has prevailed, according to the article.  Although, I hear Wes ordered 3 copies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 03:50:56 PM »
Good lord....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 08:00:09 PM »
The following video is being shown in public schools.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2@ 016/02/11/parents-outraged-after-students-shown-white-guilt-cartoon-for-black-history-month/?tid=sm_tw

Like, what the actual fuck is the point of showing that to kids? So black kids can give up and pout by the "Dead End" wall? Why try when the race is impossible to win? So the white kids can "slow down" in life? Fail tests on purpose? Just not try so hard to give the other guys a chance? Like what the fuck do they think they're accomplishing?

I'd like to see a version of that cartoon with an Asian racer American-Ninja-Warrioring over and through walls that say "Hiroshima", "Nagasaki", "Japanese-American Internment Camps", "Breakfast at Tiffany's", "Ken Jeong's micropenis in The Hangover" and then wins.

"There's a reason. There's a reason. There's a reason education sucks, and it's never, ever going to get any better, so don't look for it."

"Because the owners of this country don't want that."

Maybe someone here can explain to the children why some folks can break the law, while in the face of the electorate, and get away with it? Also, that very same criminal element enriches themselves in the process of flipping off the electorate.

FUCK ROMNEY AND RYAN BOTH. OH, AND THE ENTIRE BUSH FAMILY.  FUCK TitHEM ALL.

http://detonite.com/mitt-romney-im-that-47-you-hate/

romney is in Michigan, and the bush family is in Florida fixing  the totals and delegates. Gotta tweak those Diebold voting machines to stop TRUMP. BTW, who's got mississppi.

MF THE ESTABLISHMENT CROOKS
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 08:09:03 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.