Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts On RB

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Thoughts On RB
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2016, 02:57:21 PM »
It's from a song.

Aaahh skreets skreets skreets skreets skreets skreets....

To the window!
To the wall!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2016, 02:59:01 PM »
Ive heard she handles the fatwa like a pro. WT told me so

Well, she has two of them so she should be pro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

auburn2eugene

• From Oneonta to the left Coast
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2016, 03:02:37 PM »
To the window!
To the wall!

OK I know the song.  Where did the r come from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »
I'm not touching that last one.  But simp on the other hand...  I KEED, I KEED,  don't worry bro,  i wont tell them your secret, LoL

Apparently you dont know I am the forum ass kicker. Just wait.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2016, 03:25:52 PM »

not from a pirate he gave us the C.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2016, 03:28:50 PM »

:facepalm: :charles: :huh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2016, 03:40:15 PM »
Apparently you dont know I am the forum ass kicker. Just wait.
Srsly, Simp will athwart some bitches up in here if they aren't careful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2016, 03:44:12 PM »
R
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2016, 03:53:12 PM »

Best beef up on Caddyshack and Animal House quotes too. Welcome aboard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2016, 04:34:04 PM »
Best beef up on Caddyshack and Animal House quotes too. Welcome aboard.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

auburn2eugene

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2016, 05:33:42 PM »
Back to RBs, I trust our coaches. If they don't think there is another RB worth going after, they are the ones paid millions. And it's their job on the line from these decisions.  At least RB recruiting is not as bad as our LB recruiting since Chizik was HC.

I'm really hoping that we don't swing and miss next season at RB recruiting.

:gig: sorry. Watching Family Guy right now. Lol  :gig:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2016, 07:34:57 PM »
Well since I am new to the site,  and on my phone I don't know how to multi quote, so I will just write each a response

@jmar I agree he will see the field. I just have concerns about his speed. However the staff feels this season is weak with RBs,  and didn't want to reach on one, especially with a great RB class next season. They plan on taking 2 next year. Interesting you mentioned Karlos Danby, as I have seen Miller listed as a RB/LB.  Could Miller be the next "Rudy" Ford and move from RB to defense? Maybe...

@Jumbo, 4.71 is listed on another Auburn Forum. Don't wanna say the name because I don't know if I'm supposed to.  However, after doing my own research, the only reported 40 I could find was from ESPN.  ESPN lists his 40 at an astounding 4.89! Which gives me even more concern...  The site I got 4.71 is mainly "sunshine pumpers"  if ya know what i mean.

@godfather, well,  we are only recruiting 1 RB this go around, and he played FB up until his SR year in high school. Then he reportedly lost a lot of weight, so he could be considered a RB, and spent a majority of the season injured.  "Carry On"  as you guys call him isn't a bad Wildcat, although it would help if he would throw it every now and then, to keep the defense honest. Now,  JF3,  that's a different story. He reminds me a lot of Marshall, just with 20 less lbs of muscle. But he runs like a deer, to the tune of 4.38. I don't feel he has to have a DTQB,  and am hoping Hand and Gus can recreate the Tulsa offense they had together. Then we hopefully wouldn't need any other QBs. Given the correct offense to his talents,  I have no doubt SW can become a star for us.

@GH2001, it depends on what you are talking about. I in fact do have a LOT of learning to do. I need to learn the lingo you guys use. Because I didn't understand one thing past you saying I have learning to do. I'm new to the site. Give me a min. I'll get acclimated
Usually when I post "word on the skreet" it's coming from a couple of HCs in the SEC & ACC. I knew Herbie Handcock was going to be the OL Coach the week of the Birmingham Bowl. Big Herb (that's what we in the coaches circle call him) was the OL Coach that Coach Malzahn wanted to bring to Auburn back in '13.

Most of my recruiting info comes from the recruit's mommas, sisters or aunts (if you know what I mean...wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:37:16 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2016, 08:03:37 PM »

He's a ground pounder, reminds me a little of Rudi Fuckin Johnson.

Auburn is bringing in a 4* HB/FB/TE in Landon Rice
He doesn't have any problems finding the endzone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2016, 09:16:00 PM »

He's a ground pounder, reminds me a little of Rudi Fuckin Johnson.

Auburn is bringing in a 4* HB/FB/TE in Landon Rice
Speaking of which I ran across this the other day. Rudi was a bad mfer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2016, 09:59:58 PM »
Speaking of which I ran across this the other day. Rudi was a bad mfer. 

I remember being at his very first game. Dude was a bowling ball who could hit  a hole in the line like lightning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2016, 10:13:44 PM »
I was at this seminar once at AU and Tuberville came in to speak to us. Someone asked him about the new guy, Rudi.  He just smiled and said, "Let's just say nobody out there on the defense wants any part of him."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2016, 10:49:42 PM »
I too was at his first game...

I told my dad, Rudi is going to be among the great RBs at Auburn, after that play.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:45:12 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2016, 01:02:41 AM »
I remember being at his very first game. Dude was a bowling ball who could hit  a hole in the line like lightning.

Was this by way of one Blount Countian writer standing on the Upper Deck ramp?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2016, 06:54:31 AM »
So I pull up a Rudi Johnson link on Wikipedia.org to find that his given name is Burudi Ali "Rudi" Johnson.

And I don't know whether to believe this to be his true name or not because the last sentence reads:
He employed a bruising style of hard-nosed running that earned him the nickname the "Auburn Rambler."

Never have I heard anyone refer to our Rudi Johnson as the "Auburn Rambler."                        NEVER!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2016, 08:21:18 AM »
So I pull up a Rudi Johnson link on Wikipedia.org to find that his given name is Burudi Ali "Rudi" Johnson.

And I don't know whether to believe this to be his true name or not because the last sentence reads:
He employed a bruising style of hard-nosed running that earned him the nickname the "Auburn Rambler."

Never have I heard anyone refer to our Rudi Johnson as the "Auburn Rambler."                        NEVER!

Oh sure.  I recall the Ole Miss game when the stadium was all orange with "Auburn Rambler" t-shirts.  Tiger Rags made a fortune that week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions