Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts On RB

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Thoughts On RB
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2016, 12:23:22 PM »
Thats what I am seeing on other sites. And with a reported  40 time of 4.71, it still gives me concern.

You got a lot of learning to do son.

Don't fight the skreeets. They are ironclad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2016, 12:38:52 PM »
You got a lot of learning to do son.

Don't fight the skreeets. They are ironclad.

Are they his skreets or did someone else earn them and then gave some to him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

auburn2eugene

• From Oneonta to the left Coast
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2016, 12:53:08 PM »
Well since I am new to the site,  and on my phone I don't know how to multi quote, so I will just write each a response

@jmar I agree he will see the field. I just have concerns about his speed. However the staff feels this season is weak with RBs,  and didn't want to reach on one, especially with a great RB class next season. They plan on taking 2 next year. Interesting you mentioned Karlos Danby, as I have seen Miller listed as a RB/LB.  Could Miller be the next "Rudy" Ford and move from RB to defense? Maybe...

@Jumbo, 4.71 is listed on another Auburn Forum. Don't wanna say the name because I don't know if I'm supposed to.  However, after doing my own research, the only reported 40 I could find was from ESPN.  ESPN lists his 40 at an astounding 4.89! Which gives me even more concern...  The site I got 4.71 is mainly "sunshine pumpers"  if ya know what i mean.

@godfather, well,  we are only recruiting 1 RB this go around, and he played FB up until his SR year in high school. Then he reportedly lost a lot of weight, so he could be considered a RB, and spent a majority of the season injured.  "Carry On"  as you guys call him isn't a bad Wildcat, although it would help if he would throw it every now and then, to keep the defense honest. Now,  JF3,  that's a different story. He reminds me a lot of Marshall, just with 20 less lbs of muscle. But he runs like a deer, to the tune of 4.38. I don't feel he has to have a DTQB,  and am hoping Hand and Gus can recreate the Tulsa offense they had together. Then we hopefully wouldn't need any other QBs. Given the correct offense to his talents,  I have no doubt SW can become a star for us.

@GH2001, it depends on what you are talking about. I in fact do have a LOT of learning to do. I need to learn the lingo you guys use. Because I didn't understand one thing past you saying I have learning to do. I'm new to the site. Give me a min. I'll get acclimated
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

auburn2eugene

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2016, 12:56:11 PM »
Just had to say as a veteran myself,  I LOVE your signature.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2016, 01:03:10 PM »
Well since I am new to the site,  and on my phone I don't know how to multi quote, so I will just write each a response

@jmar I agree he will see the field. I just have concerns about his speed. However the staff feels this season is weak with RBs,  and didn't want to reach on one, especially with a great RB class next season. They plan on taking 2 next year. Interesting you mentioned Karlos Danby, as I have seen Miller listed as a RB/LB.  Could Miller be the next "Rudy" Ford and move from RB to defense? Maybe...

@Jumbo, 4.71 is listed on another Auburn Forum. Don't wanna say the name because I don't know if I'm supposed to.  However, after doing my own research, the only reported 40 I could find was from ESPN.  ESPN lists his 40 at an astounding 4.89! Which gives me even more concern...  The site I got 4.71 is mainly "sunshine pumpers"  if ya know what i mean.

@godfather, well,  we are only recruiting 1 RB this go around, and he played FB up until his SR year in high school. Then he reportedly lost a lot of weight, so he could be considered a RB, and spent a majority of the season injured.  "Carry On"  as you guys call him isn't a bad Wildcat, although it would help if he would throw it every now and then, to keep the defense honest. Now,  JF3,  that's a different story. He reminds me a lot of Marshall, just with 20 less lbs of muscle. But he runs like a deer, to the tune of 4.38. I don't feel he has to have a DTQB,  and am hoping Hand and Gus can recreate the Tulsa offense they had together. Then we hopefully wouldn't need any other QBs. Given the correct offense to his talents,  I have no doubt SW can become a star for us.

@GH2001, it depends on what you are talking about. I in fact do have a LOT of learning to do. I need to learn the lingo you guys use. Because I didn't understand one thing past you saying I have learning to do. I'm new to the site. Give me a min. I'll get acclimated
You are doing great so far. Not much to learn.

When I post recruiting or player info, it's likely coming from the coaching staff, players or something I heard at a big booster gathering, so just keep that under your hat, home cuz.

There are quite a few on here that believe they know a lot about football. I typically humor them. I'll send you a PM list. It's rather lengthy.

Under my guidance, you'll be just fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2016, 01:39:22 PM »

When I post recruiting or player info, it's likely coming from the coaching staff, players or something I heard at a big booster gathering, so just keep that under your hat, home cuz.

There are quite a few on here that believe they know a lot about football. I typically humor them. I'll send you a PM list. It's rather lengthy.

Just don't got to one of his "picnic's"  ask Snaggle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2016, 01:40:29 PM »

Well he's from Oneonta so he must know simp.

Does he also have 19 kids?

Does he have a dog?

Are his skreeets from ESPN?

Does he know you'll suck a dick dry?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2016, 01:42:13 PM »
Just had to say as a veteran myself,  I LOVE your signature.

If your talking to me, you'll learn to hate me, everybody does.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2016, 01:43:15 PM »

If your talking to me, you'll learn to hate me, everybody does.

I just declared both a fatwa and jihad on your sorry keen car driving ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2016, 01:43:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2016, 01:45:43 PM »
I just declared both a fatwa and jihad on your sorry keen car driving ass.

Give me the jihad, let the Mrs. handle the fatwa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2016, 01:49:06 PM »

Does he have a dog?

Does he know you'll suck a dick dry?

Ok, I will answer the first one....its 17 kids and counting, not 19.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2016, 01:50:33 PM »
Give me the jihad, let the Mrs. handle the fatwa.

Ive heard she handles the fatwa like a pro. WT told me so
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2016, 01:55:36 PM »
@Jumbo, 4.71 is listed on another Auburn Forum.

Jumbo runs much faster than that.  He's sub 4.3 bananas fast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2016, 02:06:16 PM »
I had a fatwa and fries at lunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2016, 02:16:11 PM »
I had a fatwa and fries at lunch.

I let you slip off to the red elephant ONE time without me and they start serving fatwas....sunofa...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2016, 02:28:11 PM »
I let you slip off to the red elephant ONE time without me and they start serving fatwas....sunofa...

I got the Asian Glazed Fatwa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

auburn2eugene

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2016, 02:41:54 PM »

Does he have a dog?

Does he know you'll suck a richard dry?

Well,  i just found out simp and i are friends going back decades.

I don't have 19 kids. I have 2

No dog. Landlord won't allow it.  I have to deal with my daughter's cat...

I still don't understand what skreets means.

I'm not touching that last one.  But simp on the other hand...  I KEED, I KEED,  don't worry bro,  i wont tell them your secret, LoL
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:44:49 PM by auburn2eugene »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2016, 02:50:15 PM »
It's from a song.

Aaahh skreets skreets skreets skreets skreets skreets....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2016, 02:53:38 PM »
Are yall meaning skeet?   LoL

YIKES that escalated quickly.

Back to RBs...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:59:20 PM by auburn2eugene »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions