Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts On RB

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Thoughts On RB
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2016, 12:28:10 PM »
According to al.com all auburn recruits are either going somewhere else, considering another team or talking about what it would take to get them to flip. 

There will be no recruiting class this year.  Alabama will pick through what it wants and AU can go to the bargain bin to see what's left after the rest of the teams have chosen their players.
That's ever year....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2016, 10:53:14 PM »
Looks like we may be down to 3rd and 4th string D-Ends running the ball in the spring.
Kerryon my Wayward Son to miss most of the spring.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/report-auburn-rb-miss-spring-practice/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2016, 07:00:26 AM »
Looks like we may be down to 3rd and 4th string D-Ends running the ball in the spring.
Kerryon my Wayward Son to miss most of the spring.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/report-auburn-rb-miss-spring-practice/

Skreets...oh btw, he played the last few games with the shoulder injury.

On the topic of injuries, Kerryon underwent shoulder surgery recently. He should be good to go for the spring and Roc Thomas injured himself making a bowl of cereal. Anyway, he's day by day now.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:06:56 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2016, 07:47:10 AM »
Johnson's future, if it includes football beyond Auburn, was always as a corner. Like having he and Roc in the offense for ten to twelve plays each.

But fuck the "wildcat" and everything it stands for. It screws my teams chances of scoring. It all but defeats the purpose of stealth because we are NO threat to pass. It takes us out of rhythym and makes for some really lazy-assed play calling.

Happy Monday!

It is Monday right?
Tuesday...well it certainly feels like Monday. Carry on!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:48:49 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2016, 09:31:51 AM »

Quote from: The Prowler on January 21, 2016, 06:22:54 PMOn the topic of injuries, Kerryon underwent shoulder surgery recently. He should be good to go for the spring and Roc Thomas injured himself making a bowl of cereal. Anyway, he's day by day now.

When you whip it out and nobody remembers seeing the wee thing, don't whip it out again...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2016, 09:48:53 AM »
When you whip it out and nobody remembers seeing the wee thing, don't whip it out again...
Excuse me....while I whip this out. (As the ladies gasp and faint)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2016, 10:01:35 AM »

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling skreets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2016, 10:03:49 AM »
Excuse me....while I whip this out. (As the ladies gasp and laugh)

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2016, 10:46:43 AM »
Oh it's twue.  It's twuuuue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2016, 01:47:14 PM »
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2016, 10:34:57 AM »
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup.

-10 for going with a line from a different movie.

Would have been -30 but it's from a good movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2016, 01:56:14 PM »
Oh it's twue.  It's twuuuue.
The sheriff is near.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2016, 02:21:44 PM »
The sheriff is near.

What did he say?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2016, 01:12:35 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2016, 02:56:02 PM »
One guy that might have been an interesting pick up was former Turd RB, Tyren Jones.  Got dismissed for the sticky-icky and something else.  5'9" 212.  Took an unofficial visit to the Iron Bowl. Took one official visit to USCe last week and the Cock Bag Man showed up. 

I still want us to sign another RB in this class. The numbers for this year and next scare me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2016, 04:51:19 PM »
One guy that might have been an interesting pick up was former Turd RB, Tyren Jones.  Got dismissed for the sticky-icky and something else.  5'9" 212.  Took an unofficial visit to the Iron Bowl. Took one official visit to USCe last week and the Cock Bag Man showed up. 

I still want us to sign another RB in this class. The numbers for this year and next scare me.

I thought about that. But really, we only do well with guys that got kicked off UGA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2016, 04:59:24 PM »
I thought about that. But really, we only do well with guys that got kicked off UGA!

Troof!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions