Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2015 Losses

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
2015 Losses
« on: January 04, 2016, 12:04:48 AM »
Somber note but looking through an issue of People Magazine, damn....we lost some big ones.  Most of you on this board are too young to have an idea what an impact many of these had on entertainment. Suffice it to say...we lost some good ones.

Leonard Nimoy:  Mr. Spock.  If you don't know...

Yogi Berra:  Hall of Fame career.  Hall of Fame catch phrase career.

Wes Craven:  Nightmare on Elm Street....Scream...

Omar Sharif:  Lawrence of Arabia..Dr. Zhivago... (You're probably too young)

Fred Thompson: Law & Order....Presidential run...

Christopher Lee:  The Dracula I grew up on.  More roles in Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.

Mario Cuomo:  N.Y. Governor

Al Molinaro:  Al..Happy Days.  (Many of you will never appreciate how incredible that show was in its time)

Stuart Scott:  Booyah!!!  Loved his fun presentation.

Frank Gifford:  Hall of Famer and one of the great broadcasters of all time.

B.B. King:  Yeah...I'll leave that here.

Moses Malone:  NBA Hall of Famer died at 60.

Dick Van Patten: Again, someone that most of you will go...who?  Not going to try and explain him. 

Ann Meara:  If you don't know Jerry and Ben Stiller...you have no clue how great this lady was to comedy.

Scott Weiland:  STP and Velvet Revolver.  Too much great music to mention.  Waaayyy too soon.

Just a few of many we lost in the sports/entertainment world.   Any additions?  Any you care to comment on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: 2015 Losses
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 12:27:17 AM »
Ellie Mae Clampett.   She was hot back in the day. 

Maureen O'Hara. If you've never seen the black and white 30s version of Hunchback of Notre Dame, check it out.

Robert Loggia. Feech LaMana got played by Tony in the Sopranos in one of the best story arcs of that series. And Scarface "Manolo, choot that piece of shit!"

David Canary. Had to watch All My Children in the early 80s to get this one.

Martin Milner. One Adam 12.

Yvonne Craig. Batgirl for fuck's sake. Can't leave out Batgirl. Those pointy little boobs...

Roddy Fucking Piper!

Mo 'I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders' Greene.  (whatever his name was)

The older I get the more this saddens me.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 12:39:19 AM »

Maureen O'Hara. If you've never seen the black and white 30s version of Hunchback of Notre Dame, check it out.

Robert Loggia. Feech LaMana got played by Tony in the Sopranos in one of the best story arcs of that series. And Scarface "Manolo, choot that piece of shit!"

Yvonne Craig. Batgirl for fuck's sake. Can't leave out Batgirl. Those pointy little boobs...

Roddy Fucking Piper!

Mo 'I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders' Greene.  (whatever his name was)

werd. Many of these mean more to us "old timers" than most.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 08:33:08 AM »

Roddy Fucking Piper!

I watch some of those older movies from the 30's, 40's and 50's and some of those women were just naturally striking. Including O'Hara. Her and John Wayne had a chemistry on screen, and her temper just added to her allure.

I saw one the other day that had Judy Garland in it...this was about a decade or so after Wizard of Oz and she was a full grown woman by that time. Good heavens. The Hepburns too. Judy Reynolds. Jane Mansfield. List goes on....

Marilyn gets a lot of the attention, but she was just one of many. Its sad seeing the last of these legends (what few are left) pass away seemingly every year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 01:52:19 PM »
Check y'all some of that Lana Turner or Rita Hayworth action sometime. That's some high class booty from back in the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

chinook

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 02:01:13 PM »
damn Snaggle ...People magazine?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 02:14:56 PM »
Ebony was sold out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 04:25:20 PM »

Me?  People magazine?  What, nooo.  It was the wife that bought it.  And it just happened to be in the bathroom when I went to drop a Saban.  And well, I don't know about you guys but when I'm growing a tail, I have to have something to read.  If not, then I look like a dog in the yard dropping turds. You know that look, like I wish I was anywhere else right now but I have to drop this pile so don't stare at me look?  Yeah that one.  So the People was right there.  Convenient.  So, I went for it.

Plus it has a really good crossword puzzle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 04:28:40 PM »
Me?  People magazine?  What, nooo.  It was the wife that bought it.  And it just happened to be in the bathroom when I went to drop a Saban.  And well, I don't know about you guys but when I'm growing a tail, I have to have something to read.  If not, then I look like a dog in the yard dropping turds. You know that look, like I wish I was anywhere else right now but I have to drop this pile so don't stare at me look?  Yeah that one.  So the People was right there.  Convenient.  So, I went for it.

Plus it has a really good crossword puzzle.

I hate it when my dogs stares at me while I am thinking about life and such.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 09:07:29 AM »
If not, then I look like a dog in the yard dropping turds. You know that look, like I wish I was anywhere else right now but I have to drop this pile so don't stare at me look?  Yeah that one.   

So just dont take dumps in public in front of people then. Problem solved. You kinky SOB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 09:56:45 AM »
So just dont take dumps in public in front of people then. Problem solved. You kinky SOB.

he likes the attention...and the illusion that he has balls....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 10:14:25 AM »
he likes the attention...and the illusion that he has balls....

In his defense, he does have balls. Just not always in posession of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 11:43:38 AM »
I'm right here.  I can so hear you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2016, 01:03:41 PM »
I'm right here.  I can so hear you.

How was the chicken quesadilla and Bud Light yesterday?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 02:24:12 PM »
How was the chicken quesadilla and Bud Light yesterday?

Pretty dang good.  I just got a Chicken Caesar but the skirt got a Reuben that was darn skippy.  The Bud Light was all she could handle.  I got the Sledgehammer.  I was impressed and if it wasn't for the fact that I was about to drive and that particular brew is 9%, I would have had another.

It looked like that Irish Pub was cleared out and they were doing something to the floors.  Don't know if it closed down or they were doing some remodeling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2016, 03:16:19 PM »
Pretty dang good.  I just got a Chicken Caesar but the skirt got a Reuben that was darn skippy.  The Bud Light was all she could handle.  I got the Sledgehammer.  I was impressed and if it wasn't for the fact that I was about to drive and that particular brew is 9%, I would have had another.

It looked like that Irish Pub was cleared out and they were doing something to the floors.  Don't know if it closed down or they were doing some remodeling.

Well, I told them you may stop by. They asked for some info about you, and after I told them your story I think they pretended like they were closed, until you got in the car and went back home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2016, 03:46:44 PM »
Well, I told them you may stop by. They asked for some info about you, and after I told them your story I think they pretended like they were closed, until you got in the car and went back home.

Son of a.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2016, 04:12:34 PM »
Son of a.....

The owner lady is Irish. She said in her funny accent: "Ill close the whole place upppp.....dont want any out of town stragglers stinkin up da joint, ya know."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2016, 04:25:04 PM »
The owner lady is Irish. She said in her funny accent: "Ill close the whole place upppp.....dont want any out of town stragglers stinkin up da joint, ya know."

What's the name of that place?  Scruffy McScruffles or some shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 08:33:33 AM »
What's the name of that place?  Scruffy McScruffles or some shit.
Sorry, but its closed.....    to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE