Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bowl games.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Bowl games.
« on: December 28, 2015, 04:41:14 PM »
Anything interesting happen?

Watching Navy, I think I would like to see Navy play Ga. Tech.

I don't want either to play AU!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Bowl games.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 10:13:44 PM »
Anything interesting happen?

Watching Navy, I think I would like to see Navy play Ga. Tech.

I don't want either to play AU!
We couldn't beat our meat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 12:38:02 AM »
Won't watch a single bowl game this season. 

Oh well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 09:42:33 PM »
Baylor took care of UNC.  I think they had around 700 yards of offense.  Not surprising in recent years with Briles' wide open, sling it around offense.  Not so fast.  The Bears had over 600....yep...600 yards rushing.  And the unique thing is with their top QB's all on the shelf, it was like they took turns putting guys in the wildcat and ran straight at NC for the most part. One guy had 300 yards rushing. 

Watching the first part of LSU and TT. I was not, and still am not in favor of even considering letting Miles go.  But damn, man.  Tech is literally stacking 10 men in the box every play and LSU still continues to go between the tackles.  Worked the first series. Didn't the second. This guy has got to get more innovative than that shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 07:10:04 AM »
Baylor took care of UNC.  I think they had around 700 yards of offense.  Not surprising in recent years with Briles' wide open, sling it around offense.  Not so fast.  The Bears had over 600....yep...600 yards rushing.  And the unique thing is with their top QB's all on the shelf, it was like they took turns putting guys in the wildcat and ran straight at NC for the most part. One guy had 300 yards rushing. 

Watching the first part of LSU and TT. I was not, and still am not in favor of even considering letting Miles go.  But damn, man.  Tech is literally stacking 10 men in the box every play and LSU still continues to go between the tackles.  Worked the first series. Didn't the second. This guy has got to get more innovative than that shit.
That's OC Cam "Cammy Cam" Cameron for ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 07:56:13 AM »
That's OC Cam "Cammy Cam" Cameron for ya.

Won 56-27. LF7 scored 5 times. Maybe he's not the moron you all think he is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »

The head-scratching calls by Cameron were, in my mind, the times he tried to force the ball to other players.  Feed Fournette.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 09:37:59 AM »

Could have been 1000 if they had wanted....serious.

They had 708 at start of the 4th. Briles took mercy on the Chin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 09:39:38 AM »
The head-scratching calls by Cameron were, in my mind, the times he tried to force the ball to other players.  Feed Fournette.

Stayed up way too long watching that.  Entertaining, though.  The Tech QB is flat out fun to watch.  After all the scrambles and pin point throws back across his body and while getting hit, the announcers likened him to Johnny Manziel, except this cat is 6'3" 220 and has twice the arm.  Have no idea is he's a legit threat to play some on Sundays but I'll bet he gets a serious look.

My gripe early on was that Gibbs was treating every play in the first few series as if it were 4th and half a yard.  They put 10 in the box and Cameron kept banging his head against the wall.  LSU finally started loosening it up a bit with that bubble screen that went for 6 and the slip screen to Fournette.  But to your point, yes they started trying to force the ball down field with a QB that doesn't have the ability to do that. Harris is Jeremy Johnson with better wheels.  He'll make 2 beautiful throws and then 4 face-palms in a row.  There was one time the announcers said something to the effect of how luda-chris it was to run play action again on first down.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 09:43:11 AM »
Could have been 1000 if they had wanted....serious.

They had 708 at start of the 4th. Briles took mercy on the Chin.

Werd!!!  And the weird thing about it was they weren't doing much more than rotating guys in to run the wildcat.  Just snap it and find a hole.  UNC's defense was dead by the end of that game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2015, 10:29:01 AM »
Stayed up way too long watching that.  Entertaining, though.  The Tech QB is flat out fun to watch.  After all the scrambles and pin point throws back across his body and while getting hit, the announcers likened him to Johnny Manziel, except this cat is 6'3" 220 and has twice the arm.  Have no idea is he's a legit threat to play some on Sundays but I'll bet he gets a serious look.

Tech was the only big school to offer him a scholly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2015, 05:02:36 PM »
Watched our game. 

The damn MSU game is on while I clean up the house so I can take down Christmas and put up Mardi Gras next week. 

And I hear the announcers give Mullen credit for Cam. 

Fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2015, 05:56:26 PM »
Won 56-27. LF7 scored 5 times. Maybe he's not the moron you all think he is.
No, he's still a moron.

Lashlee could call a better game than Cammie Cam Cam Cameron
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2015, 08:52:18 PM »
Sixth string QB for aTm is having a failure to launch...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 10:45:54 PM »
If you haven't been watching Oregon vs TCU, you're missing one hell of a game.

Now in the 3rd overtime after it was 31-0 Oregon at halftime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2016, 10:57:23 PM »
TCU's backup QB is worlds better than Oregon's.  TCU comes back from that 0-31 deficit to win in 3 OT 47-41.  What a game!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 12:20:02 AM »
TCU's backup QB is worlds better than Oregon's.  TCU comes back from that 0-31 deficit to win in 3 OT 47-41.  What a game!

What a game?  What a game???  I lost major points on those not so fucking fast Ducks.  What a clusterduck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2016, 10:47:03 AM »
What a game?  What a game???  I lost major points on those not so fucking fast Ducks.  What a clusterduck.

It was an awesome game. I was able to see one heckuva come back and get my points.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2016, 01:44:05 PM »
As much as it pains me to say this Bama is going to fuck Clemson six ways to Tuesday.  It will be abusive. It will be brutal.  It should be rated TV-MA for violent depictions of rape, torture, gore and profanity. 

Clemson is a mid-tier SEC team that got a few fortunate bounces. They're Mussouri. A&M. Tennessee. 

It's going to be disgusting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2016, 01:46:15 PM »
It's going to be disgusting.

I'd rather watch Quentin Tarantino and Mark Fuhrman hate fuck for 4 hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg