Will it be Section JJ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Initial Plans for North Endzone Expansion
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 05:30:04 PM »
If somebody knows who the construction company is, let me know. Big boi, me, would like to make it a trio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 05:42:44 PM »
Please, God, no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 06:45:18 PM »
So, what is happening to the student section?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 06:59:32 PM »
So, what is happening to the student section?
If they can't afford TUF, then TUF shit. It's time they grow up and learn how the world works.

I can't wait for the advertising blimps and neon billboards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 08:46:59 PM »
Student section stays the same.  This is on the opposite side.  The team locker room will supposedly be moving to the updated section.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 08:50:10 PM »

I'm gonna have to call BS on this one.

The way things are going, CGM won't be making that walk...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 09:20:04 PM »
If we build it will you come? 

Seriously.  Is this what we need?  Didn't we just renovate the locker rooms? 

If we come out from the other end of the stadium that's going to fuck the band completely up.  Ah hell, we don't need a band anyway.  We got megaginormatron, Jacobvision, where you can see the befuddlement in the eyes of your coach and the fear on your quarterback's face in superHD. From space. 

I don't like fucking with stuff.  How about a consistent product on the field and less gee gaws in the stands.  Can we try that?

This looks to me like a "see how swollen my dick is"  move from an AD who wants to be remembered in brick, mortar and pixels.  This is his statue to himself. 

How many seats will this add anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2015, 09:30:43 PM »
I'm probably in the minority......but I like it....first plan I have seen that I like.......and AU use to come out of Petrie Hall......that building housed the athletic department and locker room back in the day.....be interesting to see a time line for completion and if we can pull it off and fill it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2015, 11:03:59 PM »
Daddy like the new Jacobs End Zone. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 01:34:24 AM »
 I'm with the old fart. I like it and I think the players will really like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2015, 08:10:25 AM »

If we come out from the other end of the stadium that's going to fuck the band completely up.  Ah hell, we don't need a band anyway.  We got megaginormatron, Jacobvision, where you can see the befuddlement in the eyes of your coach and the fear on your quarterback's face in superHD. From space. 

I don't like fucking with stuff.  How about a consistent product on the field and less gee gaws in the stands.  Can we try that?

This looks to me like a "see how swollen my dick is"  move from an AD who wants to be remembered in brick, mortar and pixels.  This is his statue to himself. 

^^with him again, which is still concerning.

The only thing I'd take is the chick in the orange dress, who WT would like to lick from the tip of her toes to the hairline on her forehead and maybe even some hairy spots. Unless I were to get around to the front side of under the dress and discover a dick again.

This is too much too soon.

And if I haven't told you, I HATE the Jacobs Jumbotron. Would be fine WITHOUT the CONSTANT bombardment of jungle drumming. It competes with our own band.

Jacobs is trying to leave his own legacy as someone mentioned
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2015, 08:13:19 AM »

Surprisingly, not many. It will remove regular seats for more expensive ones, so I'm sure some regular Auburn joes won't be getting season tickets in those sections.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2015, 08:14:33 AM »

Your band stuff is spot on. The AUMB can only fit about 290 people under the tunnel.

To hit on your will people come question, I think it'll be a waste of money. I lived 3 minutes from the stadium this year and there were games I didn't go to because of school.  If I'll blow off a football game for school, I have trouble believing we would ever sell the stadium out again. I would rather have a full stadium than a quarter empty Jacobs designed stadium; because more seating is the direction he should be taking this program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2015, 10:27:40 AM »
I'm in agreement with K on a big part of this proposal being Jacobs trying to get himself a bronzed statue on I-85 at the Auburn College Street exit.  And as some have said, I hate that festering boil of a scoreboard that looks like an alien spaceship landed on the end of JHS.  $14 million gets us nothing more than a chance for more people to see themselves on the megatron and a super hip-hop boom box for the players to dance to.  Woompa-Boom-Boom.

On the other hand, gotta' admit this proposed change looks pretty damn awesome.  I'm as all about tradition as anyone when it comes to AU football. (Read "old")  Been going to JHS long before an upper deck was even part of the thought process and we had wooden bleachers in the corner of the end zones for the black folk. There have been a ton of changes to that stadium, outside and in.  When you look around the SEC and other places, this is all part of the evolution of college football.  What did Texas A&M's stadium look like even 2 years ago?  Now? 

Whether Jacobs is behind it or not, that particular renovation would look totally badass IMO. 
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:29:14 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2015, 10:49:34 AM »
I'm in agreement with K on a big part of this proposal being Jacobs trying to get himself a bronzed statue on I-85 at the Auburn College Street exit.  And as some have said, I hate that festering boil of a scoreboard that looks like an alien spaceship landed on the end of JHS.  $14 million gets us nothing more than a chance for more people to see themselves on the megatron and a super hip-hop boom box for the players to dance to.  Woompa-Boom-Boom.

On the other hand, gotta' admit this proposed change looks pretty damn awesome.  I'm as all about tradition as anyone when it comes to AU football. (Read "old")  Been going to JHS long before an upper deck was even part of the thought process and we had wooden bleachers in the corner of the end zones for the black folk. There have been a ton of changes to that stadium, outside and in.  When you look around the SEC and other places, this is all part of the evolution of college football.  What did Texas A&M's stadium look like even 2 years ago?  Now? 

Whether Jacobs is behind it or not, that particular renovation would look totally badass IMO.
I don't mind an expansion, but this looks to me like what THS says, prices going to a game going up...up ...up.

Poor Buzz is never gonna get a chance to see Mrs. Dallas again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2015, 10:53:22 AM »

See this is a problem for me.  No wonder we are losing games. 

Gus has no business walking the mezzanine level with the players looking for food with the game going on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2015, 11:25:07 AM »
Did Jay Jacobs take Dyer's jersey from him before he transferred out?  And has he lost weight?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2015, 11:43:21 AM »
Did Jay Jacobs take Dyer's jersey from him before he transferred out?  And has he lost weight?

It is also inappropriate for #21 to be doing a Heisman pose, what has he done?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum