Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Being reported that....

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Being reported that....
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2015, 12:49:16 PM »
Coach Kines can't stop that inside trap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2015, 12:53:04 PM »
Would Coach O be able to sustain the current defensive commits? I do think he could come in and keep the current D from completely tanking for the shit bowl game but in my mind the recruiting class is more important right now.

Thats his wheelhouse, so yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2015, 01:11:42 PM »
Coach Kines can't stop that inside trap.
They play pretty hard though, and the option isn't an issue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2015, 01:53:55 PM »
He's known as a monster recruiter, so I'd bet on him holding most of the class together.

Tell 'em about it Jo Jo!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2015, 07:46:13 AM »
Would bet on Kelly (WT's boy) getting the DC job.

Up and comer.
FSU pay sucks.
Jimbo interviewed with Alleva.
Having Garner in the way won't bother him as much being he is an "Auburn man."
Nobody else gets a call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2015, 09:35:50 AM »
I don't want a "Auburn man" as a DC just because he's an Auburn man, I want the best fuckin Defensive Coordinator this side of Buddy Ryan, I don't give a rat's ass where he previously coached or played. I want a coach that's mean, nasty, eats concertina wire and pisses goddamn napalm.

"Well he's not a Auburn guy..."
"Well Auburn's going to continue down the path it's headed, because we have a 'Auburn guy' as AD and he's a fuckin retard that was in charge of tickets before becoming the Athletic Director at Auburn. Coach Malzahn coached at Auburn as a OC before becoming the HC, so he's a 'Auburn guy' and he's spiraling downward because the job he's being paid to Millions to do is apparently a bit too much. Coach Rhett Lashlee coached at Auburn and then at Samford under Pat Sullivan, so he's a 'Auburn guy', his offensive play calling, along with Coach Malzahn is bad and his QBs minus Sean White are garbage. Coach Dameyune Craig played and set records at Auburn, so he's a 'Auburn guy', his receivers are horrible. Coach Rodney Garner played at Auburn, so he's a 'Auburn guy', his DL were on roller skates most of the season and if Carl Lawson hadn't come back we would've lost a couple more games."

So, about this "Auburn guy", give me the best DC out there...apparently we didn't learn from our sister school on the west side of the State when they continued running through "bama guys" for coaches.

I think the problem is the cocksucker sitting in the AD's chair.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:37:55 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2015, 09:59:18 AM »
I don't want a "Auburn man" as a DC just because he's an Auburn man, I want the best fuckin Defensive Coordinator this side of Buddy Ryan, I don't give a rat's ass where he previously coached or played. I want a coach that's mean, nasty, eats concertina wire and pisses goddamn napalm.

"Well Auburn's going to continue down the path it's headed, because we have a 'Auburn guy' as AD and he's a fuckin retard that was in charge of tickets before becoming the Athletic Director at Auburn. Coach Malzahn coached at Auburn as a OC before becoming the HC, so he's a 'Auburn guy' and he's spiraling downward because the job he's being paid to Millions to do is apparently a bit too much. Coach Rhett Lashlee coached at Auburn and then at Samford under Pat Sullivan, so he's a 'Auburn guy', his offensive play calling, along with Coach Malzahn is bad and his QBs minus Sean White are garbage. Coach Dameyune Craig played and set records at Auburn, so he's a 'Auburn guy', his receivers are horrible. Coach Rodney Garner played at Auburn, so he's a 'Auburn guy', his DL were on roller skates most of the season and if Carl Lawson hadn't come back we would've lost a couple more games."

So, about this "Auburn guy", give me the best DC out there...apparently we didn't learn from our sister school on the west side of the State when they continued running through "bama guys" for coaches.

^^^This is NO WAY for an Auburn man to talk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2015, 11:05:07 AM »

What I got out of this was hire Pruitt and bring Rocker home.  I can get on that train.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2015, 11:41:34 AM »
What I got out of this was hire Pruitt and bring Rocker home.  I can get on that train.

I didn't see Pruitt's name on the Broyles list this year.

One name I did see though was Charles Kelly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2015, 11:42:03 AM »

What I got out of that was, Vermin's going to kill my brother at the Savoy theater tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2015, 12:08:50 PM »

Agree. And if we so happen to end up with Charles Kelly we all hope he turns out to be Buddy Ryan.

What is so irritating is that any DC should be able to hire his own guys.
So the caveat for any viable DC candidate is having to make an allowance for Garner.
And it's nothing against Garner who was a hot recruiter when we snatched him away from UGA, it's just that there always has to be a snag in play to fuck up the works. And as it stands, he's in the way.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2015, 12:11:45 PM »
We've had some of the statistically worst and physically weakest defenses in Auburn history over the last seven years. 

A hairless monkey with an eczema pocked nutsack as DC couldn't be any worse than what we've been.  Can't see how it matters. 

The offense has to get unfucked  in a hurry or we could hire Ghengis Kahn and equip the defense with war clubs and it won't make any difference.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2015, 12:14:33 PM »
We've had some of the statistically worst and physically weakest defenses in Auburn history over the last seven years. 

A hairless monkey with an eczema pocked nutsack as DC couldn't be any worse than what we've been.  Can't see how it matters. 

The offense has to get unfudgeed  in a hurry or we could hire Ghengis Kahn and equip the defense with war clubs and it won't make any difference.

For the bold part to change, we need to get a new SC coach, and modify our philosophy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2015, 12:15:02 PM »

The offense has to get unfucked  in a hurry or we could hire Ghengis Kahn and equip the defense with war clubs and it won't make any difference.

Ghengis Khan...now thats a name I havent seen on most lists. A real dark horse candidate huh? Is he a 3-4 or 4-3 kinda guy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2015, 12:15:22 PM »
For the bold part to change, we need to get a new SC coach, and modify our philosophy.

More squats, less CrossFitting....BRO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2015, 12:18:40 PM »
More squats, less CrossFitting....BRO.

It's a definite lack of pre-workout energy drinks and post-WOD protein shakes, bro!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2015, 12:33:50 PM »
Ghengis Khan...now thats a name I havent seen on most lists. A real dark horse candidate huh? Is he a 3-4 or 4-3 kinda guy?

He runs a 3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2015, 02:47:52 PM »

see snags there are advantages of not having balls. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2015, 02:49:28 PM »
I didn't see Pruitt's name on the Broyles list this year.

One name I did see though was Charles Kelly.

Maybe not, but he's beat our ass three years in a row.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2015, 02:55:23 PM »
Maybe not, but he's beat our ass three years in a row.

Well to be fair, the last 2 years, he really didn't even have to show up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions