Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What To Do....What To Do?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
What To Do....What To Do?
« on: December 03, 2015, 09:38:42 PM »
Having a good ole boy discussion earlier tonight with a buddy about all the terrorism shit that has affected not just us, but the whole world.  Saw a piece yesterday where a "Russian spy" was beheaded by some cowardly piece of shit with ISIS ISIS baby.  They made a statement that they would be attacking Moscow and kill a Russian child for everyone Russia has killed recently in their retaliation.  Really?  You're just basically going to call out everybody, regardless.

So, you blow up Russian planes and kill 200+.  You go to Paris and execute 120+. You hijack planes and fly them into buildings killing 2,000+.  You behead countless innocent people.  You put people in cages and cover them with gas and set them on fire.  Just barely making a tiny little scratch on the surface here.  And you pound your chest saying we'll kill all of you.

Okay fine.  We got it.  Line in the sand has been drawn. 

Here was my good ole boy rationale/proposal to said buddy.  You people...and by "You people" I mean you camel jockey, sand ni...you can't say that...Machmud, Farook, sheet head, blanket wearing, monkey bar training, mat kneeling, public caning, cowardly knife wielding, beheading mother fuckers....and the rest of the ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING MIDDLE EAST.  You want to claim you're a peaceful religion?  You want to say all Muslims aren't like that?  Well......here's your mother fucking chance to prove it.  You've been acting like barbarians since 10,000 years before Jesus was born.  You've constantly been at war.  You've been fueding, rioting, beheading, stoning...and now you've been mustering bands of worthless pieces of shit to basically spread throughout the world and kill scores of innocent people for no good reason.  So what do we do?

First, let's back up. The U.S. of A. and Russia make a pact.  A truce.  A break in the action.  United front.  We'll resume the war of words and/or hostilities at a later date. Bigger fish to fry right now.  America takes France and England and Spain and whoever else will join.  Russia does the same.  We give ALL Middle East countries an ultimatum.  YOU have 2 years to clean this shit up.  YOU have 2 years to eliminate Al Quaeda, ISIS and whoever else is engaged in terrorism.  We'll help you if you want it.  Send tanks and drones and a bunch of those badass things that flew over JHS Saturday.  Doesn't matter.  Your call.  Now...

If you don't get the shit done.....be prepared to go on the defensive.  Because in 2 years, if this shit ain't cleaned up.  If innocent people are getting blown away by cowards yelling Allah Ackbar Muhammed Ali Fuckwad...here's how it goes.  The U.S. and our allies are coming from the east.  Russia and their allies are coming from the west.  No more enemies or allies in the Middle East.  You're ALL our enemy.  And we're going to meet in the middle of your barren, piece of shit slice of the earth.  And anything that even remotely resembles something called resistance...is going to die in a fire.  No traditional rules of war because you threw those out the window years ago.  We will take the oil and booty from the east. They will take the oil and booty from the west. And YOU will be no more.  It's YOU'RE choice to either clean it up or cease to exist.  We'll help you or kill you. Choose!!!   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: What To Do....What To Do?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 10:28:12 PM »
Muhammed (and the religion) was actually born about 6 centuries AFTER Jesus but carry on. Your point is well taken. General Snags gonna fuck some shit up if the rag heads don't start behaving.

But serious queerstchun....isn't that pretty much what Trump has been saying?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 10:33:32 PM »
Muhammed (and the religion) was actually born about 6 centuries AFTER Jesus but carry on. Your point is well taken. General Snags gonna fuck some shit up if the rag heads don't start behaving.

But serious queerstchun....isn't that pretty much what Trump has been saying?

Thank you.  At some point, the big boys have got to say enough is enough.  Let's simplify this thing.  Fix it, or die!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 10:35:19 PM »
Thank you.  At some point, the big boys have got to say enough is enough.  Let's simplify this thing.  Fix it, or die!!!

I can guarantee you that if the president said to the Joint Chiefs, "I want ISIS eliminated in 6 months, and I don't give a shit how you do it," ISIS would be eliminated in 6 months.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 10:36:30 PM »
I can guarantee you that if the president said to the Joint Chiefs, "I want ISIS eliminated in 6 months, and I don't give a shit how you do it," ISIS would be eliminated in 6 months.

You complete me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 07:36:35 AM »

Anytime I see someone say that around here, one of the former ft Benning know it alls (ex army) always pipes up that it can't be done and that stupid civilians just don't understand that that's not how the army works. Stupid civilians sheesh! Supporting those vets and all, and wanting bad guys taken out without regards to politics.  What were they thinking?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE