Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Things I hate this week....

Token

Re: Things I hate this week....
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2015, 01:28:33 PM »
The boringness of Alabama football. How in the hell could anybody be for that team, the ugly ass caveman running back or any of that?  What person in their right mind could support that at all?   

How did you make it through the Tuberville era?  That must be why you are bitter all the time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2015, 01:30:10 PM »
You are correct.

In my day, when you found swastikas scrawled in human feces, it meant you had a crazy person on campus, not institutionalized racism.

Why stop at the University President? Keep striking until Obama resigns or is impeached. After all, racism exists in America, even OUTSIDE of the Missouri campus, if you can believe that. Someone's head must roll.

I am willing to wager my life savings that players, now empowered by this, will protest not being paid within 365 days from now, and college football will be over.

Dan Lebatard was already advocating this on his show this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2015, 01:30:23 PM »
You are correct.

In my day, when you found swastikas scrawled in human feces, it meant you had a crazy person on campus, not institutionalized racism.

Why stop at the University President? Keep striking until Obama resigns or is impeached. After all, racism exists in America, even OUTSIDE of the Missouri campus, if you can believe that. Someone's head must roll.

I am willing to wager my life savings that players, now empowered by this, will protest not being paid within 365 days from now, and college football will be over.

Thats not enough. Some cops need to die also. And reperations need to be paid. Then, and only then, will the tables start to be turned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2015, 01:32:09 PM »
Dan Lebatard was already advocating this on his show this morning.

Pointing out, or advocating?

Because if he doing the second, he can rot. Stephen A Smith (who I dont normally like - hes obnoxious) said this is abusing the racial issue and its dangerous to do. He is right. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2015, 02:39:27 PM »

Because if he doing the second, he can rot. Stephen A Smith (who I dont normally like - hes obnoxious) said this is abusing the racial issue and its dangerous to do. He is right.
You sure about that?
Code: [Select]
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14090175
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 02:55:02 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2015, 02:53:08 PM »
Take that shoot back. Right now. And until you do, no X Gate for you pal!

The sequel is better. It's the only case where I can say with certainty a movie's sequel outdoes the original.

And no, The Empire Strikes Back does not count as a sequel even if it is the best "Star Wars" movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2015, 02:58:32 PM »
You sure about that?
Code: [Select]
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14090175<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?playerBrandingId=4ef8000cbaf34c1687a7d9a26fe0e89e&adSetCode=91cDU6NuXTGKz3OdjOxFdAgJVtQcKJnI&pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:14090175&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

Have not seen that. Just read a blurb on ESPN App/News. Context is everything I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2015, 03:25:55 PM »
The sequel is better. It's the only case where I can say with certainty a movie's sequel outdoes the original.
Now that, sir, is blasphemy in it's purest form.

The original Godfather (the movie, not the doughnut puncher) is a cinematic masterpiece and the only film out of the entire trilogy that was worth watching.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2015, 04:02:22 PM »

Advocating.  Lebretard is always taking up the cause for the abused athlete. Taken total advantage of by the evil NCAA.  They'll start getting paid when the players walk out before a big game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2015, 04:02:38 PM »
Now that, sir, is blasphemy in it's purest form.

The original Godfather (the movie, not the doughnut puncher) is a cinematic masterpiece and the only film out of the entire trilogy that was worth watching.

The third one is hot garbage. On this we agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2015, 04:04:40 PM »
Btw, is there an X Gate for the Georgia game? That would be keen as Tuskegee decided to blow a 20 point lead in the second half last week and screw themselves out of the postseason thereby freeing me up on the weekends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2015, 06:10:11 PM »
Btw, is there an X Gate for the Georgia game? That would be keen as Tuskegee decided to blow a 20 point lead in the second half last week and screw themselves out of the postseason thereby freeing me up on the weekends.

sniffing then washing jock straps is no way to go through life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2015, 06:39:03 PM »
sniffing then washing jock straps is no way to go through life.

It gets him "close" to the players.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2015, 08:48:51 PM »
What do I hate this week and every week?  Fucking POKER on ESPN.  Are you serious?  They had poker on the main ESPN channel all day yesterday. It's on ESPN 2 right now.  Sports?  You can debate all day whether NASCAR drivers are athletes or whether golfers fit in that category.  But a donut eating, 5 day beard sporting, hoodie wearing slob in sunglasses begging for the dealer to hit him with a King is in no way, shape, form or fashion, an athlete. Neither is the dumbass wearing a cowboy hat, sunglasses and a rhinestone studded shirt looking like he got front row seats at the bull riding contest.  Who the fuck are these people?  Why does anyone care and more importantly, why do they televise this more consistently than the Yankees/Red Sox series?

I understand that poker is huge.  I get it.  But ESPN?????  Sports?  Athletes?  It's fucking POKER!!! Show it somewhere else besides a 24/7 SPORTS channel. Show reruns of girls volleyball matches for Chishakes.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2015, 09:06:03 PM »
What do I hate this week and every week?  Fucking POKER on ESPN.  Are you serious?  They had poker on the main ESPN channel all day yesterday. It's on ESPN 2 right now.  Sports?  You can debate all day whether NASCAR drivers are athletes or whether golfers fit in that category.  But a donut eating, 5 day beard sporting, hoodie wearing slob in sunglasses begging for the dealer to hit him with a King is in no way, shape, form or fashion, an athlete. Neither is the dumbass wearing a cowboy hat, sunglasses and a rhinestone studded shirt looking like he got front row seats at the bull riding contest.  Who the fuck are these people?  Why does anyone care and more importantly, why do they televise this more consistently than the Yankees/Red Sox series?

I understand that poker is huge.  I get it.  But ESPN?????  Sports?  Athletes?  It's fucking POKER!!! Show it somewhere else besides a 24/7 SPORTS channel. Show reruns of girls volleyball matches for Chishakes.   
I was thinking the same fuckin thing. Hell, show reruns of NFL games that played earlier in the day, since we only get a few of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2015, 08:28:15 AM »
I was thinking the same fuckin thing. Hell, show reruns of NFL games that played earlier in the day, since we only get a few of them.

Yes...anything. The poker craze jumped the shark 5 years ago. Nobody wants to see that shit on ESPN this time of year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2015, 08:35:18 AM »
Yes...anything. The poker craze jumped the shark 5 years ago. Nobody wants to see that shoot on ESPN this time of year.

ESPN just laid off tons of folks so they are programming on the cheap as much as they can these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2015, 09:16:52 AM »
Well..did you know that playing cards with Kenny Rogers gets old pretty fast?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2015, 09:18:32 AM »
Well..did you know that playing cards with Kenny Rogers gets old pretty fast?

Why? Is Kenny out of money too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2015, 09:51:13 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions