Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Things I hate this week....

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Things I hate this week....
« on: November 09, 2015, 08:54:02 AM »
Jim Chipmunkwane standing at the podium after Florida clinched the SECLeast with a scintillating 9-7 win at home over a putrid Vanderbilt team.

"Any championship run, and let's just call this what it is, a championship run..." 

Oh fuck YOU, bucky.  Congrats on volunteering to get brain damaged by either Alabama or LSU.  Most likely Alabama.  Championship run my ass.

Dumbo Swinney opening his mouth to say anything.  His face looks like it's made of penis meat.  I hate everything about him.  Hope the Gamecocks run a train on Clemson.  That is not a number one team. Not even close. 

The boringness of Alabama football. How in the hell could anybody be for that team, the ugly ass caveman running back or any of that?  What person in their right mind could support that at all?   Watched a lot of their game and every crowd shot showed some of the ugliest girls I've ever seen in my life.  They were hideous. 

That bloated tub of Arkansas shit.  I hate we lost to Bert. I hate they won Saturday.  It did confirm my prediction that Ole Miss would not win the West, but still.

The "playoff committee"  Your four teams this week are likely to be:

Clemson:  Overrated ACC team that would lose to 3/4 of the SEC.
Notre Dame:  Oh no, not this shit again.
Alabama: Yeah, yeah.  We know. GOAT.  Every year.
Ohio State: Dysfunction on wheels. 

Other options:  Baylor, Iowa, OK State. 

If Auburn were playing OSU, Notre Dame, Clemson, Iowa, Baylor or OK State I'd feel good about our chances. 

Missouri. 

Some jackass sees a swastika smeared on a wall -- which has NOTHING to do with negroes, btw -- starts a "protest" and then somebody riding by in a truck yells "ni**er" out the window.  So he goes on a hunger strike and demands that the president of the college resign?  WTF?  Did the president shit the swastika?  Was he riding by in the truck?  What's he supposed to do about that?  And then the football team 'goes on strike' in a show of solidarity.  Ban them from the league.  Fuck Mizzou. 

al.com.  Just because.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Things I hate this week....
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 09:06:08 AM »
I agree with what Kaos just said, so, I'm calling to see if I can get an appointment for a psychiatric eval this pm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 09:06:28 AM »
The boringness of Alabama football. How in the hell could anybody be for that team, the ugly ass caveman running back or any of that?  What person in their right mind could support that at all?   Watched a lot of their game and every crowd shot showed some of the ugliest girls I've ever seen in my life.  They were hideous. 

Well they were guys....so
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 09:09:08 AM »
McElwain can thank WM for cleaning up Meyer's horrid mess he left and setting a good foundation. Is WM a great CEO or HC over a program like UF? Not really but that doesnt mean he didnt build it right. Its pretty obvious he did. So yeah, F McElwain. Very similar to Tot with Dyes foundation.

Another thing that aggrevates me.....the poo'ing now on Fournette and elevating of King Bonehead Caveman Henry. Not sure Bo or Herschel could have squeezed out 2 yards with the small cracks LF had to run into. Yet, the Hat kept doing it over and over. On the other hand, you or I could have ran through many of the gaping holes that Henry had. But yeah, Henry better than LF. Got it. LF is still the most complete player in CFB, especially after what TCU's QB did Saturday. Put LF behind Bama's OL Saturday and he prob gets over 250. What would Henry have gotten behind LSU's OL against his own front 7? Not much. But let the splugefest commence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 09:10:54 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 09:39:58 AM »
McElwain can thank WM for cleaning up Meyer's horrid mess he left and setting a good foundation. Is WM a great CEO or HC over a program like UF? Not really but that doesnt mean he didnt build it right. Its pretty obvious he did. So yeah, F McElwain. Very similar to Tot with Dyes foundation.

Another thing that aggrevates me.....the poo'ing now on Fournette and elevating of King Bonehead Caveman Henry. Not sure Bo or Herschel could have squeezed out 2 yards with the small cracks LF had to run into. Yet, the Hat kept doing it over and over. On the other hand, you or I could have ran through many of the gaping holes that Henry had. But yeah, Henry better than LF. Got it. LF is still the most complete player in CFB, especially after what TCU's QB did Saturday. Put LF behind Bama's OL Saturday and he prob gets over 250. What would Henry have gotten behind LSU's OL against his own front 7? Not much. But let the splugefest commence.

They are going for pity Heisman number two!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 09:47:24 AM »
Brent Mushwerder. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 09:56:44 AM »
They are going for pity Heisman number two!

There are 6-7 RBs in this country that could put up Henry's numbers behind that OL and system. FACT.

LF has more in his tool chest than Derrick Henry EVER will. Hes an upright downhill running caveman who relies on the gaps being walled off by his great OL. LSU's ineptness and Bama's great OL were 95% of why Henry did what he did. What happened to LF was not on him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 10:02:10 AM »
There are 6-7 RBs in this country that could put up Henry's numbers behind that OL and system. FACT.

LF has more in his tool chest than Derrick Henry EVER will. Hes an upright downhill running caveman who relies on the gaps being walled off by his great OL. LSU's ineptness and Bama's great OL were 95% of why Henry did what he did. What happened to LF was not on him.

Exactly. Same with Mark Ingram.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 10:51:00 AM »
Henry is a very good back. Fournette is better, imo. But the fact is that Bama can hold Fournette to 31 yds and knock him out of Heisman contention.

We hold Ingram to 31 and he just had a bad game. He was thinking about poor poppa in the pen--who was likely wrongly accused.

Even though we have 3 winners, I could not possibly care less about the Heisman race year in and out. Do not give one half of a biscuit fart unless we have someone in contention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 11:35:55 AM »
I did not care for The Godfather (the movie, not the board masta)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2015, 11:41:10 AM »
I also hate White Privilege.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 11:45:50 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2015, 11:49:02 AM »
I did not care for The Godfather (the movie, not the board masta)

Take that shit back. Right now. And until you do, no X Gate for you pal!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2015, 12:11:07 PM »
Take that shit back. Right now. And until you do, no X Gate for you pal!
The MDA take exception to the 3rd sentence.

MDA: Mead Drinkers of Auburn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 12:12:00 PM »
Piddleass.
No reason to call me names
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2015, 12:20:58 PM »
I'm really confused about the Missouri issue.

What exactly did the president do that warranted resigning?

I know he defined systemic racism as a "belief" which pissed off some protesters. Was that it?

I'm not sure what else he could do about the doo doo. Was he supposed to come clean it with his own towel?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2015, 12:26:15 PM »
Apparently, the guy who went on a hunger strike confronted the MU president at the Homecoming parade, and the president ignored him during the parade, thus proving that he doesn't care about blacks.

Also, that shit at Yale?  I weep for this country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 12:33:00 PM »
I just read through this link:

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/news/higher_education/racial-climate-at-mu-a-timeline-of-incidents-so-far/article_0c96f986-84c6-11e5-a38f-2bd0aab0bf74.html

So apparently, this all started with some claims about the "n" word being yelled at black students. Twice. One was a drive-by shouting. The other was this:
The group was rehearsing for a performance at Traditions Plaza when a “young man” talking on his cellphone walked up to the group. After being politely and repeatedly asked to leave, the man walked away but referenced LBC members using racial slurs.

The chancellor of the school lead a training, but apparently wasn't good enough.

Then the president met with black students, but that too wasn't good enough:

In the meeting, Wolfe said he cared for black students at MU but was "'not completely' aware of systemic racism, sexism, and patriarchy on campus," according to a statement by Concerned Student 1950.

Then the protests and hunger strike started, and once the football team joined in (including Pinkell), the president caved and resigned.

Looks like the group that defined the entire incident without hard proof, dictated the acceptable premises of the conversation, and demanded big changes at a university won. Unless there's something I'm missing and there are other actual acts of systemic racism and patriarchal issues of power at Mizzou, then this just set a dangerous precedent for when SJWs and other groups want to enact change. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 12:47:29 PM »
I just read through this link:

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/news/higher_education/racial-climate-at-mu-a-timeline-of-incidents-so-far/article_0c96f986-84c6-11e5-a38f-2bd0aab0bf74.html

So apparently, this all started with some claims about the "n" word being yelled at black students. Twice. One was a drive-by shouting. The other was this:
The chancellor of the school lead a training, but apparently wasn't good enough.

Then the president met with black students, but that too wasn't good enough:

Then the protests and hunger strike started, and once the football team joined in (including Pinkell), the president caved and resigned.

Looks like the group that defined the entire incident without hard proof, dictated the acceptable premises of the conversation, and demanded big changes at a university won. Unless there's something I'm missing and there are other actual acts of systemic racism and patriarchal issues of power at Mizzou, then this just set a dangerous precedent for when SJWs and other groups want to enact change.
You are correct.

In my day, when you found swastikas scrawled in human feces, it meant you had a crazy person on campus, not institutionalized racism.

Why stop at the University President? Keep striking until Obama resigns or is impeached. After all, racism exists in America, even OUTSIDE of the Missouri campus, if you can believe that. Someone's head must roll.

I am willing to wager my life savings that players, now empowered by this, will protest not being paid within 365 days from now, and college football will be over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions