Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ole Piss Game Thread

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Ole Piss Game Thread
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2015, 06:24:41 PM »
You can suck his dick all you want, but I'd rather have someone else coaching.  I'm tired of not seeing any development or improvement in our players.  I'm tired of seeing confusing play calling, and I'm tired of losing games against decent teams.  Face it, if not for some miraculously lucky breaks we'd be looking at three years of this shit.

So basically if you don't like the statement I made, you can go fuck yourself.

You are a football idiot who lets his emotions drive his common sense.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2015, 07:43:58 PM »
You are a football idiot who lets his emotions drive his common sense.
You do realize that his "emotional common sense" is starting to come to fruition. If a coach is in his 3rd year and the players still look confused, the play calling is atrocious and hasn't really changed much in 3 years. Something needs to change. It's apparent that Coach Malzahn calls better plays with a dual threat QB, the only problem is that he keeps moving them to receiver. So now, you have a roster with pocket passers at QB and dual threat QBs at receiver...that's perfectly fine, as long as you know how to call plays utilizing those talents (Pro Style or True Spread type offenses or something along those lines).

Now, Coach Malzahn needs to go to JUCO, pick up the top dual threat QB and work the offense around him. Sean White is a talented QB that plays with a lot of heart (sprained knee, played through it), but he is not "the guy" for Coach Malzahn's strengths in play calling. He'd be better suited to transfer out to somewhere like Arkansas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2015, 07:53:51 PM »
You do realize that his "emotional common sense" is starting to come to fruition. If a coach is in his 3rd year and the players still look confused, the play calling is atrocious and hasn't really changed much in 3 years. Something needs to change. It's apparent that Coach Malzahn calls better plays with a dual threat QB, the only problem is that he keeps moving them to receiver. So now, you have a roster with pocket passers at QB and dual threat QBs at receiver...that's perfectly fine, as long as you know how to call plays utilizing those talents (Pro Style or True Spread type offenses or something along those lines).

Now, Coach Malzahn needs to go to JUCO, pick up the top dual threat QB and work the offense around him. Sean White is a talented QB that plays with a lot of heart (sprained knee, played through it), but he is not "the guy" for Coach Malzahn's strengths in play calling. He'd be better suited to transfer out to somewhere like Arkansas.
Or, it could be that the snowboarder just needs a few more games under his belt. He seems to be improving to me.

I still believe that if Gus can break passing records with Chris Todd, he can with White.

But he's not all conference yet, fosho. For playing in just a handful of games, pretty good. Can't make all the throws and lacks touch are my two biggest beefs. Too much heat on the one Ray missed but Ray should've had it.

Defense had their best game, at least I thought. Carl gotta get in playing shape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2015, 08:14:35 PM »
Or, it could be that the snowboarder just needs a few more games under his belt. He seems to be improving to me.

I still believe that if Gus can break passing records with Chris Todd, he can with White.

But he's not all conference yet, fosho. For playing in just a handful of games, pretty good. Can't make all the throws and lacks touch are my two biggest beefs. Too much heat on the one Ray missed but Ray should've had it.

Defense had their best game, at least I thought. Carl gotta get in playing shape.

No. No. No. Malzahn sucks and SW should transfer.

Dude, get with the program. Listen to these guys who have played and coached the game...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2015, 09:45:36 PM »
I am tired of this shit. The team is playing hard but eventually that shit falls. We need some fucking WRs who can catch. White is playing his ass off but dropped balls are killing AU. Also, WTF with the play calling from Gus?!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 11:24:04 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2015, 09:48:38 PM »
Maybe I just have too much sunshine in me. After all I always thought Chizik is the only Auburn HC that should've been canned in my lifetime.  At least when it happened anyway. That said I thought Gus coached his ass of trying to will this team to victory. Obviously the reason for so much JJ is because Sean was playing on one leg and that meant zero QB run threat inside the 10. Throw in Barber being hurt as well and I can see why he called the game the way he did. Who else on the field besides those 2 have proven they could consistently make plays? Yes he made a questionable call or two in the redzone but neither Jovon or Barber we're automatic inside the 5 on the carries they got. White missing Stevens and the hold on King wiped out TDs really hurt. It was the difference in the game. Hard for me to point the finger at Gus on those plays.

Does this season suck? Yes it does but honestly with the luck we've been dealt what can you expect? The team is playing their ass off. LSU is the only team in 8 games to break 30 on this defense and that's with Lawson only playing a game and a half. We all know what a difference he is. The offense was screwed the moment JJ's head imploded and Duke's sorry ass let his attitude lead him to being kicked off the team. Yet during the shitstorm we've found a QB who is quickly turning into one of my favorite players. Gus said he didn't even practice after Tuesday. Pretty damn impressive for a RS Freshman. We've also found 2 hardnosed RBs who'll being playing for us this time next year. Kerryon and Roc have showed promise as well. We are taking our lumps right now but if that don't mean I want to see this thing blew up. Hell I ain't even ready to concede any of the games left on the schedule. These guys are young but I love the fight I see. Its gonna turn. Hopefully soon.

*End ston... err drunk rant*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2015, 09:58:02 PM »
Maybe I just have too much sunshine in me. After all I always thought Chizik is the only Auburn HC that should've been canned in my lifetime.  At least when it happened anyway. That said I thought Gus coached his ass of trying to will this team to victory. Obviously the reason for so much JJ is because Sean was playing on one leg and that meant zero QB run threat inside the 10. Throw in Barber being hurt as well and I can see why he called the game the way he did. Who else on the field besides those 2 have proven they could consistently make plays? Yes he made a questionable call or two in the redzone but neither Jovon or Barber we're automatic inside the 5 on the carries they got. White missing Stevens and the hold on King wiped out TDs really hurt. It was the difference in the game. Hard for me to point the finger at Gus on those plays.

Does this season suck? Yes it does but honestly with the luck we've been dealt what can you expect? The team is playing their ass off. LSU is the only team in 8 games to break 30 on this defense and that's with Lawson only playing a game and a half. We all know what a difference he is. The offense was screwed the moment JJ's head imploded and Duke's sorry ass let his attitude lead him to being kicked off the team. Yet during the shitstorm we've found a QB who is quickly turning into one of my favorite players. Gus said he didn't even practice after Tuesday. Pretty damn impressive for a RS Freshman. We've also found 2 hardnosed RBs who'll being playing for us this time next year. Kerryon and Roc have showed promise as well. We are taking our lumps right now but if that don't mean I want to see this thing blew up. Hell I ain't even ready to concede any of the games left on the schedule. These guys are young but I love the fight I see. Its gonna turn. Hopefully soon.

*End ston... err drunk rant*
Couldn't have said it better myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2015, 10:47:59 PM »
Couldn't have said it better myself.

You stupid efity eff eff. Can't you see that firing Gus is the only answer. Dammit I saw a different game than you. Gus hates us and wants us in the shitter. Muschamp ain't doing shit! AU sux. Firem all. Get tubs back. You can suck my weenie if you don't agree.

Chug. Chug. BUUUURRRPPP!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2015, 10:55:37 PM »
So I guess if you weren't talented enough to play college ball, that means you can't have an opinion on football?  OK, got it. 

BTW, I never said fire Gus. I said I was done with Gus.  Do I not have a right to not like a coach?  Damn wish I had played college football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2015, 11:38:33 PM »
Got back a bit ago from God's country. Have had time to digest it and hash it out with several co-experts on college foosballz.  I've been calm this season.  Calm for a while.  Realized I'm 55 and I'm sitting in the same seats I sat in when I was 7 years old.  I get passionate at the games but I've stopped letting it get to me one way or the other once the final bell sounds.  I don't play.  I don't coach.  I watch and enjoy/face-palm over my alma mater playing.

Observations.  Gus/Lashlee absolutely went full tard on countless occasions.  First half was pure comedy. Can't even count the  :facepalm: moments.  Punt it.  Red zone = House of horrors.

Defense:  F- again.  I'm the first to say they gave the O plenty of chances to take control of this game.  KUDOS.  I'm also the first to say they let OM run............................NINETY-ONE plays. 550+ yards.  You can't spin it.  Regardless of the points...27...they got crushed.  91 fricking plays.  You will NEVER win when the other team runs over 90 plays.  Ever!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2015, 12:57:22 AM »
Here's something. 

We all got caught up in the media's sunshine pumping. 

Look at the computer rankings from the preseason:

52nd here.   http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/preseason_comparison_2015.html

Here's another that predicted 6-6.  But it had us beating State, dammit. 

Then look at the simulator.  It predicted we lose to Ole Miss by 15. 

http://www.compughterratings.com/CFB/simulations

It also predicts a loss to A&M and a six-point loss to UGA.

Media made us out to be something we weren't ready to be and we blindly overlooked the flaws.  The computers knew. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2015, 01:37:35 AM »
Auburn 24 / aTm 39 CRAP!!!

Idaho 22 / Auburn 45 YES!!!!!! #Championship

UGA 35 / Auburn 29 DAMN IT!!!!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:41:37 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2015, 03:01:49 AM »
I played college football and we fucking suck because of the coaches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2015, 04:12:06 AM »
This^^^^^^^...it's all I needed to hear.
Jughead needs to fly Jon Gruden in now!
Dont back up, STACK UP!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2015, 06:01:56 AM »
Me too and yes the coaches are making matters worse with their predictable play calling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2015, 07:47:05 AM »
Got back a bit ago from God's country. Have had time to digest it and hash it out with several co-experts on college foosballz.  I've been calm this season.  Calm for a while.  Realized I'm 55 and I'm sitting in the same seats I sat in when I was 7 years old.  I get passionate at the games but I've stopped letting it get to me one way or the other once the final bell sounds.  I don't play.  I don't coach.  I watch and enjoy/face-palm over my alma mater playing.

Observations.  Gus/Lashlee absolutely went full tard on countless occasions.  First half was pure comedy. Can't even count the  :facepalm: moments.  Punt it.  Red zone = House of horrors.

Defense:  F- again.  I'm the first to say they gave the O plenty of chances to take control of this game.  KUDOS.  I'm also the first to say they let OM run............................NINETY-ONE plays. 550+ yards.  You can't spin it.  Regardless of the points...27...they got crushed.  91 fricking plays.  You will NEVER win when the other team runs over 90 plays.  Ever!

This. All of it.

Was there as well. I just shook my head at times. Didn't even get mad. It was just sad watching the 4th down and redzone O. It was sad watching the middle of the field on D and the countless catches in the flat.

Like I said last week, this year is just a bitter pill we will have to swallow. This stings more because of the expectation that was laid out. We were never that good. Weren't gonna be. The season is a lot easier to stomach when you realize that. This is a team with a lot of gaps on the field. And a lot of young guys in very important positions. They are growing upon front of our eyes but doing so comes in the form of mistakes. Many position players were vastly overrated. Jeremy, Duke, Roc, etc. Then losing your one good player on  a bad D just added to it all. Even with him in there yesterday we surrender almost 600 yards. Imagine how many that it would have been without a few Chad Kelly mistakes. Add in that some very questionable play calling yesterday....and yep that's what we saw. The root of our issues is NOT play calling. That is one of our many issues. Seems the root cause differs from game to game. That is frustrating.

I'll continue to take my kids there. And watch our guys. I'm not going to live and breath based off losses or play calling. I used to be like that. No longer.  I thoroughly enjoy it up there with friends and family either way. Yea I want the wins. We've had some magical moments the last 5 years and will again. We really JUST  are what we should be this year. We just didn't see it.  This is who we are.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:50:13 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2015, 07:59:39 AM »
I admittedly don't know what to think. I did not play college football but was almost a trainer, which means i could've washed jocks.

But I'm thankful to have these ex highly sought after football players to provide their articulate answers about AU and when Breaking Bad Season Six will start.

It's entertainment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2015, 08:59:32 AM »
I drive a Dodge Stratus.

Yesterday being Halloween and all, there were some keen costumes in the stadium.  The best to me was a guy wearing a red pullover and khakis with a name tag....Jake....State Farm.  While not in costume, Mustache Guy was definitely in the house along with a lot of Mustache Guy wannabe's.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:04:56 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »
I'm a Toyota Camry man. But I don't come on here to boast about my status and worldly success. Let's stay on topic please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2015, 09:30:57 AM »
I drive a Dodge Stratus.

Yesterday being Halloween and all, there were some keen costumes in the stadium.  The best to me was a guy wearing a red pullover and khakis with a name tag....Jake....State Farm.  While not in costume, Mustache Guy was definitely in the house along with a lot of Mustache Guy wannabe's.

Larry Culpepper was funny as shit.

The loss aside it was a great atmosphere yesterday. Very fun. Fall weather. Slightly overcast.  The smell of tailgating...Campus looked gorgeous with the fall colors and most of all the coexisting of auburn and ole miss coeds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE