Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Whom should you choose?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Whom should you choose?
« on: October 19, 2015, 09:11:49 AM »
USA Today quiz.  Match your views with a candidate.

http://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/candidate-match-game/

I'm 0% Bernie Sanders, 8% Bitch Clinton, 46% Black Doctor and 69% Mexican.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Whom should you choose?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 10:56:54 AM »
0% Commie Sanders, 0% Benghazi Butcher, 23% Webb, 38% Cruz & Trump, 46% Paul & Santorum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 11:18:05 AM »
7% Hillary

57% Carly Purina and Bobby Jindal.

Who is Bobby Jindal?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 11:24:08 AM »
78% Rand Paul.   

No surprise as I am way more Libertarian than I am anywhere close to being a Republican and Democrat.   I can hardly tell a difference in the two parties anymore.  It started somewhere around 98-2002, but the Republican lost leadership and started to go along with spending money with the Democrats. 

W, the "compassionate conservative" grew the federal government at a rate of 13% in his tenure.  That is not the "Republican" way.  They were/are supposed to be the champion for small federal government and more power to the states, but when I look at votes on bills, I see lot's of (R)'s behind names that gradually grow the government and strip our liberties and freedoms away. 

I heard someone the other day say "I can't wait until we get a Republican President".  If that's the way you think, then are part of the problem and not the solution.  They are the one and the same now days.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 01:15:40 PM »
59% Jeb Bush? Excuse me while I jump out a window.

This thing sux. "What region of the country would you like the next president to be from?" That's the most stupidest question on there. I do not care.

50% Carson surprised me. Thought it would be more. But I had 50% Graham and 50% Paul too. Add that all up and it's 208%, which is 108% more than all or 100%. Very confusing.

Apparently, this thing has me as seeing Huckabee and Sanders as the same 25%. That may be about right. I agree with Huckabee on a lot of stuff but I really like Sander's chicken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 01:24:08 PM »
54% Rand Paul
46% Carson
7% Clinton
0% Sanders
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 01:43:37 PM »
7% Hillary

57% Carly Purina and Bobby Jindal.

Who is Bobby Jindal?

Pappy sure would appreciate it if you ate his farina, and voted him a second term!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 06:47:01 PM »
54% tie between Gilmore... WHO?
and Carson.

Webb would have been my preference. 38%

Clinton 15%

« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 09:14:26 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 07:55:45 AM »
Here are my results. But I must say, I think the 11 question quiz was awful and by no means reflected my own political views. What region of the country should the candidate come from? Really? That was a question?

57% Bernie
43% Chafee (Who?)
43% Clinton (I'd rather bash my face into a hammer than vote for her.)
43% O'Malley
29% Rand Paul
7% Trump

I imagine that I am 57% Bernie because I don't think the government should deny homosexuals a marriage license; I think we should learn for alternatives to fossil fuels (more because fuck the Middle East than Climate Change); and I don't think we should have a new Trail of Tears with Hispanic immigrants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2015, 08:46:38 AM »
Here are my results. But I must say, I think the 11 question quiz was awful and by no means reflected my own political views. What region of the country should the candidate come from? Really? That was a question?

57% Bernie
43% Chafee (Who?)
43% Clinton (I'd rather bash my face into a hammer than vote for her.)
43% O'Malley
29% Rand Paul
7% Trump

I imagine that I am 57% Bernie because I don't think the government should deny homosexuals a marriage license; I think we should learn for alternatives to fossil fuels (more because fuck the Middle East than Climate Change); and I don't think we should have a new Trail of Tears with Hispanic immigrants.
Or maybe its because you're just a dumbass?  The Cherokees et al were here first, the illegals were not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions