Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Golloway has been fired

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
Re: Golloway has been fired
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2015, 12:31:12 AM »
For Coach Sunny Golloway to be fired by Auburn is outrageous. The allegations against him are pretextual. Coach Galloway has made no mistakes. If some, who want him gone, say mistakes were made, they are the mistakes of others, who have conspired to make him the victim. If it is necessary in the coming days to air these matters, folks from Jay Jacobs on down -- but not Sunny Golloway -- will be the ones wishing Auburn had handled this differently. As for President (Jay) Gogue, he does not know the facts. If he did, he would not have acquiesced in this decision.

"This is a program that hired a disgraced Bruce Pearl, yet now seeks to make a good man and a good coach, who is nothing but a winner, the fall guy.

"Sunny Golloway is not only a winner, he is a fighter. He has four years left on his contract. There are good arguments, which we are prepared to test in court, that he actually has a lifetime contract. If serious offers of severance are not soon forthcoming, we will be fighting this matter in some forum, quite visibly, as long as it takes to redeem Coach Golloway's good name and to provide just compensation for him and his family."

Guy sounds like a fucking idiot.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2015, 07:17:39 AM »
Why not xm?

Sorry, channeled my inner Dallas for a minute. Now I feel worst.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2015, 08:22:28 AM »
Sorry, channeled my inner Dallas for a minute. Now I feel worst.

chortled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."