Another bullshit penalty flag
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

jmar

Re: Gameday thread JSU
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2015, 03:20:25 PM »
I'M OLD I EARNED THIS SHIT
Actually I got pissed off and hit the Capslock button by mistake.
Then you've seen this happen quite a few times, just like me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2015, 03:23:27 PM »
Terrible pass interference call no doubt. Either way, we shouldn't have been in that position! I'm calling for JJ to get benched!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »
Then you've seen this happen quite a few times, just like me.
Many many times but it happens with the Kardiak Kids
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

jmar

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2015, 03:27:23 PM »
Only cleanup this team needs is in the way of soul searching. My all-time favorite Auburn teams from the distant past (Shug years) were teams that were overmatched just like JSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2015, 03:28:51 PM »
Only cleanup this team needs is in the way of soul searching. My all-time favorite Auburn teams from the distant past (Shug years) were teams that were overmatched just like JSU.
The Amazin's were my favorite Punt Bama Punt comes to mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2015, 03:35:37 PM »
The Amazin's were my favorite Punt Bama Punt comes to mind.
Yeah and we didn't have but a handful of players that could make Alabama's second team, but they played so fucking tough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2015, 03:53:59 PM »
I'm no QB coach or anything, but maybe someone should teach Jeremy Johnson how to go through his fuckin progressions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2015, 03:57:55 PM »
I can hear the laughter coming from tuscapaloozer all the way over here.
Pathetic

I had to make a grocery run toward the end.  You know, the point where I had decided "fuck this shit."

The laughter in there was clearly audible.  Crowing and laughing in every aisle.  The fucking manager was on the intercom giggling about it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2015, 04:35:47 PM »
I'm no QB coach or anything, but maybe someone should teach Jeremy Johnson how to go through his fuckin progressions.
Gus is hurting the kid with that goddamned slant. My granddaughter knows it's coming.
The middle of the field is where QBs GO TO DIE! Reading Ds is overrated because you have relatively all of three seconds to make a decision. Other than the safety, most of it is instinctual. The best KNOW mismatches, have a badassed release and do not have any tells (stare downs) and are just in tune with their receivers. We will probably fare better(passing) when we establish a reliable running game with play action.http://www.collegeandmagnolia.com/2015/7/29/9060755/auburns-receivers-and-the-routes-they-run-route-tree-gus-malzahn

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:45:18 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2015, 06:20:20 PM »
I had to make a grocery run toward the end.  You know, the point where I had decided "fuck this shit."

The laughter in there was clearly audible.  Crowing and laughing in every aisle.  The fucking manager was on the intercom giggling about it.
[/b]

Do you blame him. Out Played, Out coached by a fucking team that I thought came from Florida till kick off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'