Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gameday thread JSU

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
Re: Gameday thread JSU
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2015, 01:07:52 PM »
I can hear the laughter coming from tuscapaloozer all the way over here.
Pathetic
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 01:09:21 PM »
I know it's early in the season but, I'm gonna be the first to say it...put in White!

When things go bad, everyone wants to call for the White boy!

Bring in the ground tomato!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 01:10:41 PM »
F fucks sake we can't even run on this bunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2015, 01:12:11 PM »
Currently down 10-6 and defense has given up 2005 yds offense to JSU.  The defensive improvement lasted one half of football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2015, 01:15:33 PM »
That was a terrible targeting call. The QB started the slide late. Terrible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2015, 01:28:37 PM »
That was a terrible targeting call. The QB started the slide late. Terrible.

Silver lining...refs blew a call
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2015, 01:44:54 PM »
Well……tickets will be more affordable for the rest of the season  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

jmar

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2015, 01:50:48 PM »
Have they a CB that can cover Duke? Where is he?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2015, 01:58:06 PM »
Who are these tools announcing the game.  One of these idiots is hung up on a holding call we got away with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

bgreene

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2015, 02:05:57 PM »
Maybe we shouldn't have let Mathews and Lawson sit this game. It appears as though they are the spark for the defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

jmar

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2015, 02:08:49 PM »
Whoever is calling their plays knows his shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2015, 02:13:27 PM »
JJ runs with the authority of a pro QB.

And why are we not running the dig route with Duke instead of that shitty little slant?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2015, 02:14:16 PM »
That was just a damn good hit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »
That was just a damn good hit.

Not targeting but hitting a defenseless reciever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2015, 02:20:11 PM »
JJ runs with the authority of a pro QB.

And why are we not running the dig route with Duke instead of that shitty little slant?
I'm of the opinion that maybe we read more into JJ's ability to read coverages. We have a shitload of plays. Guess we are saving them for fn Baton Rouge! :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2015, 02:26:49 PM »
We still got no pass rush. Apparently Cowart is NOT the next Lawson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2015, 02:28:29 PM »
D line is useless,   LB are brain dead and the Dbs well they suck.  Has it really been 9-10 years since we had a decent defense?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2015, 02:30:13 PM »
D line is useless,   LB are brain dead and the Dbs well they suck.  Has it really been 9-10 years since we had a decent defense?

To be a bit fair, we are playing a lot of true freshmen.

But still, was recruiting that bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2015, 02:33:25 PM »
I GIVE.

JJ is lost.

Time for the White boy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2015, 02:34:01 PM »
We are busting our asses to lose this damn game.
Put in Tucker Tubs at QB
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions