Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Has recruiting tanked too?

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Has recruiting tanked too?
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 04:32:15 PM »
Stars don't matter as long as we coach them up....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2015, 04:33:59 PM »
For a fact.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2015, 11:08:27 PM »

If they can take a 5 or 4 star, and turn them into a 1 star, what the hell will happen when all we get are 2 stars?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2015, 01:39:50 AM »
If they can take a 5 or 4 star, and turn them into a 1 star, what the hell will happen when all we get are 2 stars?

Transfer to Jax St?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2015, 06:38:21 AM »
Transfer to Jax St?
A team of pussiffied  2 stars could not make a team that almost beat another team full of pussiffied 4 stars.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:59:55 AM by RottenBottom »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2015, 01:13:56 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 02:36:48 PM »
#dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.al

Despite Auburn's struggles on the football field this season, head coach Gus Malzahn says all is well in the world of recruiting.

"Recruiting's going very well," Malzahn said during Wednesday's SEC coaches teleconference. "I think there's a lot of recruits that see potential to come in and play, and that's what the top guys want to do. It's been going very well."

Auburn, which entered the season ranked in the top 10 with College Football Playoff aspirations, stands at 4-4 overall and 1-4 in SEC play entering Saturday's game against Texas A&M in College Station. Malzahn indicated his message to prospects has not changed since the preseason.

Auburn's 2016 recruiting class currently consists of 14 commitments. Three of them (defensive end David Marshall, defensive back Marlon Character and quarterback John Franklin III) have committed during the season. The top-rated player in the class, five-star defensive end Marlon Davidson of Greenville, made his pledge the day before the season opener against Louisville.

Malzahn has signed consensus top 10 classes in three consecutive seasons on the Plains. The 247Sports Composite currently ranks Auburn's 2016 class at No. 17 nationally.

Auburn held 16 commitments in Week 10 last season, but closed strong by landing two on Feb. 3 and six on  Feb. 4, National Signing Day. In 2013, Auburn had 17 commitments in Week 10.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2015, 08:01:59 AM »
#dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.al

"Recruiting's going very well," Malzahn said during Wednesday's SEC coaches teleconference. "I think there's a lot of recruits that see potential to come in and play, and that's what the top guys want to do. It's been going very well."

1. Quoting Gus is useless because he never says anything of substance.
2. Kids see potential in coming to play because we have such a large amount of upperclassman that will allow young kids playtime? I don't think so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2015, 08:32:05 AM »
2. Kids see potential in coming to play because we have such a large amount of upperclassman that will allow young kids playtime? I don't think so.

Haven't you heard? Auburn is the place to be if you're a young guy with inexperience that wants to get pushed around on the football field.

We've been young since Clinton was in office.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2015, 09:30:26 AM »
Haven't you heard? Auburn is the place to be if you're a young guy with inexperience that wants to get pushed around on the football field.

Don't ask don't tell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2015, 09:37:38 AM »

tater tot did it. we all knew he was a shitty recruiter!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE