Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2015 College Football Thread

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: 2015 College Football Thread
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2015, 08:57:05 AM »
In case you're watching, the Cincy/Memphis game is pretty good. Hayden Moore is a kid right here from Clay/Chalkville playing for Tubberville

Caught some of the game, I saw were Cinnci had run like 50 plays somewhere into the 3rd Qtr. That's more that Tubs ran some games here.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2015, 09:04:52 AM »
Pretty good? Yeah, I would say if you like scoring. Over 10 lead changes. Moore kid from Clay comes in to fill in for injured Gunner Kiel (used to be at ND and actually committed to LSU)--freshman Moore lit Memphis up for approx. 557 yds and 4 or 5 TD's. read the stats, amazing for a freshman.

Granted it was Memphis but kid looks sharp. Makes me wonder how Lash and Gus missed him.

Hate that Tubs lost a close one. Cincy or Mem would beat the AU of the first 3 games. They don't have much of a d either.

Eddie Gran (our RB coach from Tubs era) is Cincy OC. Their O appears to be Gus'. I'm sleepy as a result but it was a great game.

It was kind of strange seeing Tubbs and Gran running this type of offense along with having almost no defense.

Moore was overlooked by everyone but Cincy. He had other offers but no D1 offers really. There is a kid at Clay now that is damn good too but fits more of the running QB type. I don't think he has the accuracy as Moore but he isn't too shabby. Point is, he only has one offer and that is to Mizzou. None from the in-state schools. All this kid has done is win beat top ranked teams from around the country, win the 6A championship of which will probably do the same this year, and lead the team to a #9 national ranking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2015, 09:05:59 AM »
Caught some of the game, I saw were Cinnci had run like 50 plays somewhere into the 3rd Qtr. That's more that Tubs ran some games here.  :facepalm:

I swear I thought the same thing. It was like, who the hell is this guy and who would of thunk Gran would be sumbitch calling the plays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2015, 10:31:16 AM »
Watched most of the game, if White can look half as good as Moore I like our chances.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2015, 10:40:40 AM »
Watched most of the game, if White can look half as good as Moore I like our chances.

For real. This would be a pleasant surprise. Snags would jizz himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2015, 05:47:49 PM »
Their second rate high school offense is no match for ours.
We bonafied...or at least we were.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2015, 04:05:38 PM »
3rd and 5?  3 yard pass route. Fuck this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2015, 04:27:23 PM »
3rd and 5?  3 yard pass route. Fuck this season.
They seemed hellbent on est. the pass for some reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2015, 05:21:20 PM »
Ala last drive v. Ole Miss, Bama elects to throw with plenty of time to run it before half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Starship

• "Jane you say its all over for you and me girl"
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2015, 02:52:45 PM »
for those that care cbs has us ending up in the Birmingham bowl against cincy and tubs idk who in the hell they have us beating to get there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2015, 05:03:01 PM »
Even though our beloved AU is going through some suckage right now....and all our players are disgruntled and transferring out...this season, outside of AU, is pretty damn entertaining so far.  Can't recall one that's changed so much from week to week as far as perceptions go.

tOSU is clearly #1 and they play no-freakin'-body until the end of the year.  Sleep walk through the season.  After Auburn-esque performances against N. Illinois and Indiana, are they still #1?  They had 3 Heisman winning QB's.  Week 6?  They've got QB issues.  Big ones.

Bama is clearly a playoff team.  All they need is a "game manager" at QB.  Enter Ole Miss.  Exit Ole Miss.  We suck. We need a QB.  We've got no secondary.  Kiffin must go.  The dynasty is over.  Enter the unwashed in Athens.  Exit the unwashed.  Coker for Heisman.  The dynasty continues.  Joey Freshwater for President in 2016.

Oregon is just so fast.  Utah is just so much faster.  What was that score?  About 59-3?  Exit Oregon stage left.

The Black Bears slap the tahd around for the second year in a row.  Clearly the class of the West.  Playoffs baby. Chad Kelley got swag, bitch.  We here to sta....CHOMP!!!!  Damn it, we're still Ole Miss.

Biggest game in the last 20 years for Arizona. Game Day on campus.  Get loud.  Bring on the Bruins.  Enter UCLA.  Exit Arizona stage right.  UCLA is the darling of college football.  Hot shot freshman QB. We told you the PAC 15 was loaded.  They runnin' the table.  Enter the Sun Devils. Exit UCLA stage left.

Florida is 1-0.  Yeah, but we looked shitty.  Muschamp destroyed the program.  Hey..2-0.  Whatever, we squeaked by. Damn you, Will.  3-0.  Got by Kentucky on the road.  Yeah, but it's Kentucky.  We have no offensive linemen.  Curse you Muschamp.  Took down Rocky Top for a 4-0 record.  They should have blown us out.  They had us down and Butch Jones skull fucked his own team.  Ole Miss will skull fuck us.  Thanks Will.  Enter Ole Miss.  Exit Ole Miss.  We are LOOOOOAADED baby.  5 deep at every position including long snapper.  McUlweiney for Corch of the Year.

Seriously can't wait to see what it looks like in 4-5 more weeks.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2015, 10:14:16 PM »
Even though our beloved AU is going through some suckage right now....and all our players are disgruntled and transferring out...this season, outside of AU, is pretty damn entertaining so far.  Can't recall one that's changed so much from week to week as far as perceptions go.

tOSU is clearly #1 and they play no-freakin'-body until the end of the year.  Sleep walk through the season.  After Auburn-esque performances against N. Illinois and Indiana, are they still #1?  They had 3 Heisman winning QB's.  Week 6?  They've got QB issues.  Big ones.

Bama is clearly a playoff team.  All they need is a "game manager" at QB.  Enter Ole Miss.  Exit Ole Miss.  We suck. We need a QB.  We've got no secondary.  Kiffin must go.  The dynasty is over.  Enter the unwashed in Athens.  Exit the unwashed.  Coker for Heisman.  The dynasty continues.  Joey Freshwater for President in 2016.

Oregon is just so fast.  Utah is just so much faster.  What was that score?  About 59-3?  Exit Oregon stage left.

The Black Bears slap the tahd around for the second year in a row.  Clearly the class of the West.  Playoffs baby. Chad Kelley got swag, bitch.  We here to sta....CHOMP!!!!  Damn it, we're still Ole Miss.

Biggest game in the last 20 years for Arizona. Game Day on campus.  Get loud.  Bring on the Bruins.  Enter UCLA.  Exit Arizona stage right.  UCLA is the darling of college football.  Hot shot freshman QB. We told you the PAC 15 was loaded.  They runnin' the table.  Enter the Sun Devils. Exit UCLA stage left.

Florida is 1-0.  Yeah, but we looked shitty.  Muschamp destroyed the program.  Hey..2-0.  Whatever, we squeaked by. Damn you, Will.  3-0.  Got by Kentucky on the road.  Yeah, but it's Kentucky.  We have no offensive linemen.  Curse you Muschamp.  Took down Rocky Top for a 4-0 record.  They should have blown us out.  They had us down and Butch Jones skull fucked his own team.  Ole Miss will skull fuck us.  Thanks Will.  Enter Ole Miss.  Exit Ole Miss.  We are LOOOOOAADED baby.  5 deep at every position including long snapper.  McUlweiney for Corch of the Year.

I can't wait for us to win a conference game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2015, 10:34:02 PM »
I can't wait for us to win a conference game.

That's the spirit.  Go team!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2015, 11:01:09 PM »
That's the spirit.  Go team!!!
Hey it's a start. We gonna win it all in 2017 or '18.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2015, 08:36:57 AM »

People need to really have their heads examined with the "Muschamp/Florida analysis". He "destroyed" Florida in the same way Dye "destroyed" Auburn in 91 and 92. WM built a good foundation at UF. He had a major clean up job ahead of him from what Meyer left. Think near Chizik level dysfunction in the lockerroom the last year of Meyer. Will cleaned that up and built a solid foundation. McElwain is great with QBs and thats all UF was missing last year. Enter McElwain this year who makes Grier serviceable..and this is what you see now. WM was really only a good QB away from having a decent team last year and the year before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2015, 03:33:35 PM »
Frigging Big Game Bob just screwed me over in the BFTC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2015, 03:45:29 PM »

Trusting Stoops is like trusting BJ Betty to be true.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

djsimp

« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2015, 04:54:15 PM »
Anybody see Nick Chubbs injury?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2015, 05:20:20 PM »
Anybody see Nick Chubbs injury?

Just didn't have any stability on that boundary landing and it gave way with the contact. Not as gruesome looking as some so maybe it will be an easier mend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2015, 05:33:04 PM »
Anyone that knows anything took Texas, just so you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions