Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2015 College Football Thread

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: 2015 College Football Thread
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2015, 04:03:37 PM »
In other college football news, Auburn vs. Ole Miss is now set for Halloween Day at......

11:00 a.m.

Damn. So we get two weeks in a row of the early bird game. Great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2015, 04:05:35 PM »
In other college football news, Auburn vs. Ole Miss is now set for Halloween Day at......

11:00 a.m.

Kind of figured that. Most dads can go to the game and go home and get plowed and hand out candy to little Johnny and Jamie.

How many kids in bama dress like little nicky?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2015, 04:23:15 PM »

Kind of figured that. Most dads can go to the game and go home and get plowed and hand out candy to little Johnny and Jamie.

How many kids in bama dress like little nicky?

None.  He doesn't allow it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2015, 04:25:21 PM »
None.  He doesn't allow it.

I got to believe that their dads/brothers make them wear something of Crimson color?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2015, 05:02:58 PM »

I got to believe that their dads/brothers make them wear something of Crimson color?

Well yeah.  Just don't try and imitate Lord Saybinz.  He hath forbid it.

Speaking of costumes, this company opens up one of those huge Halloween stores every year here.  Probably the same in most places.  We went in yesterday and while looking at costumes, found the perfect one. It's a Bruce Jenner outfit, complete with red U.S.A. tank top, blue short shorts, gold medal and a wig that looks like his his/her hair when he/she started growing it long and styling it like a woman.  I roflcopter'd 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2015, 10:33:21 AM »
Well yeah. Just don't try and imitate Lord Saybinz.  He hath forbid it.

Speaking of costumes, this company opens up one of those huge Halloween stores every year here.  Probably the same in most places.  We went in yesterday and while looking at costumes, found the perfect one. It's a Bruce Jenner outfit, complete with red U.S.A. tank top, blue short shorts, gold medal and a wig that looks like his his/her hair when he/she started growing it long and styling it like a woman.  I roflcopter'd

Most of them are taller anyway.

We got those mega stores here too, have costumes from around $25.00 to I saw one that was over $500.00.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2015, 11:29:45 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2015, 11:55:35 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions