Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2015 X-Gate

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Re: 2015 X-Gate
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2015, 09:01:31 PM »

You can tell by the message board I am on.
If this were a Penn St board, it might be a couple inches in him instead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2015, 06:33:47 AM »
So did anyone make iy by and see if Joe had the spot? I was planning on it but got detained with the Warden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2015, 06:45:11 AM »
So did anyone make iy by and see if Joe had the spot? I was planning on it but got detained with the Warden.

I did.  Didn't see Joe and they've pulled the fence out to within about 15 feet of the road.  Room for cars to park but not much else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2015, 09:36:59 AM »
I was there.  Luckily as I was headed down Wire Joe called me back and let me know they had moved.  On the opposite corner of Samford now, just next to the 3,657 foot radius satellite dishes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2015, 10:02:53 AM »
I was there.  Luckily as I was headed down Wire Joe called me back and let me know they had moved.  On the opposite corner of Samford now, just next to the 3,657 foot radius satellite dishes.

If we shit the bed next weekend its gonna make my decision very easy about coming back. :facepalm: :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2015, 10:03:21 AM »

Name dropper
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2015, 11:14:48 AM »

Thanks for the heads up.  Will be there for the MSU game with a buddy from the Corps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2015, 12:31:38 PM »
Name dropper

Look, just because I get the best shower pics now is no reason for you to get all jealous on me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2015, 02:26:59 PM »
Yeah, Joe moved across the streets next to the satellites.   Stupid fences and shit.  I blame Jay Jacobs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2015, 02:29:11 PM »
Yeah, Joe moved across the streets next to the satellites.   Stupid fences and shoot.  I blame Jay Jacobs.

I blame Carlee Wallace.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2015, 04:26:53 PM »
Come early.  Lube up sufficiently.  Night game.

Auburn's SEC home opener is set for primetime.

The Tigers will host Mississippi State on ESPN, ESPN2 or the SEC Network on Sept. 26, the SEC announced Monday.

The game will kick off at 6 p.m. CT or 6:30 p.m. CT. The network and time will be determined late Saturday or early Sunday.

Texas A&M-Arkansas in Arlington, Texas and Missouri at Kentucky are also among the networks' options.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2015, 04:46:25 PM »
Come early.  Lube up sufficiently.  Night game.

Auburn's SEC home opener is set for primetime.

The Tigers will host Mississippi State on ESPN, ESPN2 or the SEC Network on Sept. 26, the SEC announced Monday.

The game will kick off at 6 p.m. CT or 6:30 p.m. CT. The network and time will be determined late Saturday or early Sunday.

Texas A&M-Arkansas in Arlington, Texas and Missouri at Kentucky are also among the networks' options.

We win: ESPN
We lose close:  ESPN2
We take an ass whopping: SEC Network.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'