Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2015 X-Gate

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: 2015 X-Gate
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 11:41:31 AM »

Yup, pricing In that area is very affordable, but the medical expense when we get back is most concerning.
You're not going to let a little thing like a bed bug infestation snap a 13 year streak!

Nut up buttercup!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 11:57:31 AM »
You're not going to let a little thing like a bed bug infestation snap a 13 year streak!

Nut up buttercup!

For a price you could get that done in that area. (Back in the day)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 12:22:58 PM »

Yup, pricing In that area is very affordable, but the medical expense when we get back is most concerning.

Come on Dallas, you go this. Bring your own sheets if you gotta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2015, 12:43:26 PM »
Come on Dallas, you go this. Bring your own sheets if you gotta.

Mrs. Dallas said she would never stay in that area again. We made the mistake once. This was the cleaning crew we saw one morning.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 12:47:40 PM »

Mrs. Dallas said she would never stay in that area again.

Tell here Buzz will be there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2015, 01:01:42 PM »
Tell here Buzz will be there.

Even on that day in 2012 when Mr. Killington was in no shape for anything, would he go to that area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2015, 10:10:24 AM »
Any updates on the X-Gate site?  I'm going up Saturday so I'll ride by and check it out.  Also, I just saw a big set of tailgating fan pics from the ATL and there was one of Smokin' Joe stirring a big pot of beans or chili or something else delicious.  Anyone hear from the head chef?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 11:04:07 AM »
Nothing updated on the facebook page but I was gonna check it out as well.  We rented a condo for the weekend.  Taking the Warden up for the game/weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2015, 11:10:33 AM »
Any updates on the X-Gate site?  I'm going up Saturday so I'll ride by and check it out.  Also, I just saw a big set of tailgating fan pics from the ATL and there was one of Smokin' Joe stirring a big pot of beans or chili or something else delicious.  Anyone hear from the head chef?

Glad to hear that...I was planning to be there with mini-me and one of his friends in tow.  I tried a few weeks ago to call him, but haven't heard back yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2015, 11:27:21 AM »
Glad to hear that...I was planning to be there with mini-me and one of his friends in tow.  I tried a few weeks ago to call him, but haven't heard back yet.

I'll have my mini in tow as well.  I guess I need to stop referring to him as mini since he turned 15 yesterday and he's now right at 6'2".  I've still got a couple of inches on him and I'll always be able to kick his ass.  At least that's what I'll keep telling him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2015, 01:07:29 PM »
I'll have my mini in tow as well.  I guess I need to stop referring to him as mini since he turned 15 yesterday and he's now right at 6'2".  I've still got a couple of inches on him and I'll always be able to kick his ass.  At least that's what I'll keep telling him.

He still has both nuts and youth. Advantage mini snags.

Seriously, someone find out stat what the deal is with Joe. At least before Miss State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2015, 01:36:22 PM »
I feel like I just went through a time warp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2015, 01:38:38 PM »
I feel like I just went through a time warp.
It's just a jump to the left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2015, 05:05:50 PM »
If I put instant coffee in the microwave, would I go back in time?  SW
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2015, 06:46:31 PM »
Imagine if you were a drummer, and you accidentally picked up two magic wands instead of sticks. There you are, keeping the beat, the next thing you know, your bass player turns into a can of soup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2015, 08:07:12 AM »
It's just a jump to the left.
Put your hands on your hips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2015, 10:56:43 AM »

ummmm, you checked?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2015, 10:59:52 AM »
ummmm, you checked?

Yeah, just the other day.  We've got marks on the wall where we've measured our kid's heights as they.....hey, wait just a damn minute.  You meant.....you're sick, man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2015, 11:35:13 AM »
Yeah, just the other day.  We've got marks on the wall where we've measured our kid's heights as they.....hey, wait just a damn minute.  You meant.....you're sick, man.

You can tell by the message board I am on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2015, 01:25:16 PM »
Put your hands on your hips.
But it's the pelvic thrust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.