Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn in the NFL. Put your thoughts here.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Auburn in the NFL. Put your thoughts here.
« on: August 27, 2015, 09:34:52 PM »
Was watching Cowboys vs Alie..uh 49ers and I saw where Corey Lemon-yay is still there.
Were we wrong all those years saying Lemon-ear?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Auburn in the NFL. Put your thoughts here.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 10:50:12 PM »
Was watching Cowboys vs Alie..uh 49ers and I saw where Corey Lemon-yay is still there.

Tony Dorsit

Tony Dor-Sette
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 11:17:40 PM »
Cam Newton

Thug Culture
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 11:22:13 PM »

...must be Italian. 

He's done good.  Probably will get the nod to start on Sundays for the upcoming season.

Coates...oh nothing new.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 11:28:11 PM »
...must be Italian. 

He's done good.  Probably will get the nod to start on Sundays for the upcoming season.

Coates...oh nothing new.
Still dropping passes like its hot?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 11:32:08 PM »
Cam Newton

Thug Culture
Y'all see that thug try to strangle a disabled guy with his shoelaces and then put his hands on his head? Disgusting...

https://twitter.com/TheMotivator5/status/636726670406250500
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 05:46:30 AM »
I'm going to change my name to Ja MAR. Tired of you hillbilly honky's calling me Jaymar or Juhmar. I demand respect and by God I will have it.
And the NFL is weak as witnessed by the signing of Rex Grossman-hasn't took a snap in three years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 08:44:39 AM »
Kaos says the NFL is for pussy hating commies and those who support it are just Bammers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 09:50:57 AM »
Y'all see that thug try to strangle a disabled guy with his shoelaces and then put his hands on his head? Disgusting...

https://twitter.com/TheMotivator5/status/636726670406250500

That was hard to watch.  What's happened to him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 10:05:22 AM »

Watching a bunch of guys who will be putting in applications at Fed-ex in a couple of weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 12:51:23 PM »
Still no one answered my question. What is the correct pronunciation for Corey Lemonier?

Saw Nieko Whitehead get an interception in the same game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 05:13:15 PM »
Still no one answered my question. What is the correct pronunciation for Corey Lemonier?

Saw Nieko Whitehead get an interception in the same game.

I always heard Lemon-yay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 05:14:52 PM »
Lemon-ear?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 05:19:07 PM »
dug in the recycle bin and found this...

NFL long snappers don't get much attention unless, of course, they mess up getting the ball to the punter or the holder for place-kicks. Josh Harris didn't mess up in the Atlanta Falcons' second preseason game on Friday night, but he did a lot more than hike the ball.

While snapping for punts, Harris was credited with four tackles in the Falcons' 30-22 loss to the New York Jets.

Harris is preparing for this fourth season as the Falcons' long snapper. 

Harris was one of the 32 former Auburn players who got on the field during the second full week of the NFL's preseason schedule.

Former Auburn players who started games this weekend included quarterback Cam Newton of the Carolina Panthers, nose tackle Jeremiah Ratliff of the Chicago Bears, middle linebacker Karlos Dansby of the Cleveland Browns, outside linebacker Dee Ford and left guard Ben Grubbs of the Kansas City Chiefs, left offensive tackle King Dunlap of the San Diego Chargers and running back Tre Mason and left offensive tackle Greg Robinson of the St. Louis Rams.

Newton completed 4-for-10 passes for 42 yards with an interception in the Panthers' 31-30 victory over the Miami Dolphins. 

Mason had three carries for 6 yards in the Rams' 27-14 loss to the Tennessee Titans.

Other former Auburn players getting on the field included Falcons cornerback Jonathon Mincy and safety Robenson Therezie, Panthers running back Cameron Artis-Payne, Cincinnati Bengals tight end C.J. Uzomah, Detroit Lions linebacker Josh Bynes and defensive tackle Gabe Wright, Green Bay Packers safety Ryan White, Houston Texans fullback Jay Prosch and guard Chad Slade, Jacksonville Jaguars running back Corey Grant and cornerback Nick Marshall, New England Patriots safety Brandon King, Oakland Raiders punter Steven Clark and cornerback Neiko Thorpe, Philadelphia Eagles place-kicker Cody Parkey, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Sammie Coates, San Francisco 49ers outside linebacker Corey Lemonier, offensive tackle Patrick Miller and safety Jermaine Whitehead; Rams wide receiver Emory Blake, defensive tackle Nick Fairley and cornerback Trovon Reed and Titans defensive end Angelo Blackson.   

Artis-Payne gained 33 yards on just four carries for Carolina.

Wright recovered a fumble at the Washington 11-yard line to set up a touchdown in the Lions' 21-17 loss to the Redskins.

Prosch caught a 2-yard pass in the Texans' 14-10 loss to the Denver Broncos.

Grant had one carry for 3 yards and kickoff returns of 35 and 42 yards and Marshall returned two kickoffs for 41 yards in the Jaguars' 22-12 loss to the New York Giants.

Clark did not get to punt in the Raiders' preseason opener. In the Raiders' 20-12 loss to the Minnesota Vikings on Saturday, Clark got off punts of 50 and 57 yards.

Parkey made field goals of 21 and 35 yards and all three of his extra-point attempts, but he was wide left on a 55-yard field-goal attempt in Philadelphia's 40-17 victory over the Baltimore Ravens.

Coates caught two passes for 60 yards, with one of the receptions going for 54 yards in Pittsburgh's 24-19 victory over Green Bay.

FOR MORE OF AL.COM'S COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE OF THE NFL, GO TO OUR NFL PAGE

Arizona Cardinals cornerback Jerraud Powers, Buffalo Bills outside linebacker Quentin Groves, Bengals wide receiver Onterio McCalebb and defensive tackle Pat Sims, Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Quan Bray, Jaguars defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks, Giants offensive tackle Brandon Mosley, Steelers center Reese Dismukes, Chargers cornerback Chris Davis and Rams linebacker Daren Bates did not play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 05:23:04 PM »
i'd be surprised if Dismukes makes the team. 

Parkey will be on my Fantasy Football team ...W#&@'s Kidney  so I expect great things from him. 

I have watched the first 2 episodes of the Texans training camp on HBO and don't recall seeing Prosch but I bet he'll stay on the team.

I speculate cuts after this weekend.   
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 05:27:19 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 06:43:03 PM »

Parkey will be on my Fantasy Football team ...W#&@'s Kidney  so I expect great things from him. 

I have watched the first 2 episodes of the Texans training camp on HBO and don't recall seeing Prosch but I bet he'll stay on the team.

Dismukes can help his cause if he can double as a more than serviceable guard...definitely not a tackle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 06:47:17 PM »

There are a half dozen teams that will take Prosch if the Texans cut him. JMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2015, 10:54:38 AM »
Mincy minced by the Falcons of the ATL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2015, 10:58:41 AM »
Steven Clark tweeted his goodbye to the Raiders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 12:36:48 PM »
Corey Grant might make the jags unless he doesn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.