Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Batten Down The Hatches

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Batten Down The Hatches
« on: August 26, 2015, 01:21:24 PM »
Well, only a minimal tropical storm right now but "Erika" is still a ways out and projected to strengthen and make a bee line for Godfather's asshole.  Not a fan of the HurryKane. They F a lot of stuff up.  And you can't help but hear the splooge-fest in Jim Cantore's shorts every time one strengthens and heads for a heavily populated area.  Here's to Erika turning due north and going fizzle pop somewhere in the Atlantic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: Batten Down The Hatches
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 01:29:19 PM »
prayers sent to the pool and boat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 02:04:56 PM »
Well, only a minimal tropical storm right now but "Erika" is still a ways out and projected to strengthen and make a bee line for Godfather's asshole.  Not a fan of the HurryKane. They F a lot of stuff up.  And you can't help but hear the splooge-fest in Jim Cantore's shorts every time one strengthens and heads for a heavily populated area.  Here's to Erika turning due north and going fizzle pop somewhere in the Atlantic.
Sir your dutiful posts are a credit to this community. Thank you for your service.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 02:12:04 PM »

We have a pool here at work and everybody puts money down on which Douche weatherman here in Dallas says Snow first.

Last years pool carries over cause one of them said it before we started betting. He mentioned it at the end of Sept in reference to something along the lines of " 90 days from now,last year we had a light dusting ( about two flakes I think) of snow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 02:24:57 PM »
Weather guy loves him some hurricane.  It gives him days of joy in reporting on the high winds and destruction.  You can hear the disappointment in weather guy's voice whenever the projections have the storm turning away from land and avoiding catastrophe.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 03:41:01 PM »
We got the bubble headed, bleached blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 04:18:03 PM »

We have a pool here at work and everybody puts money down on which Douche weatherman here in Dallas says Snow first.

Last years pool carries over cause one of them said it before we started betting. He mentioned it at the end of Sept in reference to something along the lines of " 90 days from now,last year we had a light dusting ( about two flakes I think) of snow.
Great story bro! If you have time please tell it again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 04:23:06 PM »
And the dynamite went BOOM!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 04:42:06 PM »
I've had a rough night and I hate the fucking Eagles, man. And any solo act that was ever associated with them.
This aggression will not stand man.

Actually I share the Dude's hatred of the Eagles, just unsure when it began.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »

You just lost your cut of the winnings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 04:57:09 PM »
Eagles put on a mighty fine concert.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 06:48:24 PM »
Eagles put on a mighty fine concert.
Don Felder is the closest I've come to seeing the Eagles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 07:48:18 PM »
Don Felder is the closest I've come to seeing the Eagles.

Heavy Metal
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 09:14:06 PM »
I've had a rough night and I hate the fucking Eagles, man. And any solo act that was ever associated with them.

I don't know what your problem is, but, "Life's been good to me so far..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 11:59:12 PM »
I've had a rough night and I hate the fudgeing Eagles, man. And any solo act that was ever associated with them.

Take it easy, frien.  Just because you're the new kid in town doesn't mean you can just live your life in the fast lane all the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 09:15:00 AM »
Take it easy, frien.  Just because you're the new kid in town doesn't mean you can just live your life in the fast lane all the time.

Good advice.  Do this and you'll be alright in the long run.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 10:39:04 AM »
He always be da fall guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 11:12:06 AM »
Good advice.  Do this and you'll be alright in the long run.

Especially standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 11:17:07 AM »
Especially standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona.
Such a lovely place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2015, 11:22:15 AM »
Such a lovely place.

Oh, speaking of lovely places, I was at this Hotel last summer.  You walk in the lobby and right off the bat you notice they have mirrors on the ceiling and they have complimentary pink champagne on ice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions