Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Waiting on GF

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Waiting on GF
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 02:52:49 PM »
Good stuff, GF.  But where's the shower pics of Lawson's bum?  I'd settle for Chandler Cox' nipples.  Just give us something, man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 02:59:15 PM »
GF's pic of Wire Rd reminded me.....

AWK or Chizad or someone else may wanna tell Joe to check the tailgate spot they setup at. They moved the softball complex fence back a LOT and into the normal tailgating area in one direction. They also moved the posts with "No Tailgating" signs attached to them closer in, from the other direction. So basically the tailgating spot is about the size of the average kitchen now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2015, 03:01:20 PM »
"Excuse me, sir. Are you in the scholarship donor group?"

"I am today!"
"Excuse me, sir. Are you in the scholarship donor group?"
GF: "Look son, do I look like I'm just some average fan who snuck through the back gate? (Looks to his buddy) Where in the hell do they get these interns. I've never needed a damn badge to get around in here before.  Ask Jay if we need a stinkin' badge next time."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2015, 03:54:50 PM »
Walking in like you own the joint is truly WTesque.

Well that's not really fair. You have the advantage of looking like a former player...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2015, 04:02:23 PM »
Crude as I only have paint here. but:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2015, 04:07:58 PM »
Crude as I only have paint here. but:

Those indian bastards hacked our video board!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2015, 04:10:18 PM »
You'd think with a screen that big they could have made the time clock just a little bigger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2015, 04:28:42 PM »
You'd think with a screen that big they could have made the time clock just a little bigger.

I'd be happy if it just kept up and we didn't hear 'The play game clock will be kept on the field"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2015, 04:47:32 PM »
I'd be happy if it just kept up and we didn't hear 'The play game clock will be kept on the field"
Tradition!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions