Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Waiting on GF

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Waiting on GF
« on: August 22, 2015, 11:04:11 PM »
The Godfather of all that is the X, was on the sacred ground of JHS today, stalking players and corches alike.  Camera phone in hand.  I instructed him on the best place to set up for shower pics and requested a close up of Carl Lawson's tushy.

I'ma leave this here and let GF fill in the blanks below with first hand, super insider scoop.  Now, all we have to say is....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: Waiting on GF
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 12:13:21 AM »
The Godfather of all that is the X, was on the sacred ground of JHS today, stalking players and corches alike.  Camera phone in hand.  I instructed him on the best place to set up for shower pics and requested a close up of Carl Lawson's tushy.

I'ma leave this here and let GF fill in the blanks below with first hand, super insider scoop.  Now, all we have to say is....

The drill press has a new operator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 09:50:56 AM »
I'm not sure that the EOTTC meeting has ended yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 10:36:58 AM »
Godfather had dinner with Rhett Last night because he's the godfather.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 11:44:01 AM »
Maybe he is at the Sunday afternoon BBQ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 12:15:48 PM »
Maybe he is at the Sunday afternoon BBQ?

Goes without saying. He's the Godfather.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 05:24:35 PM »
This should send the value of our shares through the roof!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 10:04:28 PM »
So, it seems that Snaggle is getting ignored by GF again. Wzup with that. I can't believe GF would be treating his homies like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2015, 10:45:13 PM »
So, it seems that Snaggle is getting ignored by GF again. Wzup with that. I can't believe GF would be treating his homies like this.

He's out tonight with Muschamp...probably won't be back in until very late.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 10:54:13 PM »
He's out tonight with Muschamp...probably won't be back in until very late.

This.  The truth is...GF is connected beyond belief and posting the Judge Smails "Well, we're waiting" video was kind of a risk for me. I am hoping GF will take it in the true spirit of fun and games.  But the other side of me is resigned to being banned from the site.  The Godfather rules with a Titan fist. 

Nice knowing you guys.  Til we meet again....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 02:09:49 AM »
Lows in the fifties in the ham this week......we're waiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2015, 11:30:22 AM »
At least Snags posts shower pics when he sneaks in with his Bil.

Since GF is scared, I will post my inside stuff that came from the local sports tal....I mean, a friend that is in the media told me this a.m.

Lawson and Devonte Lambert showing out and having really good camp. Should make a big difference.

Muschamp knows we'll give up big plays but will rush will and sam to help create big d plays. Marked difference in the style we've been accustomed to under Chiz, Roof and EJ. Much more attacking style and d playing with the intensity we expect, if not more.

Duke working his way back up the chart to second team now and likely 1st before game.

Wallace working at QB so that in case we have injury, hopefully we can still redshirt Queen.

WT is concerned about Duke making it through the season but boys, we are gonna pass with or without him. This is among the best receiving corps that we've had.

IMO, Melvin Ray has Duke William's type hands. Ricardo, Wallace, Marcus D, Jason Smith, Tony Stevens, Truitt, etc. Prob leaving someone off. We are talking serious speed and ability at receiver.

We are going to toss it around like we haven't seen since Baby Bowden but with better results and with a solid run game. Maybe not the first few but believe WT when he tells you we will sling it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »
This.  The truth is...GF is connected beyond belief and posting the Judge Smails "Well, we're waiting" video was kind of a risk for me. I am hoping GF will take it in the true spirit of fun and games.  But the other side of me is resigned to being banned from the site.  The Godfather rules with a Titan fist. 

Nice knowing you guys.  Til we meet again....
Great - what are you changing your screen name to now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2015, 12:38:42 PM »
Great - what are you changing your screen name to now?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 04:42:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 12:04:16 PM »
Did Gus swear you to secrecy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 12:55:46 PM »
Not a whole lot to tell really. 

Backstory: I was up in AU helping a friend setup his motorhome for the season got most of the stuff done Friday. Decided to hangout in AU and come home Sunday.  We decided to drive by JHS to see the scoreboard up close and also see if AU Bookstore was open (it wasn't) couple of things.  The board as we all know is massive, you can't however really comprehend it until you see it.

This is from Wire Road passing through the light at Shug you can see the damn thing from further back down Wire. (click on the picture it will zoom in)

As we drove onto campus we noticed a shit ton of people walking into the stadium.

We decided to park and see what the fuss was all about, I wondered if maybe they were just letting people in to see the board.  My buddy walked up and found out it was for the uppity-ups (see: Snaggle) Scholarship donors, they had security and folks with badges.  My buddy has 4 season tickets but is not a scholarship donor, so no dice.  Being the Godfather as we were walking to the bookstore I was trying to see if any of the other doors to JHS were open.  With a little convincing I got my buddy to join me walking in through the back way, telling him trust me just act like you own the place.  Once inside we made a beeline for the interior concourse and were home free. 

Auburn was holding a practice for the Snaggle wannabes.  The board is fucking awesome and much to my surprise was not overloaded with ADs. 

As you can see from the picture. 

It also appears that they added to the ribbon boards taking them all the way to the end of the upper deck.  What we heard of the sound system was ok, honestly didn't really sound any different to me, but they didn't really play a lot.

As for the scrimmage itself just some observation notes:
  • Muschamp was the only coach you could hear.  You only heard his whistle and him yelling. 
  • If players fucked up they did 20 push-ups.  This included QB's Tucker Tubs threw a pick he was down doing push-ups.
  • Most of the practice was them in their individual groups.  I walked down and took some pictures of the QB group.  Jeremy towers over everyone else.
  • They ran a 15 minute tackle scrimmage at the end. Everyone was live including the QB's but it appeared to be all the new guys and the 3rd and 4th stringers. 
  • Tyler Queen (Hey Queen) was running one group, Tucker Tubs was running the other.  I was impressed with Queen.  He is a big boy looks kind of like Tebow when he runs it, doesn't take anything out of bounds.  He throws a pretty good ball he had one 35yard TD to Freshman Darius Slayton who made a nice grab and has some speed.
  • Tucker Tubs (god bless the boy) threw a pick and didn't really move the ball much.
  • Overall we saw about an hour of practice.

QB Group

#6 Jeremy Johnson and #15 Tyler "Heeeey" Queen

Coach Lashlee working with the QBs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 01:03:06 PM »
Srsly, I dig the "not a lot to tell" attitude and playing it off as just another day in the life as the Godfather, but just so you know, I know that you know that was some cool shit.

Walking in like you own the joint is truly WTesque.

Obviously close to the action based on the pics and walking up close to stuff like this without the proper credentials makes you a wild man. I want to party with you cowboy.

And yes, you are right about the scoreboard. I saw it early in the summer only from the back side. You gotta see to believe.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 02:15:54 PM »
The GF is a mu'fuckin gangsta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 02:29:53 PM »
"Excuse me, sir. Are you in the scholarship donor group?"

"I am today!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."