Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Welcome ArmyEagle

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Welcome ArmyEagle
« on: August 24, 2015, 04:01:32 PM »
Post often.  Wait....you have 3,619 posts.  You already do. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Welcome ArmyEagle
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 04:50:44 PM »
Just what this place needs: another army guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 05:03:33 PM »
Just what this place needs: another army guy.

We do tend to class up the place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 05:14:27 PM »
You know why soldiers wear brown tee shirts? So they can wipe their ass with them and no one can tell or smell the difference!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 05:22:56 PM »
You know why soldiers wear brown tee shirts? So they can wipe their ass with them and no one can tell or smell the difference!

Your parents must be so proud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 05:36:27 PM »
Your parents must be so proud.
I'm so bright that my dad calls me "Son".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 08:53:15 PM »
Snags you ain't gonna win this against PCT, not him being a CPO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 06:47:51 AM »
I heared last week that two women graduated ranger school, which had me really confused cause I thought all the previous graduates had been women as well.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 06:50:25 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 09:12:49 AM »
I heared last week that two women graduated ranger school, which had me really confused cause I thought all the previous graduates had been women as well.

Several marks were left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 09:41:03 AM »

Last time I stood across from this uniform, I ordered two scoops.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 09:41:55 AM »

And both those women would kick your ass from Toomers corner to the stadium.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 09:49:02 AM »

And both those women would kick your ass from Toomers corner to the stadium.

No worries.  He likes it in the ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 09:52:33 AM »
Did somebody call me?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 10:12:45 AM »
Did somebody call me?

I don't think a slap across a helmet is going to cut it this time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 10:18:48 AM »
I don't think a slap across a helmet is going to cut it this time.

Patton would come back from the grave and whip these navy gays with Chuck Norris' penith.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 10:29:33 AM »
Did somebody call me?

"Never heard of her." - signed, Bull Halsey

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 10:31:23 AM »
I learned how to tie a square knot in the Webelos. I would recommend that you not fuck with me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 10:35:05 AM »
"Never heard of her." - signed, Bull Halsey

Snickers at him.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 10:40:51 AM »
A General retired after 35 years and realized a life-long dream of buying a bird-hunting estate in South Dakota. He invited an old friend to visit for a week of pheasant-shooting. The friend was in awe of the General's new bird dog, "Sarge".

The dog could point, flush and retrieve with the very best, and the friend offered to buy the dog at any price. The General declined, saying that Sarge was the very best bird dog he had ever owned and that he wouldn't part with him at any price.

A year later the same friend returned for another week of hunting and was surprised to find the General breaking in a new dog. "What happened to ole "Sarge?" he asked.

"Had to shoot him," grumbled the General. "A friend came to hunt with me and couldn't remember the dog's name. He kept calling him Colonel. After that, all he would do was sit on his ass and bark."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 10:48:26 AM »

Snickers at him.

Still never heard of her...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:50:58 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."