Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tesla, Styx, Def Leppard

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Tesla, Styx, Def Leppard
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 09:59:10 AM »
I saw a documentary several years back on Journey/Perry.  I don't recall the physical issues Perry had but I do know they said that initially he just developed, for lack of a better description, stage fright X1,000.  Couldn't step on stage at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 10:03:00 AM »
But then I just found this.  Saw a question and answer thingy with Perry and this question/answer were on there.

You always looked so cool, calm and collected on stage. Did you or do you suffer from stage fright?

OMG..........did you say Cool - Calm and Collected?..........WELL..............Have you ever seen a duck slowly making its way across a large lake so smooth and Calm? Well what ya don't see is..........Under the water .......Those little duck feet are going real fast to make the outside look Cool - Calm and Collected.............All kidding aside.........I always had stage fright just before I would go on...... then once I was on..........It was like..........Going to another place that I can't find anywhere else........ except in front of an audience...........It was a Magic Place ..........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »
But then I just found this.  Saw a question and answer thingy with Perry and this question/answer were on there.

You always looked so cool, calm and collected on stage. Did you or do you suffer from stage fright?

OMG..........did you say Cool - Calm and Collected?..........WELL..............Have you ever seen a duck slowly making its way across a large lake so smooth and Calm? Well what ya don't see is..........Under the water .......Those little duck feet are going real fast to make the outside look Cool - Calm and Collected.............All kidding aside.........I always had stage fright just before I would go on...... then once I was on..........It was like..........Going to another place that I can't find anywhere else........ except in front of an audience...........It was a Magic Place ..........with no fucking punctuation or grammar structure
fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions