Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher High School Foosballz Here

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Putcher High School Foosballz Here
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2015, 01:48:43 PM »
The old Reese Dismukes play!

Exactly 1 year ago. Those bastards....thanks for reminding us priceville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2015, 02:22:42 PM »
The old Reese Dismukes play!

I toll him to gib it to me on da hut hut....but he gib it to me on da hut.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2015, 08:56:07 PM »
Per the WBRC app, Pell City and Spanish Fort are knotted up at 3 apiece at the half.

Could a Festivus miracle be in the works?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2015, 08:58:56 PM »
Another halftime score: Opelika is cooch stomping Daphne 37-0.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2015, 09:58:38 PM »
Spanish Fort is up 24-10 just starting the 4th quarter.

We're losing our feat of strength challenge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2015, 01:06:03 AM »
Both SF and Opelika take their games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2015, 08:14:30 AM »
Dothan has to get out of the first round.  They haven't done that in the last 7 tries.

Eight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2015, 08:32:41 AM »
Gh beats Kaos. I mean, central beats foley 34-14.

Side note: central has a sophomore wide receiver, Justyn Ross. He is already rated a high 4star by most. Seen the dude in action. Long, fast, great hands, goes up for the ball. Auburn needs this guy. He's considered the best wr on this team and that's with a sr wr who is committed to fsu (Jamal couch). 6'5  190. 6 friggin 5 at 16 years old. It would appear auburn has offered him.

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1593451-2018-wr-justyn-ross-wants-to-be-next-megatron

http://247sports.com/Player/Justyn-Ross-81988

« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 08:38:33 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2015, 08:38:06 AM »
Spanish Fort is up 24-10 just starting the 4th quarter.

We're losing our feat of strength challenge.

I was there. 

Observations for you, PCT.

PC was well-prepared and well coached on defense.  They put up a really good fight, but...

The QB missed at least three wide-open receivers that would have gone for scores.  Overthrew all of them when they were running alone with nobody within ten yards. 

Spanish Fort took advantage of a mismatch in the secondary.  A couple of long passes to Logan Morgan made the difference.  Every time he was matched up in single coverage against a kid he had five or six inches on. But tt wasn't like they blew PC off the field.  In fact, if the offense could have generated anything much at all, it was a game the Panthers could easily have won.

Whoever was calling the plays for Pell City had spells of idiocy.   At one point after an interception late in the game it was third or fourth and about 15 or so.  Only one receiver ran a route that was 15 yards or more.  There were only two in play at all.  One ran a five-yard out, the other a double move effort that was covered by three SF defenders.  No chance at all.  That wasn't the only dumb play call. I questioned about half of what they ran.  It just wasn't good and wasn't particularly well executed. 

Pell City's band was absolutely fantastic.  Worth going to see no matter how the game turned out.  Their America tribute had a lot of people in the home stands in tears.

Spanish Fort's starting running back was arrested and charged with rape on Thursday.  Apparently had sex with a drunk and unconscious 16-year old girl at a Halloween party. Now being prosecuted. Was all over the news.   The players (and one would assume the coaches?) showed support for the player by holding up four fingers (his number) throughout the game.  I'm sure that went over well with the people who support the girl.  It's a very divisive thing down here.  Don't know if it affected the play at all, but I've seen SF a few times this year and they didn't have the typical energy last night that I've seen in other games. 

Watched AU recruit Tre Threatt pretty closely. Remain unimpressed.  He made one big hit on a pass over the middle but didn't do much else.  He was also one of those snatching off his helmet and stalking around animatedly on the sidelines.  I didn't care for his demeanor at all. He's not that good and wasn't in any position to be acting pissed off when PC got a first down or something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2015, 09:25:42 AM »
I appreciate it, K. They're getting their toughness back after several years of stinking it up under coaches who would have been better home ec teachers than football coaches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2015, 10:07:46 AM »
I was there. 

Observations for you, PCT.

PC was well-prepared and well coached on defense.  They put up a really good fight, but...

The QB missed at least three wide-open receivers that would have gone for scores.  Overthrew all of them when they were running alone with nobody within ten yards. 

Spanish Fort took advantage of a mismatch in the secondary.  A couple of long passes to Logan Morgan made the difference.  Every time he was matched up in single coverage against a kid he had five or six inches on. But tt wasn't like they blew PC off the field.  In fact, if the offense could have generated anything much at all, it was a game the Panthers could easily have won.

Whoever was calling the plays for Pell City had spells of idiocy.   At one point after an interception late in the game it was third or fourth and about 15 or so.  Only one receiver ran a route that was 15 yards or more.  There were only two in play at all.  One ran a five-yard out, the other a double move effort that was covered by three SF defenders.  No chance at all.  That wasn't the only dumb play call. I questioned about half of what they ran.  It just wasn't good and wasn't particularly well executed. 

Pell City's band was absolutely fantastic.  Worth going to see no matter how the game turned out.  Their America tribute had a lot of people in the home stands in tears.

Spanish Fort's starting running back was arrested and charged with rape on Thursday.  Apparently had sex with a drunk and unconscious 16-year old girl at a Halloween party. Now being prosecuted. Was all over the news.   The players (and one would assume the coaches?) showed support for the player by holding up four fingers (his number) throughout the game.  I'm sure that went over well with the people who support the girl.  It's a very divisive thing down here.  Don't know if it affected the play at all, but I've seen SF a few times this year and they didn't have the typical energy last night that I've seen in other games. 

Watched AU recruit Tre Threatt pretty closely. Remain unimpressed.  He made one big hit on a pass over the middle but didn't do much else.  He was also one of those snatching off his helmet and stalking around animatedly on the sidelines.  I didn't care for his demeanor at all. He's not that good and wasn't in any position to be acting pissed off when PC got a first down or something.
Agree that Threat is a show off when he plays. But you are a show off when you write. What's the difference? You strike me as one who likes to snatch things off too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2015, 11:01:37 AM »
I appreciate it, K. They're getting their toughness back after several years of stinking it up under coaches who would have been better home ec teachers than football coaches.

They need offensive help.  A better offensive strategy and that's a game they win.

SF was flat and there for the taking.  But I told my friend in the second quarter even when it was 3-0 SF, that there was no way PC could win.  Told her they couldn't get our of their own way on offense.  Couldn't sustain a drive. I knew they couldn't put enough points on the board.  They'd start to get a little momentum and then dud screen pass, throw long to nobody, throw long and either miss a wide open receiver or throw into double/triple coverage.  They've been to the Lashlee school of offensive playcalling.

They played really hard and did a good job on defense taking everything away but those big play receptions.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2015, 11:30:37 AM »
The Cougars win 40-39 on a defensive stop for 2 pt conversion with 2 mins to go against Homewood.

Auburn wins by 1pt with 18 secs to go with a defensive stop against UAB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »
Final 4 is set in 7A - central pc/mcgill and hoover/spain park

6A looks like a collision course between clay and whoever wins opelika/spanish ft
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2015, 08:35:52 PM »
Final 4 is set in 7A - central pc/mcgill and hoover/spain park

6A looks like a collision course between clay and whoever wins opelika/spanish ft

Clay has Minor his weekend. Cougars won against this team earlier this season 49-15. I will say this, whoever wins b/w Opelika/Spanish Ft will have their hands full with Gardendale if they beat Austin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2015, 09:33:30 PM »
Speaking of Gardendale, I'm a little confused how they ended up in the South bracket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2015, 08:25:42 AM »
Speaking of Gardendale, I'm a little confused how they ended up in the South bracket.

The ALHSAA is knock off of the SEC offices who first put the SEC title game in Bamaham only to move it to a city where there is no SEC team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2015, 08:58:04 AM »
The ALHSAA is knock off of the SEC offices who first put the SEC title game in Bamaham only to move it to a city where there is no SEC team.

I really wish the SEC would consider letting the SECCG move from year to year.  Atlanta, New Orleans, Nashville, St Louis, Houston...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2015, 09:16:39 AM »
I really wish the SEC would consider letting the SECCG move from year to year.  Atlanta, New Orleans, Nashville, St Louis, Houston...

The first three, yes.

The last two, no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2015, 09:26:46 AM »
St. Lewis? Don't they have riots and shootings and shit out there?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."