Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yep...need a bigger boat

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Yep...need a bigger boat
« on: August 13, 2015, 02:22:33 PM »

Is this the biggest shark ever captured on film? At 20 feet long, maybe

Researchers posted a video this week of a shark that could be the largest ever captured on film.

Mauricio Hoyos Padilla, director-general of the nonprofit marine research organization Pelagios-Kakunjá, posted the video of a female shark he calls Deep Blue. The video of the animal was shot off the western coast of Mexico, according to Hoyos Padilla.

A story in the Huffington Post said it was unclear when the video was shot as Hoyos Padilla had not responded to a question about it.

The shark is thought to be about 20 feet long, and could be as old as 50. She is believed to be pregnant.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/08/is_this_the_biggest_shark_ever.html#incart_river

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Yep...need a bigger boat
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 02:36:00 PM »
Several years ago, we ran across a whale shark off Grayton Beach.  The boat we were in was 19 foot and the whale shark was just a little bit longer.  They're docile.  Eat plankton and sponge bobs and shit.  That thing right there is a killing machine with a buttload of razor sharp toofies. If I was one of those divers, the video would most likely catch a cloudy, brown substance rising from the back of my wet suit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 02:51:58 PM »
Several years ago, we ran across a whale shark off Grayton Beach.  The boat we were in was 19 foot and the whale shark was just a little bit longer.  They're docile.  Eat plankton and sponge bobs and shit.  That thing right there is a killing machine with a buttload of razor sharp toofies. If I was one of those divers, the video would most likely catch a cloudy, brown substance rising from the back of my wet suit.
So the same result as when Mrs. Snaggle gets angry then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 02:54:12 PM »
So the same result as when Mrs. Snaggle gets angry then.

No dumbass.  I'm not in the water when she gets angry so it runs down my leg.  Duh!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 07:15:26 PM »
You're damn straight! The people up on the boat would have seen a wad of small bubbles rise to the surface, followed by a great big one. It would have been like this: "blub-blub-blub-blub HOLY SHIT!" followed immediately by the brown cloud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 09:20:53 PM »
You're damn straight! The people up on the boat would have seen a wad of small bubbles rise to the surface, followed by a great big one. It would have been like this: "blub-blub-blub-blub HOLY SHIT!" followed immediately by the brown cloud.

Blub blub pull me blub blub the fuck blud up blub blub NOW blub...brown cloudy...blub NOW DAMN YOU blub.

blub
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 09:43:56 PM »
Blub blub pull me blub blub the fuck blud up blub blub NOW blub...brown cloudy...blub NOW DAMN YOU blub.

blub
With this immediately thereafter!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 10:31:14 PM »
Yep, that about sums it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 08:13:25 AM »
She is believed to be pregnant.

I wonder if Wes was around?  He ain't afraid to take a big girl home early in the evening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 09:59:38 AM »

Just a bit of info, nothing comes out of those wet suits. (no, no even piss) No one would have seen your brown cloud. Only after the shark bit you in half would your nastinest have oozed out. But I get the sentiment and would have been right there with you.

Oh hell. Who am I kidding. I ain't getting in no shark water...EVER!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.