Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Will He Pick The Good Guys?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Will He Pick The Good Guys?
« on: August 13, 2015, 12:14:40 PM »
from the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.al.  Come on Kenneth, stay in his ear.

The first of Alabama's three five-star recruits will come off the board on Sept. 4.

Greenville defensive end Marlon Davidson had been eyeing a November decision, since he's set to graduate from high school and enroll at his college of choice early, but has now moved that up.

The 6-foot-4, 268-pound Davidson announced his decision to commit on Sept. 4, and Greenville head coach Josh McLendon confirmed that.

"That's what he told me today," McLendon said. "It's his decision. He mentioned it the other day after practice. I asked him this morning if he was sure on that, and he was."

Greenville plays its second game of the season at Booker T. Washington that night. McLendon didn't have announcement details, but figured he would have a ceremony in the school's auditorium.

McLendon didn't know who Davidson's finalists were, but he's a heavy Auburn lean in the 247Sports composite predictions. His brother, Kenneth Carter, is a former Greenville and Auburn player and is on the Auburn support staff.

Davidson has also visited Alabama numerous times, has recently visited Georgia and has been high on the likes of Michigan, Florida State and others.

Davidson is the No. 23 overall recruit in the 247Sports composite.

"Everybody assumes, not that I know where he's going to school, but one thing about Marlon is if he says he's open, he's open," said Todd Dowell, Davidson's mentor, last week.

The state's other two five-star recruits, linebacker Lyndell Wilson from Carver-Montgomery and linebacker Ben Davis from Gordo, have said they will make decisions on Signing Day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: Will He Pick The Good Guys?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 12:25:45 PM »
from the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.al.  Come on Kenneth, stay in his ear.

The first of Alabama's three five-star recruits will come off the board on Sept. 4.

Greenville defensive end Marlon Davidson had been eyeing a November decision, since he's set to graduate from high school and enroll at his college of choice early, but has now moved that up.

The 6-foot-4, 268-pound Davidson announced his decision to commit on Sept. 4, and Greenville head coach Josh McLendon confirmed that.

"That's what he told me today," McLendon said. "It's his decision. He mentioned it the other day after practice. I asked him this morning if he was sure on that, and he was."

Greenville plays its second game of the season at Booker T. Washington that night. McLendon didn't have announcement details, but figured he would have a ceremony in the school's auditorium.

McLendon didn't know who Davidson's finalists were, but he's a heavy Auburn lean in the 247Sports composite predictions. His brother, Kenneth Carter, is a former Greenville and Auburn player and is on the Auburn support staff.

Davidson has also visited Alabama numerous times, has recently visited Georgia and has been high on the likes of Michigan, Florida State and others.

Davidson is the No. 23 overall recruit in the 247Sports composite.

"Everybody assumes, not that I know where he's going to school, but one thing about Marlon is if he says he's open, he's open," said Todd Dowell, Davidson's mentor, last week.

The state's other two five-star recruits, linebacker Lyndell Wilson from Carver-Montgomery and linebacker Ben Davis from Gordo, have said they will make decisions on Signing Day.

I'm liking this guy Marlon guy a lot.

I wonder if we got the same daddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 12:27:40 PM »

Is this codespeak for Peaches...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 12:47:35 PM »

I think he's solid, solid as a rock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 01:18:26 PM »
I'm liking this guy Marlon guy a lot.

I wonder if we got the same daddy.

Perhaps Carlton Davis and him will be on the field at the same time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 01:31:50 PM »
peaches come from a can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 01:56:52 PM »
peaches come from a can.

they were put there by a man
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 02:00:30 PM »
they were put there by a man
in a factory downtown
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:02:16 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 02:24:57 PM »
in a factory downtown

If I had my little way
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 11:19:16 PM »
If I had my little way

I'd eat peaches every day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions