Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Freaks at the RNC...

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Freaks at the RNC...
« on: September 02, 2008, 12:11:44 AM »
Some animals in this country need a serious reality check.  I'll never understand why we tolerate this behavior.  Demonstrating and protesting is one thing, but when you go around blocking streets, lighting fires and smashing windows, you're asking for trouble.  Where's the taser?  The twirps wearing gas masks should be clubbed like baby seals. 

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080901/D92U49RO0.html

Some turn violent in march to GOP convention

Sep 1, 3:35 PM (ET)
By AMY FORLITI

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Protesters smashed windows, punctured car tires and threw bottles Monday during an anti-war march to the site of the Republican National Convention. Police used pepper spray in confrontations with demonstrators and arrested five.

Instead of the single coherent march that organizers had hoped for, fringe groups of anarchists and others wrought havoc along the streets between the state Capitol and the Xcel Energy Center where the convention was taking place.

Police estimates of the crowd shifted during the event before settling on 8,000 to 10,000. The crowd was clearly in the thousands, many of them marching peacefully.

The arrests occurred in confrontations several blocks from the convention arena. Five people were arrested for lighting a trash bin on fire and pushing it into a police car, St. Paul police spokesman Tom Walsh said.

About 20 anarchists who had started the trash bin fire later tried to block the intersection of St. Peter and Exchange streets. Police quickly dispersed the group, then shot two tear gas canisters at the fleeing anarchists.

Pictures taken by Associated Press photographers showed officers using pepper spray on protesters who appeared to be trying to block streets.

"There are people who are committing violations of law and they're being arrested," Walsh said.

Apparently, there were only 5 arrests, but from everything I'm reading and hearing, it seems that dozens of crimes were committed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: Freaks at the RNC...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 12:19:43 AM »
Amy Goodman from "Democracy Now" being arrested for "conspiracy to riot"...   :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/v/oYjyvkR0bGQ&hl=en&fs=1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 07:24:41 AM »
Don't tase me bro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 10:43:10 AM »
Come see the violence inherent in the system!  Come see the violence!  I'm being repressed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 01:45:47 PM »
Stinking fucking hippies. Hose 'em all down, get them good and wet, then taser the shit out of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."