Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

He's a Nagger!

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
He's a Nagger!
« on: July 24, 2015, 11:33:30 AM »
Constantly nagging about something! Actually, I've casually followed Terry the Hulk Boulder since he used to live in a trailer park owned by a friend's dad, in Enterprise, Al.

He went on to the big time. Fired for saying the "N word" in an interview in 2012? Why do I have to even type "N word" when I'm thinking the actual word? I can type motherfucker on here but I can't type what the N word actually means, which is ridiculous. Our motherfucking president said nagger with an I, or maybe it was nagger with an I and an "ah" on the end. That makes it cool. But if I type it on here, it's uncool?  :facepalm:

Regardless, I've heard the "N word" enough and I don't get off by using it. But, I should be able to say and or type it without having to worry about future jobs and/or being fired. It's a word. We are supposed to live in a "free speech" society but this one word is policed to an extent above all others. It is ridiculous that the president can say it in a speech but white people can't even think about saying nagger with an i.

We've come to this. The company probably just didn't want to have to put up with Al and Jesse. Regardless, they caved. I'm not a huge fan of rasslin anymore even before this. I just don't like this firing based on this 3 year old interview.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/hulk-hogan-%e2%80%98terminated%e2%80%99-by-wwe-due-to-n-word-audio/ar-AAdrjc2?ocid=DELLDHP

Hulk Hogan ‘Terminated’ by WWE Due to N-Word Audio

WWE has cut ties with Hulk Hogan after audio from a 2012 radio interview surfaced in which the wrestler repeated used the n-word.

In a statement obtained by TheWrap, the company said, “WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.”

Hogan tweeted about the incident late Thursday night, saying, “In the storm I release control,God and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love.”

Hogan came under fire after it was revealed he used the racial epithet several times during a radio interview with DJ Whoo Kid in 2012.

“Well, Booker T used to do that to me, and every time I pull up YouTube there’s that famous thing with Booker T and his brother is there and they’re all talking trash, and Booker T says, 'I'm coming for ya Hogan, you [n-word],' and not 'n---a,' he goes '[n-word]'," Hogan said.

He used the term several more times, and asked why it’s OK for black people to use the term but not him.

The WWE has already removed most mentions of Hogan from its website and stores. This comes at a particularly bad time for Hogan, who is currently engaged in a $100 million lawsuit against Gawker over the release of a sex tape featuring the wrestler.

Hogan is one of the most popular wrestlers in history, with “Hulkamania” ruling over WWE programming during the 1980’s and early 1990’s. He won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship six times during his career, most recently in 2002. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame 2005.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: He's a Nagger!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 11:41:40 AM »
Skreets say it was from him using said Nword in a sex tape that was released recently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 11:44:51 AM »
Skreets say it was from him using said Nword in a sex tape that was released recently.
Who hasn't accidentally let the n word fly a time or two in a sex tape? I mean, come on! Especially if you're getting pounded by one from behind and it hurts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 11:54:07 AM »
Who hasn't accidentally let the n word fly a time or two in a sex tape? I mean, come on! Especially if you're getting pounded by one from behind and it hurts.

Consider the source here but FWIW

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-wrestling-caught-on-tape-saying-n-word-daughter-brooke-exclusive
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:57:29 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 12:00:22 PM »
He was terminated?  No worries.  He'll be back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 12:06:48 PM »

Leg drop hustle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 12:43:59 PM »

Wrong guy...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 12:51:57 PM »
Cosmo Kramer wrestled with the naggers and never recovered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 01:37:26 PM »
Wrong guy...

Feeling froggy cause' you got a birthday tomorrow? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 04:12:59 PM »
If you're on Twitter, Jim Norton has been crushing Terry today.  Check his (Jim's, not the roid junkie) timeline.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 08:02:43 PM »
You know how I know you're ghey? Because you like Rick Flair.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 11:42:06 PM »

Fuck....You. THAT was EXACTLY why I love me some Ric Flair in his prime.  WOOOOOO....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 12:45:49 AM »

In having a hard time holding these alligators down. WOOOO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.