Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#Marinelivesmatter

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: #Marinelivesmatter
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 03:28:59 PM »
That's just because you are a racist.

Seriously...it's time to ARM the damn ARMED FORCES!

Just take them rascals out in the swamp
Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 03:59:49 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2015, 04:02:37 PM »
Its very easy, you can eliminate most of the people who aren't shooting at you or trying to blow you up. Take away the stupid rules of engagement (especially under this administration) which I think right now is that you have to be shot at least twice before you can return fire.
They are in our own country. That's what makes it not easy in my mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 04:33:59 PM »

My bad, Military thinking. Always attack in another country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2015, 01:11:15 AM »
Start with Detroit. The rest will get the idea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2015, 08:14:55 AM »
Its very easy, you can eliminate most of the people who aren't shooting at you or trying to blow you up. Take away the stupid rules of engagement (especially under this administration) which I think right now is that you have to be shot at least twice before you can return fire.
Watched some video of an American units "policing" areas where we only return fire when fired upon. The enemy then is allowed to escape on foot, motorcycle, car, pickup etc...only to regroup.

Question:
Can someone explain to me why anyone not in uniform is allowed a motorized vehicle?   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2015, 09:27:23 PM »
Arkansas Oath Keepers initiated “Operation Protect The Protectors” at 13:00 hrs CST, 17/July/2015. Operations were conducted at recruitment stations around the state without incident. Stations are closed for the weekend and operations will be reevaluated on Monday. Missions will continue until Congress passes a carry revision or recruitment centers feel they no longer need our protection.

Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson signed an Executive Order authorizing AR active duty personnel to carry firearms at their duty stations.

I would like to thank everyone for their immediate response and desire to protect our brothers and sisters in the military.

Thank you everyone
God Bless the Republic

Rick Moo

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/arkansas-oath-keepers-guarding-recruiting-offices-in-wake-of-shooting/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2015, 03:43:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2015, 04:19:24 PM »
Too bad these Marines weren't Trans or Questioning. There would be White Rainbow House outrage for sure then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2015, 09:02:56 AM »
The place where the Marines were shot had a sign on the door labeling it as a "gun free zone"

I guess they were hoping that criminals would obey the rules!

Wait.....you mean they usually dont? Get the fuck out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2015, 09:05:58 AM »
These marines died for their country in a terrorist attack and I don't see how it's any different than the 911 attack. It was orchestrated by an organized group that even went so far as to brag beforehand.

So you are saying we are gonna go piss around in Iraq for a decade now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2015, 10:18:03 AM »
Would be nice if it were as simple as invading a country and killing all of the uniformed bad guys. That isn't the case.

Did we only kill the uniformed Nazis and Nips in WW2? 

I'm glad they'd taken over Hiroshima and Nagasaki and all the "innocent" people were gone. 

Also consider that our relationship with Japan has been pretty beneficial since we bombed the everloving fuck out of them and then helped rebuild/restructure their society.  Maybe if we did the same to Iraq/Iran/Arabia we could drag those chanting bastards out of the twelfth century and let them make better use of their resources. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2015, 12:39:51 PM »
I guess they were hoping that criminals would obey the rules!

Wait.....you mean they usually dont? Get the fuck out.

Well to be fair to the mentally disturbed perpetrator of workplace violence, he never entered the gun free zone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2015, 12:47:43 PM »

I'm glad they'd taken over Hiroshima and Nagasaki and all the "innocent" people were gone. 

Also consider that our relationship with Japan has been pretty beneficial since we bombed the everloving fuck out of them and then helped rebuild/restructure their society.  Maybe if we did the same to Iraq/Iran/Arabia we could drag those chanting bastards out of the twelfth century and let them make better use of their resources.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2015, 02:31:09 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2015, 02:44:50 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2015, 05:56:56 PM »
Here's a good read which is applicable today.

http://www.rkba.org/comment/cowards.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2015, 07:17:07 PM »

I am a very strong proponent of the "Peace through fire bombing" strategy. To hell with precision strikes: lay waste to every standing structure in every muslim country. Don't leave a rock stacked on another - total annihilation. Kill every man, woman, child, dog, cat, bird, and fish in that stinking shithole corner of the world.

PCT 2016
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2015, 08:50:56 PM »

Thanks for the history lesson. Enlightening as always but my reference was re: an example of home grown terrorism. So, unless you are talking about dropping a fat man on Detroit, L.A., St. Louis, etc., your example bombed.

But, come to think of it, you were likely talking about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2015, 09:22:08 PM »
Watched some video of an American units "policing" areas where we only return fire when fired upon. The enemy then is allowed to escape on foot, motorcycle, car, pickup etc...only to regroup.

Question:
Can someone explain to me why anyone not in uniform is allowed a motorized vehicle?   

I don't know for sure but my guess would be to curtail the carbon emissions and thus lessen the greenhouse effect. That's the bigger war, you know?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions