Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#Marinelivesmatter

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: #Marinelivesmatter
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2015, 10:59:36 AM »
My soapbox for a moment. I don't hate Muslim people. Don't hate: Jews, Buddists, atheists, Wiccans, Chinamen, Martians, Mexicans, Crackers, the blacks, teh gays or even Updykes. If they entered legally, they have JUST as much right to live in the USA as I do or anyone else.

BUT. To continue to downplay the Muslim problem, and it is a Muslim problem, sickens me. They breed terrorists.

"Oh my gosh, you can't say that! They aren't all terrorists!"

Of course they aren't. Not many people are saying that.

Not all poor white southerners are on meth. Not all black kids are raised by their grandmother. Not all Mexicans are roofers or all Jews bankers.

But if there is a pretty substantial percentage of a subgroup, why is it insensitive to freaking mention it? It doesn't make it not so by not saying it.

Don't group up the Muslims in the U.S. and put them in concentration camps like the U.S. did with Japenese. But at least do a better job of calling attention and, yes, profiling.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 11:12:34 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2015, 11:24:44 AM »
"Oh my gosh, you can't say that! They aren't all terrorists!"

Of course they aren't. Not many people are saying that.

I'm saying it.

For any other group you mentioned, there is a huge majority denouncing the negatives. Muslims NEVER go against terrorists. They secretly cheer. Or int eh case of 9-11, openly cheer.

Someone has already done the math. the "percentage" of muslims that are terrorists may seem to be small. But the total number of muslims is huge, therefore the percentage in a raw number is huge. 

So the "oh its just a few of us" argument is shit!

Ex:
If it is less than .0001 %. as there are 1 billion muslims .1% would be 100,000 terrorists. Think about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2015, 11:39:52 AM »
I'm saying it.

For any other group you mentioned, there is a huge majority denouncing the negatives. Muslims NEVER go against terrorists. They secretly cheer. Or int eh case of 9-11, openly cheer.

Someone has already done the math. the "percentage" of muslims that are terrorists may seem to be small. But the total number of muslims is huge, therefore the percentage in a raw number is huge. 

So the "oh its just a few of us" argument is shit!

Ex:
If it is less than .0001 %. as there are 1 billion muslims .1% would be 100,000 terrorists. Think about it.
There are Muslim voices denouncing it but not enough voices.

My point is, denying that there is a problem within that culture, as our President does, is not working. We need to call for them to police themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2015, 11:41:20 AM »

In X math, that's like 3/4ths.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2015, 11:52:49 AM »
All southerners are racist because we have the confederate flag hanging in our outhouses.

All Muslims are cool.  They are like Bama fans.  You can't blame the entire fanbase for the acts of a random few. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2015, 11:59:53 AM »
In X math, that's like 3/4ths.

Actually I think the numbers I found look like this:

1.57 billion muslims and and esitimated .1% are extremists(terrorists).

That's quite a few terrorists....But hey, its only a small percentage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2015, 12:13:35 PM »
There are Muslim voices denouncing it but not enough voices.

My point is, denying that there is a problem within that culture, as our President does, is not working. We need to call for them to police themselves.

Who?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yea, like the internal investigation the IRS did on its self.

Please tell me you don't believe the shit you just wrote?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 12:36:34 PM »

Trust him, he's pre-med.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2015, 12:38:29 PM »

Well, it's actually fact. Re: who, I have no idea what his name is. But, yes, I've heard a Muslim head of some organization here in the U.S. being interviewed on more than one occasion, denouncing the terrorists.

By my saying police itself, I'm saying there needs to be more accountability within the Muslim groups here in the U.S. and they need to identify the radicals and turn them in. Not saying that the gov't shouldn't be doing everything in their power to identify them as well.

And yes, I absolutely believe everything that I wrote pertaining to the matter. I get cable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2015, 01:04:41 PM »
Well, it's actually fact. Re: who, I have no idea what his name is. But, yes, I've heard a Muslim head of some organization here in the U.S. being interviewed on more than one occasion, denouncing the terrorists.

By my saying police itself, I'm saying there needs to be more accountability within the Muslim groups here in the U.S. and they need to identify the radicals and turn them in. Not saying that the gov't shouldn't be doing everything in their power to identify them as well.

And yes, I absolutely believe everything that I wrote pertaining to the matter. I get cable.

Oh my bad, that one guy, then its ok.   :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2015, 01:26:24 PM »
Until we, as a society, accept that there is no winning the hearts and minds of these people, and the only way that we will win the war with isis is to let our military do what our military is trained to do (Kill people and break things), then we should expect things like this to continue to happen.

Marcus Luttrell (the lone survivor SEAL):
When asked what Lutrell would do after seeing this map, he said:

“Best thing you can do is jerk the chains off those guys and let them go to work.”

Lutrell went on to say that if you let these Marines do their job, it would only take the 300 of them to take down ISIS:

“With 300 Marines, you could probably take over Iraq if you wanted to and get rid of ISIS completely. Make no mistake about it, Marines are war fighters. I mean they are really good at what they do. The only time they are not good at what they do is when someone puts the shackles on them.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2015, 01:34:27 PM »
I'm feeling a little bit like Charlie Daniels right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2015, 01:34:56 PM »
Until we, as a society, accept that there is no winning the hearts and minds of these people, and the only way that we will win the war with isis is to let our military do what our military is trained to do (Kill people and break things), then we should expect things like this to continue to happen.

I'm not military and I can say with 100% certainty that this is 100% troof.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2015, 01:58:39 PM »
Don't know if this is true or not:

We getting ready to go into Panama all the other rulers in that area were up in arms that we were going to invade them and such. Rumor had that Reagan wrote one of them (some real little piss no name country) that the one U.S. Marine they had scheduled for that invasion was on leave right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2015, 02:22:55 PM »

If they ever kill an 18 year old black male who has committed crimes before they will feel the American wrath.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 02:43:49 PM »
I'm feeling a little bit like Charlie Daniels right now.

That's just because you are a racist.

Seriously...it's time to ARM the damn ARMED FORCES!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2015, 02:55:19 PM »
Would be nice if it were as simple as invading a country and killing all of the uniformed bad guys. That isn't the case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2015, 02:59:22 PM »
Would be nice if it were as simple as invading a country and killing all of the uniformed bad guys. That isn't the case.
The towel on the head is not their uniform?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2015, 03:00:49 PM »
The towel on the head is not their uniform?
This may be the most insensitive post that I have seen on here today. You should be commended.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2015, 03:20:18 PM »

Its very easy, you can eliminate most of the people who aren't shooting at you or trying to blow you up. Take away the stupid rules of engagement (especially under this administration) which I think right now is that you have to be shot at least twice before you can return fire. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions