Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#Marinelivesmatter

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
#Marinelivesmatter
« on: July 16, 2015, 02:47:59 PM »
Wonder if anyone will protest or riot in the streets over this.  What the hell is going on in this country?  foxnewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Four Marines were reportedly killed Thursday at a Chattanooga, Tenn., Navy training center, in one of two attacks at area military facilities that happened nearly simultaneously and just seven miles apart.

The Marines were killed by a gunman who opened fire at a Naval Reserves Operations Center on Amnicola Highway, according to the Chattanooga Times Free Press. Marilyn Hutcheson, who works at Binswanger Glass just across the street from the Naval Reserve Center on Amnicola Highway, said she heard a barrage of gunfire around 11 a.m.

"It was rapid fire, like pow pow pow pow pow, so quickly"

- Marilyn Hutcheson, a witness

"I couldn't even begin to tell you how many," she said. "It was rapid fire, like pow pow pow pow pow, so quickly. The next thing I knew, there were police cars coming from every direction."

The names of the Marines who were reportedly shot were not immediately released, and government officials did not confirm the report.

The shooting there came around the same time that a gunman in a silver Mustang opened fire at an Armed Forces Career Center in a strip mall some seven miles away, on Lee's Highway. The shooter stopped in front of the recruiting facility, shot at the building and drove off, said Brian Lepley, a spokesman with the U.S. Army Recruiting Command in Fort Knox, Ky.

Lepley said the recruiting center on Old Lee Highway has recruiting services for all four branches of the military. The Army recruiters told Lepley they have evacuated and are safe. He has no information about recruiters for the other branches.

It was not immediately known if the shootings were related, or what prompted them.

A federal law enforcement official told Fox News that officers from FBI's Knoxville field office responded to the scene.

The Knoxville News Sentinel reported that there is a heavy police presence at the , along with five ambulances.

"There has been several [shootings] at several different locations. It's a fluid situation," John Harmon, a spokesman for the Tennessee Highway Patrol, told Reuters.

Lee University in Cleveland, which is about 30 minutes from the shooting, was also on lockdown

The Federal Aviation Administration said it was holding departing flights at their gates in Chattanooga, with delays projected to last 15 minutes or less.

"This is a very, very terrible situation," Andy Berke, the city's mayor told reporters. "I'm very concerned about what's going on. We need to figure out how to handle it."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: #Marinelivesmatter
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 04:24:30 PM »
One of those times you wish this shit was real.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 04:54:55 PM »
Follow up info from the foxnews article

The gunman who shot and killed four Marines Thursday during two attacks at military facilities in Chattanooga, Tenn., has been identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, a law enforcement souce confirmed to Fox News.

The Associated Press reported Abdulazeez, 24, was believed to have been born in Kuwait, although it was not clear if he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen. He was reported to be from Hixson, Tenn., just across the river from Chattanooga.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 05:06:55 PM »
The Six will be disappointed to learn it isn't always some white guy.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:08:43 PM by Catphish Tilly »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 05:15:54 PM »
The place where the Marines were shot had a sign on the door labeling it as a "gun free zone"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 05:20:25 PM »
You know how a coach sometimes "loses" his team and therefore they start going to hell on the field?

I think Obama has LOST the country.  this place is going to hell faster than even I ever thought it would.  He is greeted by Confederate flags on his trip to a PRISON to talk about letting drug offenders out who did nothing worse than he did (other than getting caught).  We have Islamic terrorists around every corner. a border that they and anyone else can just walk across and stay, 46 million on food stamps, 90 million plus out of the workforce, we just made a deal to give Iran ICBM's so they can finally attack the great Satan..........

But by God the gays can now marry so all must be good
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 06:12:56 PM »
You know how a coach sometimes "loses" his team and therefore they start going to hell on the field?

I think Obama has LOST the country.  this place is going to hell faster than even I ever thought it would.  He is greeted by Confederate flags on his trip to a PRISON to talk about letting drug offenders out who did nothing worse than he did (other than getting caught).  We have Islamic terrorists around every corner. a border that they and anyone else can just walk across and stay, 46 million on food stamps, 90 million plus out of the workforce, we just made a deal to give Iran ICBM's so they can finally attack the great Satan..........

But by God the gays can now marry so all must be good
Dude, just because Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez is his name, let's not jump to terrorism conclusions. He likely acted alone. Maybe workplace violence in the end. Obama got this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 06:22:57 PM »
Dude, just because Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez is his name, let's not jump to terrorism conclusions. He likely acted alone. Maybe workplace violence in the end. Obama got this.

Nothing to the #Chattanooga tweet from ISIS.  Move along
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 08:01:12 PM »
AUT, Obama didn't lose the team.  This is exactly what he envisioned.  Exactly what he wanted.  This country has changed more during his time in office than during the term of any other President in memory.  Not to get too deep but I also think the advance of social media and the ability of those wanting "change", whatever that may be, to get the word out and get a movement started has been the biggest factor.  Some of the changes don't disturb and certainly don't affect me at all. Have no problem with some.  But the overall attitude of America has taken a definite turn for the worse.  At least among those who scream the loudest. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 08:42:46 PM »
Nothing to the #Chattanooga tweet from ISIS.  Move along
Yeah, it was a crazy coincidence that they tweeted this BEFORE this "domestic" act of terrorism. He was a naturalized US citizen, so it has to be domestic, right? Just like the Ft Hood Muslim that shot the folks was workplace violence.

But fortunately for Hillary, no one in the USA talks about Benghazi anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 09:08:01 PM »
Let's not get hasty and call Muslims terrorists.  The real terrorists are those crackers waving confederate flags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2015, 09:23:56 AM »
Religion of Peace
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2015, 09:38:25 AM »
Let's not get hasty and call Muslims terrorists.  The real terrorists are those crackers waving confederate flags.

And I think we should protest those mother truckers.....even if they aren't waving it.  Yeah, shut that bitch down.  foxynewz

Kid Rock has offered a lengthy response to criticism and protest surrounding use of the Confederate flag during concerts. His publicist confirms what many of his fans already knew: Rock hasn’t used the flag in years. In fact, there’s a very specific reason he packed it up for good.

Nick Stern tells the Detroit Free Press that when Kid Rock accepted the NAACP’s Great Expectations Award in May 2011, he was humbled and overwhelmed. That night, he made the quiet decision to remove the Confederate Flag from his stage show. Stern goes on to say that it’s actually been more than five years since the singer appeared with it.

“They’re protesting something he’s not even doing,” Stern tells the Free Press.

The National Action Network led the protests, calling on Chevy and the Detroit Historical Museum to distance themselves from Kid Rock (real name Robert Ritchie) until he agreed to stop waving the flag. Rev. Charles Williams II tells the newspaper that they thought he was still using the flag, adding that he’d defended its use in the past.

“My biggest frustration is that (the NAN) are using Kid Rock’s name and Chevy’s name to get attention for themselves based on something he wasn’t even doing,” Stern says, “and that they didn’t even know that.”

Until Wednesday, the only comment from the singer’s team was an email to Fox News' Megyn Kelly which read: “Please tell the people protesting that they can kiss my a—.” Stern says that message was directed at the Detroit chapter of the NAN, and should not have been interpreted as a defiant statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2015, 10:09:22 AM »
Follow up info from the foxnews article

The gunman who shot and killed four Marines Thursday during two attacks at military facilities in Chattanooga, Tenn., has been identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, a law enforcement souce confirmed to Fox News.

The Associated Press reported Abdulazeez, 24, was believed to have been born in Kuwait, although it was not clear if he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen. He was reported to be from Hixson, Tenn., just across the river from Chattanooga.

Abdulazeez in Hixson, Tenn, is like Smith in Maine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2015, 10:16:43 AM »
Were the four fallen marines black?  Then we will hear from our President about them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2015, 10:18:25 AM »
Were the four fallen marines black?  Then we will hear from our President about them.

#hatecrime #riot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2015, 10:18:58 AM »
These marines died for their country in a terrorist attack and I don't see how it's any different than the 911 attack. It was orchestrated by an organized group that even went so far as to brag beforehand.

I'll give you that ISIS is a hodgepodge organization. But they are true terrorists. I saw some of their videos for the first time yesterday where they put 4 or 5 guys in a car and shot it with rocket launcher and the guys burned up. They put a bunch of other guys into a steel cage and lowered it into a pool. They strung a long explosive wire around the necks of several guys and heads exploded off.

I don't know if the video is real but it looked so. The only thing that made me think otherwise was how calm the victims were. I assume they simply accepted their fate.

Point is, this organization is real and they are spreading terror better than Bin Laden. They are good at it.

I don't care if this was one guy in Chattanooga. Even if he acted alone, his actions were forecast by an Isis tweet.

We need a prez that has guts to call it what it is and make some people pay the piper.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2015, 10:23:13 AM »
#hatecrime #riot

Rioters took to the streets in protest of the four black Marines killed Thursday in Chattanooga.  There are fires burning all over the city and looters are ransacking businesses throughout the community.  As you can see behind me, the glass front of this neighborhood shoe store has been demolished and most of the inventory stolen.  The only items that remain are the work boots.  Back to you Dan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 10:28:22 AM »
These marines died for their country in a terrorist attack and I don't see how it's any different than the 911 attack. It was orchestrated by an organized group that even went so far as to brag beforehand.

I'll give you that ISIS is a hodgepodge organization. But they are true terrorists. I saw some of their videos for the first time yesterday where they put 4 or 5 guys in a car and shot it with rocket launcher and the guys burned up. They put a bunch of other guys into a steel cage and lowered it into a pool. They strung a long explosive wire around the necks of several guys and heads exploded off.

I don't know if the video is real but it looked so. The only thing that made me think otherwise was how calm the victims were. I assume they simply accepted their fate.

Point is, this organization is real and they are spreading terror better than Bin Laden. They are good at it.

I don't care if this was one guy in Chattanooga. Even if he acted alone, his actions were forecast by an Isis tweet.

We need a prez that has guts to call it what it is and make some people pay the piper.

Maybe after the next election.   (Maybe?)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2015, 10:39:30 AM »

I believe that's what he's doing...
http://allenbwest.com/2015/07/as-four-marines-are-killed-by-terrorist-the-obamas-say-this/

Oh wait...you mean the "other" terrorists.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.