Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Plans For The 4th?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Plans For The 4th?
« on: July 02, 2015, 11:42:42 AM »
Which way is err'body heading?  Lake?  Beach?  Turks?  Staying home and grilling?  What's on the menu?

We're making our annual trek to scenic, gator infested Lake Eufaula.  Snagette's family has a cabin (Little box on a hill) up there.  We'll cram about 12 people into 1,000 square feet and play thermostat wars with her dad, who wants to keep it at 79-82.  We go behind him and pop it down to 70 to try and get some air flow so we can survive.  Turn around and he's jacked it up again. 

Anywayz, just about everyone in that area is from Dothan and they're always up for the 4th so it'll be a 3 day party. Hopefully many BBQ ribs will be scarfed, many fireworks lit, numerous beers consumed and tekwila shots thrown back and maybe somebody, preferably female, over 18 and under 55,  will get nekkid.

Plans?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Plans For The 4th?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 11:45:48 AM »
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

This is the first year in a long time that we haven't invited 20+ family/friends over to consume mass quantities and play with fire.  The plan is to fire up the smoker and cook enough ribs and turkey for just us and veg out all day in the pool as long as momma nature will cooperate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 11:48:38 AM »
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

This is the first year in a long time that we haven't invited 20+ family/friends over to consume mass quantities and play with fire.  The plan is to fire up the smoker and cook enough ribs and turkey for just us and veg out all day in the pool as long as momma nature will cooperate.

You got a pool?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 11:51:23 AM »
You got a pool?

Nothing special, but yeah.  Just like that Richard Dawson, it gets me wet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 11:58:20 AM »
I'm throwing some pig meat on the grill, drinking some whiskey, and then blowing about $200 on fireworks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 12:11:50 PM »
I'm having a nice vegan 4th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 01:28:23 PM »
Ima blow some shit up, patriotic style.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 01:42:08 PM »
You got a pool?
and a pond...pond be good for you.

Boat & Pool for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 02:15:44 PM »
I hope that tropical storm headed just north of the Dominican Republic doesn't develop into a Cat 3 Hurricane like they predict by Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 02:35:05 PM »
I hope that tropical storm headed just north of the Dominican Republic doesn't develop into a Cat 3 Hurricane like they predict by Saturday.

ahhhhh, no.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 02:38:06 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 02:36:43 PM »

That would be most unkeen.   :sad:

But as long as the bars stay open. :clap:

You pulled you up some Caribbean weather radar, didn't you?  HA!!! My master plan worked.  I win the internets today.

ErrMaGerd.  A Herrikern
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 02:40:04 PM »
You pulled you up some Caribbean weather radar, didn't you?  HA!!! My master plan worked.  I win the internets today.

ErrMaGerd.  A Herrikern

Yea, you made me look. You win the internets, today. Tomorrow I win the islandnets.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 02:52:10 PM »

Yea, you made me look. You win the internets, today. Tomorrow I win the islandnets.

May a desert weirdo lower his figs into your mother's soup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 02:54:51 PM »
May a desert weirdo lower his figs into your mother's soup.

I would think the best way to get me would be to wish my wife would wake up with small boobs.  :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 03:33:24 PM »

I would think the best way to get me would be to wish my wife would wake up with small boobs.  :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits:

Speaking of Hooter's, I was reading a piece facts you didn't know about Hooter's Restaurant.  One of them was how it got it's name.

"The restaurant’s name was inspired by the May 17, 1980 episode of Saturday Night Live, which was hosted by Steve Martin. During his monologue, titled “I Believe,” he said, “I believe it's derogatory to refer to a woman's breasts as ‘boobs,’ ‘jugs,’ ‘winnebagos,’ or ‘golden bozos…’ and that you should only refer to them as ‘hooters.’”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2015, 03:50:56 PM »
I may be looking for company in Atlanta. I only have a 55 minute layover till our flight takes off for Turks.

Not sure what's going to happen if we have any problems leaving Dallas or getting into ATL on time. :facepalm:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:07:38 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2015, 03:53:42 PM »
Joey, ever been in a Turkish prison?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2015, 04:48:21 PM »
Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2015, 04:49:46 PM »
Joey, you ever seen a grown man naked?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions