Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Enquirer on Dufner

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Enquirer on Dufner
« on: July 02, 2015, 08:05:47 AM »
 :facepalm:
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/tiger-woods-accused-of-cheating-with-amanda-dufner-070115
It's the story that just might break Outkick once and for all -- the National Enquirer is reporting that Amanda Dufner cheated with Tiger Woods.
Oh. My.
What's more, the Enquirer also reports that Woods, who recently broke up with skier Lindsey Vonn after she reportedly caught him cheating, flew Amanda to Seattle for U.S. Open practice.
I just...
I don't know what to say.
Poor Jason Dufner.
Quoth the Enquirer:
"Even though Tiger dated Lindsey for years, he had a 'thing' for Amanda," a source told The ENQUIRER. "At first, it was just innocent flirting, but earlier this year it became serious."
Ordinarily an esteemed and trusted journalistic source like Outkick wouldn't quote The Enquirer, but The Enquirer broke the story of Tiger Woods banging a Perkins waitress in the parking lot and that was a Pulitzer winning expose.
So there you have it.
Hide your kids, hide your wives.
Tiger Woods is out here banging everybody again.
Maybe his golf game will finally come back. 
Related: I just took Tiger and Dufner in futures odds at the British Open. No idea how this impacts play, but I think one of these guys is on fire.
If this were the WWE they would finish in the final pairing on Sunday and Amanda would be waiting just off the 18th green.
You wouldn't know who she would run to until the end.
Then Dufner would sink a birdie putt to win, she would run to Jason and he'd give her the Heisman while holding the claret jug like a football.
Greatest. Meme. Ever.
UPDATE: Tiger Woods's agent says Tiger isn't banging Amanda Dufner.
Just once I'd like for an agent to respond to a question about whether his client is banging someone by saying. "Yep, they bang all the time. In multiple positions. Guy won't even return my phone calls or texts because he's banging so much."
But, anyway, for the record, Tiger's agent says they aren't banging.
It's times like these we can all be thankful that Tiger has never lied about sex before.
Outkick The Coverage \ PGA \ Tiger Woods \ EURO
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 08:08:59 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Re: Enquirer on Dufner
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 08:53:25 AM »
I can usually appreciate them but that is the worst poem I've seen written. Doesn't even rhyme.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 05:29:25 PM »
I can usually appreciate them but that is the worst poem I've seen written. Doesn't even rhyme.
If you knew anything about free verse, you would know that it isn't necessary to include meter or rhyming.

But the pic of Duff's ex in that bikini makes me wanna give Tiger the high 5.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 08:42:50 AM »
makes me wanna give Tiger the high 5.

You must've had your head to the glory hole for the last half decade. Tiger don't don't swing that way.

And I'd be mindful of bragging about something like that on here anyway bud. There's only one Asian on the entire board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 10:53:38 AM »
You must've had your head to the glory hole for the last half decade. Tiger don't don't swing that way.

And I'd be mindful of bragging about something like that on here anyway bud. There's only one Asian on the entire board.
How good is he/she at karate? And math, just out of curiosity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions