Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Carver Connection

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Carver Connection
« on: June 11, 2015, 11:19:17 AM »
A friend of mine texted me last pm to say that we stopped recruiting the Wilson kid out of Carver. He's a 5* LB. Apparently, he's been a Bama lock for a while and rather than letting him recruit our kids or create turmoil, coaches pulled the plug. I say kudos.

There is still the Marlon Davidson kid there. I don't know how many starz. I assume 5. But from everything I see and hear, he's the real deal. I saw him play once. I thought he was very good but I can't say that I left thinking that he or the Wilson kid were the most impressive players I've ever seen or anything. When I saw JJ play, he was hurt but I def did think he was a really special QB.

Anyway, I mention Mack Wilson because I am glad to see that Gus isn't dong the Foster, Liner, Evans, etc thing any longer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Carver Connection
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 12:52:48 PM »
A friend of mine texted me last pm to say that we stopped recruiting the Wilson kid out of Carver. He's a 5* LB. Apparently, he's been a Bama lock for a while and rather than letting him recruit our kids or create turmoil, coaches pulled the plug. I say kudos.

There is still the Marlon Davidson kid there. I don't know how many starz. I assume 5. But from everything I see and hear, he's the real deal. I saw him play once. I thought he was very good but I can't say that I left thinking that he or the Wilson kid were the most impressive players I've ever seen or anything. When I saw JJ play, he was hurt but I def did think he was a really special QB.

Anyway, I mention Mack Wilson because I am glad to see that Gus isn't dong the Foster, Liner, Evans, etc thing any longer.

Gus has a private room for that now. No recording devices allowed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 12:58:54 PM »
#skreets
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 02:34:19 PM »
Didn't Davidson committ to Harrrrbawwllll and the fighting Meat Chickens?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE