Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tucker Max

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
Tucker Max
« on: November 05, 2007, 12:30:23 PM »
If you've never read this guy's stories, do it now.  I hadn't read them in a year or so and they are still just as hilarious.  My favorite story is the Austin Trip, but they are each glorious in their own way.

Tucker Max is my hero. 

www.tuckermax.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Aubie16

Re: Tucker Max
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:26:23 PM »
Have you read "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell"?

Amazingly funny book. It is basically just a book of all his stories put together. There are tons of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »
Have you read "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell"?

Amazingly funny book. It is basically just a book of all his stories put together. There are tons of them.

Yep.  Pure, solid, 100% gold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 08:26:33 AM »
Yep.  Pure, solid, 100% gold.

I can only aspire to be as insulting as him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 10:03:04 AM »
I can only aspire to be as insulting as him.

You have learned much, Grasshopper, but there is much to learn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 10:13:39 AM »
You have learned much, Grasshopper, but there is much to learn.

Me telling all women above the age of 12 in Destin that they are "dirty whores" just does not even scratch the surface of learning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 10:18:58 AM »
Me telling all women above the age of 12 in Destin that they are "dirty whores" just does not even scratch the surface of learning.

You got the spirit of the endeavor, now we just have to smooth out the rough edges.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 10:23:41 AM »
You got the spirit of the endeavor, now we just have to smooth out the rough edges.

I wonder if he would take on a pupil?

kind of a Van Wilder to my Taj Mahal Badalandabad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 12:56:10 PM »
I wonder if he would take on a pupil?

kind of a Van Wilder to my Taj Mahal Badalandabad.

I rather doubt it, but give it a try, champ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 02:40:20 PM »
Is that why you only date (read :chad:) under 12? (You raised your cut-off)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum