Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

QB commit

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
QB commit
« on: June 03, 2015, 02:34:29 PM »
Woody Barrett...choose us over bama (for now).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: QB commit
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 02:39:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 03:01:35 PM »
Also claims to be the next cam newton.  :facepalm:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/auburn-gets-coveted-dual-threat-qb-calls-next-cam-newton/   

Chutzpah.

I like it.  At least he didn't claim to be the second coming of Kiehl Frazier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 03:15:44 PM »

They didn't want him anyways.  They have their sights set on Pass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 03:19:01 PM »

He looks kinda dorky to run a 4.55 40 also he can't be Cam he is the wrong color.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 03:21:21 PM »

BTW I don't think he will flippy-floppy he lives in Orlando.  If he lived in the state I'd be more worried.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 03:43:51 PM »
BTW I don't think he will flippy-floppy he lives in Orlando.  If he lived in the state I'd be more worried.

Half-joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 03:46:56 PM »
Chutzpah.

Very few can aspire to rise to Kadrilian heights.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 03:49:16 PM »
"I’m still working on my leadership but Auburn is getting a leader, a guy that can run a high-tempo offense and someone they can rely on when it’s fourth down and 15."

So he punts too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 04:57:15 PM »
"I’m still working on my leadership but Auburn is getting a leader, a guy that can run a high-tempo offense and someone they can rely on when it’s fourth down and 15."

So he punts too?

Quick kick that bitch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 05:40:03 PM »
Werd on the skreetz (an article on dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. at al) say he ain't qualified.  Guess he has a year to get his akeydemiks in order.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 08:07:25 PM »
Werd on the skreetz (an article on dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. at al) say he ain't qualified.  Guess he has a year to get his akeydemiks in order.

He picks us over bama and al.com questions his eligibility?  Seems legit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 08:44:31 PM »
That kid is the shit, I lie not.

Corch Crowe commented.

From time to time, Crowe will offer his video analysis of Auburn commits and recruiting targets.

Today, he shares his thoughts on new Tigers quarterback pledge Woody Barrett.

-"There is no mystery about him fitting into the system at Auburn. Because he made every play I’ve seen a QB make in Gus Malzahn’s system. He made every one of them."

-“As a thrower, I would say he’s accurate, particularly with his vertical awareness. He sees the depth of the field even when he’s moving."

-“He throws with velocity and touch. Most of the passes were touch passes. There were a couple of times where I thought he showed the ability to stretch the field horizontally, which is really important. I’d like to see a little more velocity on the horizontal throws, but it was there."

-“The only thing I’d like to see him do is make velocity throws outside. I think he makes the touch throws. He made most of his throws in the middle of the field. I think he can make the deep vertical throw. I don’t know how strong his arm is. It’s strong, but I didn’t see a ball over 45 yards for example. They were beating people off the line of scrimmage. I didn’t see particularly strong velocity on horizontal throws. But those aren’t high school throws. They don’t use them much. You don’t have to use them that often in college, but people will take advantage of you if they don’t think you can do it."

-“He runs effectively both in space and in traffic, which is great. It’s hard to get a guy that can do that. He’s got a big body and he’s hard to put down. But he also has a little acceleration, even for the SEC. I think he’s got some SEC acceleration. It’s nothing like Nick Marshall’s top-end speed. But he’s a big kid and he plays big, which means he also has the body to finish. When he gets to the last tackler, he’s finishing."

-“Generally, he can compete with the quarterbacks on campus right now. That's without doing an interview and knowing his intellect and his leadership qualities. That would be the point of separation. His skill gives him a chance to compete with anybody on campus."

-“I’d agree with a ranking of 4 stars. I think he’s got a really good combination of skills. I think he may have a more complete set of quarterback skills in Gus Malzahn's’ offense than we’ve really seen in some of the ones that are there. I think he’s a great sign."

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Coach-Jack-Crowes-film-review-Auburn-commitment-Woody-Barrett-37577836?utm_source=247Sports+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1e70543237-150603_Auburn+Tigers&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5300ae947-1e70543237-220560697
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 08:47:55 PM »
Chutzpah.

“Auburn runs a system kind of like we do,” Barrett said. “Coach Gus (Malzahn) knows that. It’s his own offense. I feel I can go there and be the next Cam Newton.”

I believe JJ will be the next Cam Newton, or even better. Meanwhile in Tuscaloosa, they are still looking for a QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 10:34:41 PM »
He picks us over bama and al.com questions his eligibility?  Seems legit.

"He's never given us one day of trouble," Head said. "He has not qualified yet and we're still working on his academics, but I feel like he will. He's a good leader and the kids really responded to him. He just needs to keep developing... he's got to do a lot of stuff on his own, but he has all the tools and all the intangibles."

Quote from his head corch.  Literally his head corch.  Coach Bob Head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2015, 10:52:59 PM »
Speaking of the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al....my favorite writer for years has been Joel Erikson. I just noticed I hadn't seen anything from him lately and the last I can find from him was April 29th.  This guy is all Auburn and stays on track with strictly AU info and positive AU stories.  No Controversy.  Just AU info.  Can't find anything on the Googled Chrome on the guy leaving but after a month, I have to assume he did. He had 5-6 pieces a day on AU.  Looks like Wesley Sinor has taken the lead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 10:53:36 PM »
"He's never given us one day of trouble," Head said. "He has not qualified yet and we're still working on his academics, but I feel like he will. He's a good leader and the kids really responded to him. He just needs to keep developing... he's got to do a lot of stuff on his own, but he has all the tools and all the intangibles."

Quote from his head corch.  Literally his head corch.  Coach Bob Head.

What does his twin bother, Neil, have to say?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 09:51:57 AM »

So he punts too?

Dual threat?  QB/Long snapper?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 11:23:06 AM »

Dual threat?  QB/Long snapper?

Rated #4 in the country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions