Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's something that will brighten your day for all you chicken littles....

Tiger Six

Re: Here's something that will brighten your day for all you chicken littles....
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 02:13:55 AM »
It's not patronization killer, it's called being sane.  ...

So, just get it out man, I understand your need to go nuts I guess, just forgive me if I'm not in a tizzy myself.  I'm not mad at you, or think your a jackass, just a little off the deep end as it relates to this subject today.

Let me just say that Kaos is completely sane.  I know, I know, hard to believe.  But I am one of the few people here that could pick him out of a police lineup and he is one of the nicest guys you've ever met.

He is very opinionated and will hang on to his views until grim death.  Plus, he enjoys seeing how far he can push people. 

It's not that he is in a tizzy because he is that concerned about the (lack of an effective) passing game.  He's in a tizzy because he can't convince everyone within the effective range of his words that everything is not all lollipop kisses and unicorn smiles.  He has a pathological need to be right, as many people do.  It's his problem, not yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Here's something that will brighten your day for all you chicken littles....
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 10:51:54 AM »
Let me just say that Kaos is completely sane.  I know, I know, hard to believe.  But I am one of the few people here that could pick him out of a police lineup and he is one of the nicest guys you've ever met.

He is very opinionated and will hang on to his views until grim death.  Plus, he enjoys seeing how far he can push people. 

It's not that he is in a tizzy because he is that concerned about the (lack of an effective) passing game.  He's in a tizzy because he can't convince everyone within the effective range of his words that everything is not all lollipop kisses and unicorn smiles.  He has a pathological need to be right, as many people do.  It's his problem, not yours.

...nobody is claiming "lollipop kisses and unicorn smiles", but it was a nice string of words you put together there.  :thumbsup:    Understood about Kaos... I've been "warned" by him and others...  That's why he should know I'm not patronizing him.  Just not going to continue debating what he wants to debate.  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 01:10:21 PM »
We also had way to many false start penalties.  This had to be due to the change in cadences.  I suspect it will be on dominant player soon, and I look for it to be Kodi.   

The center calls the cadence in this offense, I think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 01:39:12 PM »
The center calls the cadence in this offense, I think.

If that's true, then along with the low snaps this week and false start penalties, somebody better get their crap together. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 01:59:13 PM »
If that's true, then along with the low snaps this week and false start penalties, somebody better get their crap together. 

No shit.  It looked like the QB's were catching the snap at their shinns all night long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions