Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

DE Prospect

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
DE Prospect
« on: May 20, 2015, 05:07:43 PM »
A little off-season, slow news day info on what looks like a DE that would be a good pick up.  Looks like we've got a great shot.  dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al

Auburn and Florida went toe-to-toe several times during the 2015 recruiting cycle, and Antonneous Clayton appears to be the latest prospect caught in a tug-of-war between the Tigers and Gators.

Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss and Tennessee make up the defensive end's top five, but which ones stand out the most?

"It has to be Florida and Auburn," Clayton told Rivals. "Every day I get something from Florida, everyday I get something from Auburn."

The 6-foot-4, 220-pounder made his first trip to Gainesville last weekend. He grew up a fan of the Gators after watching Dante Fowler Jr. wreak havoc in The Swamp.

He plans to visit the Plains May 30 for Big Cat Weekend, Auburn's biggest recruiting event of the spring.

His relationship with the Tigers not only stems from defensive coordinator Will Muschamp, but his cousin and former Dooly County teammate Montravious Adams, who currently stars at defensive tackle for Auburn.

"Montravius has been saying a lot of good stuff about Auburn so it's getting me hyped up about my decision," Clayton said. "I'm really looking forward to meeting the players and seeing the whole environment.

"(Muschamp) said he wants to sign one dominant pass rusher and that pass rusher is me. When he told me that I got so excited."

Clayton will likely make his commitment during the 2015 season. The three-star prospect and No. 27 weak-side defensive end in the 247Sports Composite tallied 72 tackles (22 for loss) with 16 sacks, six forced fumbles and two recoveries as a junior.

"He's an outstanding pass rusher because he's so fast and quick," said Clayton's head coach Jimmy Hughes. "He's been timed at a 4.59, he verticals 38, 39 inches, his standing broad jump is nearly 10 feet and he has a wingspan of a guy that's 6-8. He's been blessed with some things but a lot of that comes with the work he puts in."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."