Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Super Regional (softball)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Auburn Super Regional (softball)
« on: May 18, 2015, 09:56:52 AM »
Auburn will face Louisiana-Lafayette at 1:30 Friday. This will be a best 2 out of 3 series, with the winner advancing to the Women's World Series in Oklahoma City.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Auburn Super Regional (softball)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 11:18:02 AM »
ULL has the top hitter in the nation right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 12:07:36 PM »
ULL has the top hitter in the nation right?
No, they have no one in the top 50 according to the NCAA website.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

chinook

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 12:41:29 PM »
this isn't a team to overlook; however, once they faced schools in the major conferences they struggled for the most part. 

we played common opponents including teams in their conference. 

i think we go 3 games and win by a comeback to advance. 

our bats have cooled considerably.  hopefully, the rally from yesterday was the spark to get runs in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 01:30:48 PM »
You're right, and fortunately for us our pitching has stepped up and taken up the slack. We were having to crush the ball early in the year because we were pretty weak on the mound.

I'd love to see us finish it in 2 games, but I can see it going 3 as well. ULL knocked off a pretty decent team in Baylor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 02:41:13 PM »
No, they have no one in the top 50 according to the NCAA website.

Oh. I was thinking SE La. They all run together.

La-La has abut the same team average as we do.

Hopefully our pitchers are a bit better than theirs.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 02:43:06 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 02:44:12 PM »
this isn't a team to overlook; however, once they faced schools in the major conferences they struggled for the most part. 

we played common opponents including teams in their conference. 

i think we go 3 games and win by a comeback to advance. 

our bats have cooled considerably.  hopefully, the rally from yesterday was the spark to get runs in.
Did someone take all of the capital letters (big letters) off your keyboard? Or, is that just the way the cool hippies type?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 10:36:23 AM »
Louisiana does have the top Homerun hitter in the nation, Lexie Elkins at 31. She is also the top in slugging % of all the players left in the NCAA tournament...As a team they are tied with Michigan with 112 Homers on the year. They have a better team ERA and have post season experience. Auburn can hit to match but it is how long the pitching can hold these UL batters. Clint will be the big factor, he has played the cajuns before at Az St, once in a super coming back after losing first game to beat the Cajuns twice. Should be an electric Super Regional, such great fans for both teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 10:45:10 AM »
Louisiana does have the top Homerun hitter in the nation, Lexie Elkins at 31. She is also the top in slugging % of all the players left in the NCAA tournament...As a team they are tied with Michigan with 112 Homers on the year. They have a better team ERA and have post season experience. Auburn can hit to match but it is how long the pitching can hold these UL batters. Clint will be the big factor, he has played the cajuns before at Az St, once in a super coming back after losing first game to beat the Cajuns twice. Should be an electric Super Regional, such great fans for both teams.
You are 100% correct. On another note, I need you to PM your credit card info to me. There will be no charge but in order to meet FCC regulations, we have to keep one on file. Welcome and post often.

What's the limit on your card?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 10:45:28 AM »

All these facts on a first post.  Thats some weak shit right there.  :facepalm: :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 11:09:40 AM »
I just follow LSU and UL softball really well :)...Very proud of Auburn though and the fan base sticking behind them. Lots of excitement. It's a perfect super regional for the Cajuns. Cajuns made many errors against Baylor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 11:28:59 AM »
I just follow LSU and UL softball really well :)...Very proud of Auburn though and the fan base sticking behind them. Lots of excitement. It's a perfect super regional for the Cajuns. Cajuns made many errors against Baylor.

Your dog should feel special for it is Jumbos birthday. I'm thinking a Boudreaux Butt Paste‎ coupon for such a unique fisting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 11:34:05 AM »
Boudreaux's Butt Paste works wonders  :moon:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 02:05:25 PM »
It should be a great series.

Kudos to ULL for the National Anthem stand during their regional! It was an amazing display of solidarity.

Anyone who hasn't seen it, google it. It was awesome!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2015, 05:42:57 PM »
I just reek of corndogs follow LSU and UL softball really well :)...Very proud of Auburn though and the fan base sticking behind them. Lots of excitement. It's a perfect super regional for the Cajuns. Cajuns made many errors against Baylor.

awesome. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2015, 06:12:45 PM »
Y'all are funny! I'm using a very nice cologne actually :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2015, 07:32:42 PM »
Y'all are funny! I'm using a very nice cologne actually :)

You struck me as an upscale kind of guy.  A guy that shops at only the best of haberdashers for his Drakkar; such as Belk and JC Penney.  A guy that has a standing reservation at the best of Restaurants, like Red Lobster.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:34:30 PM by Buzz Killington »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2015, 09:00:08 PM »
You struck me as an upscale kind of guy.  A guy that shops at only the best of haberdashers for his Drakkar; such as Belk and JC Penney.  A guy that has a standing reservation at the best of Restaurants, like Red Lobster.
Your Atari looks nice. Really nice. I hope you don't mind my using it because I already have, a couple of times since 3 this afternoon, actually.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 08:53:24 AM »

He strikes me as the kind of guy to use The Rigid Ghost.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 09:04:23 AM »
He strikes me as the kind of guy to use The Rigid Ghost.

Takin'em to Pleasure Town
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.