Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

News, Notes and Tidbits

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
News, Notes and Tidbits
« on: May 14, 2015, 12:27:03 PM »
Just a couple of random sports thoughts.  Has anything ever been more blown out of proportion as a news story than "Deflate-Gate"?  It's about a week after they announced the suspension/penalties and it's still the lead sports story on every freakin' network. I have no dog in the fight.  Not a big Pats fan or hater.  I admit to enjoying watching a guy like Brady or Manning when they're really on, like TB was this past Super Bowl.  Otherwise, I couldn't care less if they even made the playoffs.

Several former QB's have come out and admitted they've done it and it's a regular practice in the NFL.  Brady will appeal.  The Player's Union will get it reduced to a couple of games (in a 16 game season) and let's just move on already. It's air pressure in a damn football.

I'm one of the few around here that pays attention to the NBA.  I watch far more of the regular season than I do the playoffs because playoffs in any sport that require 7 game series after 7 game series, just bore the hell out of me.  I usually check the results.  Hawks/Wizards playing last night.  I was flipping channels and came across the last few seconds of a two point game.  Hawks leading and Wizards with the ball.  They pass it to Paul Pierce in the corner, who drains a 3.  Time out.  8 seconds left.

Why bring it up?  Because after Pierce hit the 3, he goes into full-on thug mode.  He starts talking shit to the Hawks bench and running down court woofing at the fans with that, "I'll kill everyone of you punk bitches" scowl.  It almost looked like he was going to run up in the stands after he got to his bench but he just stood there and talked shit to the fans.

Hawks ball.....drive to the bucket....miss....Al Horford crashes...grabs the rebound...put back.  Game over.  Fuck you, Pierce. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: News, Notes and Tidbits
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 01:14:53 PM »
He starts talking shoot to the Hawks bench and running down court woofing at the fans with that, "I'll kill everyone of you punk bitches" scowl.  It almost looked like he was going to run up in the stands after he got to his bench but he just stood there and talked shoot to the fans.

Don't you lawyer types do this when you're doing jury selections?  No?  You should.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 01:39:50 PM »
fudge you, Pierce. 

That was the most popular chant in teh stands during game 2.  Second most popular was ATL, Ho!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 01:45:10 PM »

Why bring it up?  Because after Pierce hit the 3, he goes into full-on thug mode.  He starts talking shoot to the Hawks bench and running down court woofing at the fans with that, "I'll kill everyone of you punk bitches" scowl.  It almost looked like he was going to run up in the stands after he got to his bench but he just stood there and talked shoot to the fans.

NFL. NBA. What about NPR?! Do you even news bro? I've flagged this post for racism. Mods, please remove.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 03:45:26 PM »
NFL. NBA. What about NPR?! Do you even news bro? I've flagged this post for racism. Mods, please remove.
I agree the poster's comments often come across as racially charged and as if he is indeed a racist himself. But, I happen to know that his yard man is black and the man that washes the cars of the partners in the law firm is black.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 05:22:03 PM »
I agree the poster's comments often come across as racially charged and as if he is indeed a racist himself. But, I happen to know that his yard man is black and the man that washes the cars of the partners in the law firm is black.

I had to let the yard man go.  The wife was watching BET and reading gardening magazines all the time.  She was also smiling a lot.  I started having my suspicions.  Hired a gawt damn Mexican named Julio.  Hardest workin' sumbitch I've ever seen when he's not high.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 07:46:04 AM »
Auburn news, note and tidbit....back up DB, Kamryn Melton, is transferring out.  From here in Dothan.  He was a top 15 in the State recruit but was really out of his league at this level, IMO.  It showed in the Spring game when he got burned several times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 08:06:44 AM »
Auburn news, note and tidbit....back up DB, Kamryn Melton, is transferring out.  From here in Dothan.  He was a top 15 in the State recruit but was really out of his league at this level, IMO.  It showed in the Spring game when he got burned several times.

Would you say he got burned so bad he "Melt"oned
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 11:18:46 AM »

From Dothan eh? Well no wonder he couldn't make it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 11:26:46 AM »
From Dothan eh? Well no wonder he couldn't make it.

He missed hanging out at that huge Dothan mall and cruising Ross Clark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 11:37:34 AM »

Ross Clark Circle.  The axis of the universe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2015, 11:38:12 AM »

Wait...there's something wrong with that? Ask snags about the bodybuilder who cruises for chicks there. I think his name is Rico or something and he has a really keen wife beater he wears that usually seals the deal. The over sized gaudy figaro chain is also a nice touch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2015, 11:46:06 AM »
Wait...there's something wrong with that? Ask snags about the bodybuilder who cruises for chicks there. I think his name is Rico or something and he has a really keen wife beater he wears that usually seals the deal. The over sized gaudy figaro chain is also a nice touch.

There's two.  One is a true Guido named Richie B. Runs a sandwich shop by the same name and is actually unreal good.  He drives around in a convertible sporting only the hottest wife beaters. The other is "Flex".  Likely to see him cruising the Mall "for chicks" at 10:00 in the morning in his t-top Trans Am wearing only a backwards hat, sunglasses and his little sister's gym shorts from 1979.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2015, 11:51:22 AM »
There's two.  One is a true Guido named Richie B. Runs a sandwich shop by the same name and is actually unreal good.  He drives around in a convertible sporting only the hottest wife beaters. The other is "Flex".  Likely to see him cruising the Mall "for chicks" at 10:00 in the morning in his t-top Trans Am wearing only a backwards hat, sunglasses and his little sister's gym shorts from 1979.
I didn't know you had a sister.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2015, 11:58:10 AM »

Yeah Flex. That's the guy. After hearing about both these guys I think we need to organize a rasslin match between them. Let the better steroids and jersey shore wannabe win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 12:01:53 PM »
I didn't know you had a sister.

Thats gonna leave a mark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 12:05:01 PM »
Yeah Flex. That's the guy. After hearing about both these guys I think we need to organize a rasslin match between them. Let the better steroids and jersey shore wannabe win.

No better time to have it than the Peanut Festival.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 12:05:14 PM »

Speaking of rasslin'....they had a reunion here this past Saturday night at the Houston County Farm Center of old Southeastern and Continental Championship Rasslers.  Everyone from Bullet Bob Armstrong to Jimmy Golden, Robert Fuller, Austin Idol, Adrian Street, Wildcat Wendell Cooley and on and on.  We already had a trip to the beach booked. Otherwise, I might have actually gone out there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2015, 12:06:36 PM »
We already had a trip to the beach booked.

Surprise, surprise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 12:09:54 PM »
Surprise, surprise.

Beach > Rasslin legends of yesteryear. But just barely. The fairgrounds don't serve Landshark so there's your tie breaker boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE