Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

updykes

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
updykes
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:17:30 PM »
We dropped game 1 to the sister humpers, 4-2.  The turds hit back to back homers in the top of the 9th to break a 2-all tie.

The loss drops us to 32-18 (12-13).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: updykes
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 08:02:44 PM »
We're well on our way to getting swept by the shittiest team in the conference. Bama takes game 2 - and gets the series win - with a 7-6 victory.

It is absolutely inexcusable to perform like this, against them, at home with so much on the line.

We fall to 32-19 (12-14).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: updykes
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 05:53:31 PM »
And the sweep is complete. Bama wins 14-4. It was disgusting to come out this weekend and shit the bed in the manner we did.

32-20 (12-15)

We have a midweek game against some SWAC patsy, then head to Gainesville to close out the regular season.

We really fucked ourselves IRT a regional seeding with the shit show this weekend, and went from a likely 2 seed to a bubble team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions