Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama State

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Alabama State
« on: April 14, 2015, 10:49:16 PM »
Tonight's baseball game against ASU was called off due to rain. They will attempt a doubleheader tomorrow - weather permitting- against Alabama A&M.

Alabama State has a game against Jacksonville State tomorrow, so we are changing opponents.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Alabama State
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 07:19:24 PM »
Auburn picks up its 22nd win of the season with an 8-1 victory over Alabama A&M.

We are 22-15 (5-10) on the year.

Game 2 will be underway in just a bit.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 03:38:25 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 09:30:16 PM »
We complete the sweep with a 10-5 win in game 2.

The record improves to 23-15 (5-10).

Ole Miss comes to town for the weekend series. With A Day and the Lady Tigers vs the female updykes softball series, tickets to the baseball game should be easy to get. Maybe a TigersX day at the ballpark? Holla at me, boi!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 11:09:34 PM »
I'll be up with mini me. Mini...he's 14 and 6'2". Mini my ass.  Anyway, I'd love to hook up.  Now...to be Debbie Downer...last forecast I saw said 100% chance of rain Saturday.  I sincerely hope not.  He's been looking forward to it.  But...if it's pouring all day, my ass is parked in Dothan. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 07:09:08 AM »
I'll be up with mini me. Mini...he's 14 and 6'2". Mini my ass.  Anyway, I'd love to hook up.  Now...to be Debbie Downer...last forecast I saw said 100% chance of rain Saturday.  I sincerely hope not.  He's been looking forward to it.  But...if it's pouring all day, my ass is parked in Dothan.
Yeah, that figures. A few rain clouds is usually what separates the true Auburn men from pretenders.

You can bank that WT will be there, in my waders if I have to be. But, I'm true blue. The real Deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 09:29:18 AM »

Made me change my plans and trip to Ft. Benning to next weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 02:51:32 PM »
Auburn picks up its 22nd win of the season with an 8-1 victory over Alabama State.

We are 22-15 (5-10) on the year.

Game 2 will be underway in just a bit.

How do they get the victory over Alabama state if they played Alabama A&M?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 03:33:33 PM »
How do they get the victory over Alabama state if they played Alabama A&M?

Semantics
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 03:37:15 PM »
"The little lights aren't twinkling, Clark!"

Alabama State/Alabama A&M .... they're all the same.

It's fixed, Art, and thank you for noticing.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 03:40:37 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 04:35:30 PM »
"The little lights aren't twinkling, Clark!"

Alabama State/Alabama A&M .... they're all the same.

It's fixed, Art, and thank you for noticing.

Well they aren't all the same. ASU is predominately Mexican!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.