Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gay American Express

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Gay American Express
« on: April 14, 2015, 01:03:04 PM »
I knew it was coming but it still surprised me. I can't link to it but wondering if anyone else has seen the internet commercial of "Marcus and Sam" for American Express. They live across the country from each other and talk about getting married and how the rewards from the card are a positive. Sitting together as lovers on a couch.

And American Express gets double the mileage out of this one with the liberals because one of the boys is Asian and one is white.

Let me be clear, I have no problem with Marcus and Sam caressing each other's genitalia in the privacy of their own home. And I hope they have the same rights and privileges as I do regarding American Express.

What I do have a problem with is American Express. They obviously don't care how I feel about the gays getting married or they wouldn't run a commercial which endorses it.

I've been a member for a very long time but I'm considering dropping the card. Everyone seems to take Visa anyway and fewer people take Am Express.

Wish I could link up the commercial for those that haven't seen it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 01:48:40 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Gay American Express
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 01:39:29 PM »
I like this version better anyway

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.