Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Catfish Gone Wrong

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Catfish Gone Wrong
« on: April 14, 2015, 09:12:35 AM »
"Close your eyes"  from the apdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

PORTLAND — Police say an Alabama man who traveled to Oregon to live with a woman he met online not only struck out — he got struck in the skull.

Sgt. Chris Baldridge of the Marion County Sheriff’s Office said today that 26-year-old Samuel Campbell of Adger, Ala., met 24-year-old Haley Fox of Turner in 2013 and the two began an online relationship.

Last week, Campbell traveled to Oregon to meet Fox in person for the first time and live with her. Baldridge said Fox led Campbell to a table outside her home and told him to close his eyes. She then hit him with a baseball bat, fracturing his skull.

According to Baldridge, Fox told investigators she injured Campbell because she did not want to be his girlfriend.

Fox posted bail after being charged with assault. Campbell has been released from the hospital.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Catfish Gone Wrong
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 09:16:05 AM »
She could have just blocked his number...geez.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 09:38:32 AM »
Kids these days skip all the good parts of young love and break ups. The incessant watching of movies, the mix tape making, the staring at the yearbook photos. They just go to straight up Jerry Springer crazy. No subtlety in these young uns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 10:21:05 AM »
The only thing that would make this worse for the poor fellow is if he drove all the way up there on a moped. That bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 10:57:11 AM »
The only thing that would make this worse for the poor fellow is if he drove all the way up there on a moped. That bitch.

Mary Samsonite
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 10:59:15 AM »
She obviously wasn't impressed with Alabama's 371 national championships.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 11:01:53 AM »
She obviously wasn't impressed with Alabama's 371 national championships.
Row Ti!
https://youtu.be/IoYI92LM8RM?list=PLB0AD271D767D6ACA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 11:33:11 AM »
Mary Samsonite

If I know Mary as well as I think I do, she'll invite us right in for tea and strumpets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 01:03:45 PM »
Love hurts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 02:08:30 PM »
Have not been able to find a picture of him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 02:09:04 PM »
Before or after?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2015, 02:13:17 PM »

If you do and he has AU gear on, please use those mod powers and make sure this thread never existed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2015, 02:35:25 PM »

Haley Fox
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2015, 02:36:20 PM »
Same here. I'd imagine it's something like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

chinook

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2015, 02:39:08 PM »
An Oregon woman in an online relationship with a man from Alabama set up a table with candles and wine glasses for their first meeting.

She told him to close his eyes, according to court documents, and then she slammed a metal baseball bat into the back of his head three times.

Haley Fox, 24, of Turner, was arrested Thursday.

Police said the victim met Fox online sometime in 2013. This month, he agreed to move to Oregon to live with her.

Samuel Campbell, 26, of Adger, AL, arrived Wednesday and went to her home on the 7000 block of Lipscomb Road Southeast in Turner. A probable cause affidavit states he sat down at the outdoor table and Fox poured him some wine.

After asking him to close his eyes, a probable cause affidavit states Fox admitted picking up a metal bat and striking him from behind in the head with a two-handed batting grip.

"Fox stated she played softball from grades 4-11 and knew how to hold a bat," the affidavit states.

Police said her motive was that she did not want to be his girlfriend, so she decided to hurt him.

Court documents state another woman appeared after the bat attack, and the victim reported hearing them talk about using duct tape to bind him. Campbell told detectives he believed he was going to die.

However, he convinced the women that he would not disclose what happened if they would just take him to the hospital, according to court documents, and they agreed.

The other woman, 26-year-old Jennifer Beaumont, has been interviewed by police, but is not facing charges at this time.

The man suffered a fractured skull and required nine staples to his head, court documents state. He has been released from the hospital.

Fox was booked in the Marion County Jail on the charge of first-degree assault. She has since posted bail and was released from custody.

Fox has no prior criminal history, according to court records. She is due back in court April 20.

Read more: batter up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »
You can watch the video for a picture of the dude...

Link:  getting beat like snaggle

bookface...  samuel heath campbell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 02:54:11 PM »
Sizzap! I've found his MySpace profile.

https://myspace.com/heathcampbell
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 02:56:36 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 03:07:20 PM »
Sizzap! I've found his MySpace profile.

https://myspace.com/heathcampbell

I would think that hat does not fit right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 03:18:41 PM »
Probably a blessing to take the fracture now rather than get involved in a more painful, longterm relationship or marriage even. Wackjob and Bammer seems like a match made in heaven though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 03:41:41 PM »

I would think that hat does not fit right now.
He can paint the knot on his head gray, cut a hole in the cap for it to stick out of, and say it's Big Al's trunk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions