Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arkansas

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Arkansas
« on: April 03, 2015, 10:29:58 PM »
The Hogs score 3 runs in the 9th to break a 7-7 tie and win game 1, 10-7.

18-12 (3-7)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 09:51:11 PM »
Auburn bounces back to take game 2, 3-2.

We entered the bottom half of the 9th tied at 2. The first batter flied out, then our #5 hitter gets a single. The hogs went to the bullpen. Their guy tries to pick off our runner at 1st and throws it into the dugout. The runner advanced to 2nd.

Their pitcher walks the next batter, and then hits the next 2 to bring home the winning run for the Tigers.

With the win, the record goes to 19-12 (4-7).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 10:00:06 PM »
Watched it in between Final 4 timeouts.  Wow, Arky pitcher went Greg Norman at the Masters. We'll take it after some of the losses this year.  Team is competitive.  Keegan Thompson threw a complete game allowing 2 runs on about 120 pitches.  Can't complain at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 05:53:57 PM »
Arkansas takes the win and the series, 6-4.

We drop to 19-13 (4-8). A tremendous opportunity to gain ground in the conference rankings was lost in this series. Starting pitching was good enough this weekend, but our bullpen cannot do anything. Clutch hitting is a weakness, as well. We had numerous opportunities with the bases loaded to bring in runs, but either struck out looking at a pitch down the middle, or pop out to the 3rd baseman.

It's a damn shame. This is a series we should have swept, but instead, had it not been for Arkansas putting in a pitcher who is more suited for playing dodgeball than baseball, it would have been us getting swept.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions